>Latest Patch
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/secrets-of-the-stratus-patch-notes/

>Current Event
bladeandsoul.com/en/news/celestial-festival/

>Server Transfer Information
bladeandsoul.com/en/shop/character-transfer/

>/bnsg/ Servers
NA Group 2 (Mushin/Old Man Cho)
EU Group 1 (Windrest/Wild Springs/Highland Gate)

>/bnsg/ Raid Contacts
pastebin.com/fBxfn2rz

>/bnsg/ Clans Info
pastebin.com/2cXZc45Z

>BnS General Info & Resources
pastebin.com/xEvxyLYJ

>For new players
pastebin.com/VPpb0FBa

>Equipment and Daily Cheatsheets
pastebin.com/wa9gKhab

>Mods
pastebin.com/iyPLRkM5

>Community Yearbooks
bnsgfriends.imgur.com/
bnsgindex.imgur.com/
bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/32hW1
i.imgur.com/X2AKmDv.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cat lyns #1

fuck all of you
fox lyn #1

Sheet13 #1

4th for Kizuna

The people who don't die to crossing regularly. People who can do role 1-3 at 26% soul sep on boss 4. People who can do soul sep on boss 2 properly are all doing well.

Watch Sym for buff transport and soul sep usually.

Who should new players talk to for help with their class?

bait

It is true. Resentment does run deep from person to person, but it's also true that we have more than one person that's good at each class. Unless one of the good players is universally disliked, or one of the struggling ones dislikes absolutely everyone better than them, I don't see how we couldn't assign an appropriate tutor for those in need.

It's probably a good rule of thumb to dodge anything that's an AoE. Those tend to hurt. F12 is good for at least learning the attack patterns so you don't have to facetank anything.

BM - Arveene
KFM - Arveene
FM - Ahoka
Sin - Netopi
Sum - Princess
BD - Cavok
WL - Tome for ice/Jegal for dark
SF - Vixen

NA list because I don't know anything about EU players

Tell me why to go Riftwalk Des.
Tell me why not to.
Seems too early to decide.

>BM
Arveene

>KFM
Arveene

>FM
Ahoka/Niyo/ Me if you're scared of those 2

>Des
Sotri/Barrtok probably

>Sin
Netopi

>Sum
Princess

>BD
Cavok

>WL
Tome

>SF
Vixen

I think the problem is people have no will to improve. If you think, "Oh no I died, oh well" and do nothing about it you'll never improve, and I think a lot of people who are having problems just brush it off because the boss dies anyway. Dislike of the correct person to ask is a factor, but not giving a shit is also a factor. We can't force people to ask for help, and we certainly aren't going to force help onto people.

it gets better than raven when we get julia gear because fury becomes even more important

>tfw not on a list again

>Princess

>Niyo
>Princess

you guys are falling for bait to much, that person asking for a list is trying to start fighting.

calm down pyceb.

>Watch Sym for buff transport and soul sep usually.
Sorry I can't I'm EU

you lose 20k dps now at max gear compared to raven, but you gain 50k dps over raven with max vortex gear

Boss 1. Tail attacks, every 2nd tail attack can be kd'd. It's an aoe arc. The other tail attack is more of a column that can be avoided by being at the side.

Boss 2. Normal Taikhan pattern. His AoE spin and his get up attack after kd are the only two that should hit you. Inside has a grab attack, just iframe it.

Blue general
Frontal shield, frontal shield, 4 hit shield swipe, last hit is an aoe around him. 2 hit attack with his shield, 1st hit aoe kd? (been awhile since i've been hit by it), followed by aoe knockback about 2s later I think.
Red general, don't stand near ranged tank, watch for parry spin.

Raven King
3 hit - punishment - 4 hit
Last hit of 3hit kd (kb), last hit of 4 hit knockback

During pizza, 3 hit - 4 hit - special (parry spin/flame breath)

Parry spin will stun everyone in your party, if you tab escape into it you get stunned again. Last hit of spin does a knockback. Ground aoes will trigger it.

Watch the vods?

Hare lyn.

Thanks for these manes.
>Watch the vods?
Can you give me a link please?

People already ask princess for sum advice, and I have no idea why you'd think niyo doesn't belong.

I might have soul sep vods on my stream, I definitely should have buff transport ones. If I don't have buff transports ones, there will be one tomorrow.

these lists are always biased and just list the top geared player of each class

gear=/=skill

How would you distinguish those that wish to improve, but simply lack initiative from those that simply don't care? Sometimes people can be skittish in public, and way more forthright in a more private setting.

Perhaps on the coming raids, we could extend an open invitation to those struggling with content, after having already consulted with those that would volunteer themselves. Crossing isn't that much complex of a task, so an advice session would not steal much time from anyone involved.

I might have just the story for you, dear listener.
Come all and listen to a late night sérénade.
For even in the night, Love shines ever brighter.

There was a man who lived in a world of sorrow; of tragedy and hate.
It was a world of men that had turned into a world of monsters, a darkened humanity.
The world of humanity had become covered in the thick shadows of destruction;
of apathy and nihilism.

In a world of Nothing, the man carried great sorrow.
In the world of hate, the man carried great Love.
Sorrow for the love that was once lost
and love for the sorrowful world that wished to be loved once more.

He wandered the world alone,
blazing through an unforgiving sun that hated the hateful world.
Yet, he pushed on through despite this punishment
as he cried silent tears.

Thunder.
His fists cracked the hateful world open, booming louder than any voice.
His legs stomped on the corrupt earth, tearing apart every shadow that covered it.
Though he slaughtered many, he moved like a cold exterminator; exterminating hatred.
He murdered life, yet life was born.
He killed men, yet children were saved.
He was a killer, yet a savior.

He moved with violence, but he was love in motion.
A contradictory existence, he loved humanity yet was loved by no one.
In the hateful world of monsters, he was the only man.

Thus, he continued to roam the world endlessly,
traveling fearlessly without victory.
Carrying only Love.

Objectively false.

But we don't do 26% soul separation on boss 4 anymore?

Fuck off retard, it's gameposting time.

yay

>someone got this
>on their first ever run through
>for 1c

I wish ice was fun

Is this bobblehead?

i had to pay 100g user, so wasn't me

Terrible timing.

People are actually being constructive, and this will most definitely bring back the shitposters and ruin what little progress we had made.

ok princess, just keep swiping, you're clearly better than everyone else because of that

About buff transport, do you use a timer or something like that? I've been reading transporter guide on academy and they suggest looking at their own buff\poison and shorten transporting on flower phases.
also it seems that you need to be in voice to call it because I can't use voice for objective reasons, what are the roles that absolutely require voice?

Compare the destroyer choices. Sotri doesn't have anywhere near barrtok's gear but he's still up there.

It's not our fault knowing your class normally does correlate with having good gear.

>tfw payed 2000g and not salty about it.
It's a pretty chill life, desu senpai.

You're not wrong in principle, and I can't speak for the people I'm not familiar with, but unless you want advice strictly for pvp I'd think these people are the best choices.
I can justify my choices:
I don't think there needs to be any discussion about arv being the best KFM/BM.

Nobody would argue about ahoka being the best FM and niyo and I talk to ahoka a lot about it, so chances are you'd get the same answer out of us.

I know nothing about DES, so you're right these are the best geared DES in the thread.
There's a very, very small number of sins in the thread (on NA) and although I know very little, Neto is probably your best bet.
For sum, my second choice would be Alle, but I've seen alle and princess discuss things so I figure they're both decent choices.
BD: LOL
WL: You could argue Jegal knows shadow better, and that's probably true.
SF: Vixen is literally the only SF

I do that sometimes, I try to make it clear that if people want to ask questions about mechanics they should ask me. Very, very few people actually do ask though.
As for initiative, we can't just go out of our way to reach out to every person who we think needs help. It's just not efficient.

You don't need voice to do buff transport, if I'm on my SF someone else does buff transport and they usually are muted.
The timing goes like this:
If you start with a red buff, hit the egg after your blue buff hits 5s
If you start with the blue buff, hit the egg when you get 5 poison stacks.
You don't actually need to delay transport at the start of flower phases, the amount of dps you'd need to actually require flipping all flowers is unrealistically low.
The only roles that truly require voice is the caller for boss 3 and boss 4. Boss 2 doesn't really require one. If you want to talk to me about it more in depth, discord is a better way Sym#9457

if you get red buff first, look for 5 seconds left on blue buff before hitting the egg again
if you get blue first, look for 5 stacks of poison

as for needing voice, the only role that really needs it is the number caller on boss 3

There's more to it than just the gear. For some classes you can look at dps breakdowns. For example, I know BDs want a certain amount of flashes per second. FM Inferno to Meteor ratio, lmb:rmb ratio. lmb:rmb to other skills ratio. I'm sure there's plenty of other things like that for other classes. I'm 100% sure if you look at ahoka's breakdowns they'd be very close to ideal on most fights.

True, but there's still people who would know how and what to do if needed.

Buff transport cliffs notes:

If red first, hit egg at 5s left on your blue buff.
If blue first, hit egg at 5th poison stack.
Once you hit the egg, you can just use a countdown timer to announce to the raid to stack up on transporter or in the proper spot. You don't need voice and at this point most raid groups can just ignore flowers. We've done that since week 1 on NA /bnsg/ raids.

I don't think you'd need voice for anything if everyone knew what they were doing. From a more practical standpoint, the only time you need voice is for counting 1-10 and 10-1 on boss 3. I've been told Lusung actually does a specific voice line on boss 4 when Raven King reaches 60 stacks. That might work as a queue without voice.

Thanks for great tips guys I'll need to process that info, next alt raid is next week in the meantime I'll just sit in f12 and try to memorize their basic patterns I think.

>BD: LOL
what did he mean by this

that there is literally no good bd's here

>literally a list of no life neets that play each class

probably why they're better than you

>DES
CONFLICT CONFLAGRATION is the logical choice to ask for good geared and skillful destro

well thanks sym

lmao taeyo and alicia deflecting this hard

dont they live in mexico? they have shit internet down there so its ok if they die

I think the more important thing to look at is out of these players who is willing to actually help new players? Do you ever see these people answering questions or talking in game to explain mechanics or teach tricks that their class can do?

Now that'd be a worthwhile list. And it'd be a better list if it had people with testimony that said player helped them out.

Cavok is literally the only choice, you could argue aorrow if you wanted to know specifically about wind, but I don't want to support that kind of thinking.

I mean, if any of our bd's believes their better than cavok they're probably taking some kind of drug. I don't dislike any of our bd's personally, but it really just seems like they aren't trying.

and sym's true nature is shown.

love you sym drop some more truth bombs on us

>tells people how they can improve
>elitist faggot go kys yourself
>dont tell people how to improve
>unsocial faggot go kys yourself

lobbies where

I asked ahoka for help once but I didn't pay fast enough and next thing I know I'm in a bathtub full of ice without one of my kidneys.

I am the best pvp bd

>pvp

who fucking care

Kyoppi's silent beam rotation is literally inspired by the silent force master known as bacsojin
nigga literally never said anything ever

Gonf or yun fm?

We need more cute Yun

he's probably sick of reading things like "everyone contributes equally in raids" when its clearly not the case. not even talking about dps per se but more about who can do the boss mechanics.

what are you looking to run user

Nah, fuck that. sym can go shove it.
Im so done with this place and the ass kissing that goes on with geared people.
Sorry Arveene but I'm ducking out.

DC

Put down your character name so we're sure to never see you in the raid again

cya later you fucking shitter

Speaking seriously, if Combat Blaze uses Earth build I would like to see his F12 Turtle breakdown and compare it with my own.

You can't give help if people don't ask, I'm not going to go out of my way to find people who I think need help. That would be extremely self-righteous of me, and people would probably find me annoying.
The biggest issue is that some people don't believe they need help, or don't care enough to improve. I assure you that anyone on that list would gladly help you if came to them with class questions, whether or not people are willing to ask is another question entirely

In that case specifically it was about dps, there's 0 chance any of our bds could out dps cavok at equivalent gear. Not even a fault on their part, he is really good at bd.
For example, I honestly believe Luu is good at doing mechanics if you give him a specific role. I'd never say luu is a better at BD than cavok though.

you just called our BDs shit and now you are backpedaling.

I guarantee Bacso is probably one of the biggest shitposters here.

Nah, our bds are shit at bd, I can't deny that. I just don't want people thinking I meant they are terrible generally. It's probably not a compliment, but I was genuinely impressed at Luu's ability to do mechanics when we first made him do things like soul sep and switches.

I've always used General Moyun for DPS dummy testing as melee but I guess I could do a longgui in a bit.

I'd appreciate it. If you want to provide a Moyun breakdown too, I'll do that when I get a chance for comparison. I just only have a turtle breakdown in my screenshots at the moment.

moyun is a pretty bad dummy because he's level 55 or 56 in there

I rarely get questions about KFM/BM. When I do, I take my time to answer them. A few people have asked and I don't think I've ever ignored them.

Everyone seems too afraid of ahoka or something. I don't know? Neto is more than willing to help out sins, would even go into the training room and post breakdowns, etc. to help.

I've seen some des ask Sotri for help in the raid discord. Sotri has to be one of the friendliest people I've met.

There are no other SFs /giggle

Princess would help if you asked. Alle and Princess discuss summoner stuff all the time. Nadj is pretty knowledgeable as well.

Tome gets asked questions all the time about WL stuff from BIO people we've run with. Jegal probably knows shadow better.

The issue is that if someone notices an issue, we can't just go to that person and say hey I noticed this this and this, you should adjust this this and this. Generally that gets you called out as an elitist, class carried, gear carried shitter.

Also, if you want to talk about explaining mechanics in-game I have to do that just about every single raid.

Regarding the BDs, I don't think anyone can deny that Cavok would be the person to go to.

how would you know? do you know what bd dps look like at their gear level or are you just assuming its bad because it isn't cavok whale tier?
come the FUCK ON

I end up answering SF questions a lot. I'm always open to any discussion, questions, or anything else regarding SF. I find it a pretty fun class to play, for all the memes.

luu please calm down

Can confirm Nadjja, Princess, Alle, Sotri, and Jegal as helpful and willing to talk

Please calm down.

hey settle down man

pls chill

I would go to Kyoppi for advice, he's played all classes that can be Lyn (which are the only important classes) and has good pvp experience.

_____________________(You)_______________________

>imgur.com/a/32hW1
bd with baleful
>i.imgur.com/X2AKmDv.jpg
non whale raven bd

look at their flashes per second and compare it to bnsg bd's that are at a similar gear level. the truth is that cavok and werety are the only good bd's here not just because of their gear

Should I buy 11 sf keys for my future gunner now while they are still relatively low?

The only one who has posted a turtle breakdown here is dezzy, and although I'm not an expert bd, those who do understand tell me that it's not terribly impressive given that he has raven, bt ear, and bt ring.
As for slayn, I know he's good at 6v6, and that he will go to extreme lengths to make sure the mechanic he's assigned gets done. Neither of those things indicate to me that he's good at a bd pve rotation. I could easily be proven wrong by a skill breakdown.
For Luu, I honestly have no idea what's up with luu. I know that he cares about making sure he gets mechanics done right, but given that he STILL ISN'T WEARING THE BT RING HE GOT despite having 63% crit indicates that he likely doesn't have a good understanding of pve as a whole.
I'm sure aorrow is good at wind bd, whatever being good for wind bd means.

It's more about breakdowns that raw dps, I have no evidence supporting that our bd's damage is good for their gear level. If you can prove me wrong, please do.

Hello, I am just an average BD here to have fun with friends
My intention has never been to be number one BD in the world (I dont even pvp or toi..). I do try my best not to be a burden, but when I am I always apologize right away and do my best not to make the same mistake again. When the thread seems upset toward me, I do go to other BDs that I know do very well and ask for their take on it and go practice rotations for a bit

If you want to think we're all not trying at all well, you're wrong! I try and I know the others do too. You can say what you want about wind memes but in my eyes he's definitely grown and I'm proud of him that for that. I'm proud of all my geeky BnS friends who I've seen seek advice and up their damage and usefulness as a result.

I don't usually acknowledge these kind of arguments because I very much prefer not to show up to every argument that I'm invited to-especially when I know it tends to just make things worse when anyone says anything here but. Hopefully this helps somehow although I'm sure it certainly will not.

TLDR; If me not being the best BD angers you, too bad! Thats your personal problem and has nothing to do with me. If you'd like to ask a very good BD questions, you may ask Cavok as he really does know everything there is to know about BD as well as Aorrow if its in relation to wind
Ok see you around! Sorry for long post!

dont forget that he solo'd asura with a broken true pirate weapon while 5 no seku shitters lay dead on the floor

DONATELLO'S GRAVE UP IN FLAMES

>true pirate
>asura
pick one

>tfw bad ping

b-breakdowns are just a number

IS THAT

It could be worse.