$30k dollaroos, 2 cars lets pray gaem

You have $30k budget, you want a daily and a sports car. Which two cars do you pick Veeky Forums?

assume that you will be sprinkling (throwing) money at the two cars for sick mods as time goes buy

3k civic and a s2000

MA60 daily and AW11 weekend

Sports car: C6 Corvette ~ $20k
Daily: Civic Si ~ $5k

$3k civic

and the rest of the money goes to a Corvette C5 Z06

I'd daily a Cayman S.

same here, i don't understand the question

5th Gen Bronco and a 944 Turbo

The Bronco is only slightly more practical than dailying a 30 year old German sports car, but it performs pretty much every function it can't

>Can haul six people
>Offroad capable
>Big enough bed to be a viable mover

$28000 to LS3 swap a NA miata then use the other 2k to buy a daily miata.

MRS for sportscar and skyline GTT or lancer evo 5 or celica st205 GT4 for daily/winter beater

Sports car: E46 M3
DD: NA Miata

>all these people picking tiny Civic + tiny sports car

Do you guys even care about utility at all?

>Daily

$10k Subaru Outback in manual

>Sports car

$20k Miata

Brand new BRZ and get both in one with a 5 year warranty.

GT86 for sports and the nicest volvo wagon i can get for the rest of the money

>FG Falcon XR6 Turbo
>SW20 MR2 Turbo

daily a volvo 740 estate
starion for sports car.

if there's any money left over, do we get to keep it for mods, or no?

probably buy one of the last australian commodores as a daily and a civic with a few simple mods for the weekend

I daily tiny sports car with no storage space.
I have never needed to fill up the storage space even with me + girl go out somewhere for a few days + get shopping

9 3k civics and 1 3k miata3

why not just use your daily as a sports car or your sports car as a daily?

Or get an ST car?

Daily: Triton cab chassis.
Weekender/Friday arvo skids after beers at work: Lumpy 400kw VE Maloo

>U T E
>T
>E

530 e39 + rx8 with blown engine to pour the rest of the money into

I buy a Geo Metro as a daily and spend the rest on an NA Miata, frame rail reinforcement, turbo LS swap including trans and rear end, suspension gear, and fastback kit, wide-ass tires in the rear and paint it gunmetal grey.

That or a 2JZ Locost.

Definitely a bike for recreational sportiness. Far sportier than any car in that price realm, and it leaves more money for a luxurious daily driver. Pic related, 0-60 in 2.7 seconds, quarter mile in 10.7 seconds, from an 850cc engine getting upwards of 40 mpg. Nine grand new, found used from five grand upwards.

Don't know about the car, probably a nice V8 Lexus. There's a lot of choice on the used market for 20-25k.

Probably a C30T5 or Colt Ralliart as my DD, and one of the following as weekend car
>Mk1 Caddy 1.8 20V turbo
>NB Miata w/ Rotrex
>Busso swapped Alfa 145
>5.3 swapped Kadett C 2-door wagon

That's unironically my plan lmao.

Daily:
04 V70R (eventually do an M60 swap)

Sports:
Cheap Cayman or Boxter, mod down the line.

GMT400 K1500 in pristine condition and a supercharged AW11

200€ Citroen AX + the rest on one of these sweet panthers.

Seriously, I own mine.
I have a Bugeye WRX and an AW11.

I would EJ207 swap my Bugeye with the STI 6-speed and get the cars body completely straightened out. I'd get the STI Brembos and nice coilovers. I also want the WRC replica wing and maybe the Prodrive front bumper. Take it up to 400whp and call it a day, that'll be my daily.

I want the last rev 3sgte swapped into my AW11 tuned to 300whp, and I want a proper paint job as well as the fenders fiberglassed into the body. A big brake kit and some nice coilovers along with poly bushings. I want a full aluminum undertray with a proper front splitter and rear diffuser. Maybe some more expensive lightweight wheels as well. That'll be my weekend car and track slut.

>Daily
5th or 6th gen liftback celica
>Sports car
S2000 or a really nice Miata, and spend the rest of the money on mods

>He's got $100,000 under the hood of that S2000