Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6eqnpt/because_incompetence_has_consequences_heres_mvci/
steamcommunity.com/id/ufufuru
seesaawiki.jp/w/inatekken/d/ɽ���ά��
a.safe.moe/usSRb.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PlayBlue

Does Ed have any frame advantage when he lands a fully charged fierce on block? Can't figure out what I should do after I land it.

snnnnnniiiiifffffffff

WHAT THE FUCK D00D???

who cares lmao Tekken 7 is out you idiot

o fuk u rite

t7 is out rn

Don't buy Tekken 7, it doesn't even work.

I guess your whole brain doesnt work when you are very excited? Chimps are weird.

All I'm doing with paul is demoman and death fist and I feel like a retard, should I be doing other things too?

so whats the verdict on tekken
pc or ps

Never played a fighting game before but I want to buy one tomorrow. Can I get a quick rundown on Tekken 7 vs Injustice 2?

I would

pc

I honestly dont understand how someone can put up with someone as fake as the "DOOD" for more than 2 minutes

Aris can be annoying but at least hes being himself

I don't think he's fake.

I think he's genuinely that doodbro, most of the time.

tekken 7 if you think youre going to take fighting games seriously and play for a long time, injustass 2 if youre just going to play casually

How do you know they're black?

I felt like I'd forgotten how to play Cammy somehow, neway ggs. I need to go to sleep have to be up by faivu

Classic 3D japanese game vs 2D Mortal Kombat with DC comics skins.

pc

looks great, very little input lag, plenty of players

i need u pantyhose

PC if you're a richfag

I wanna sniff the SHIT outta those ichiban footsies.

black people dont play tekken

its 10 bucks cheaper on steam than at retail price

or do you mean spec neccesary to run it? A mid tier computer could run this at not great settings

I heard the pc version of central fiction is poop

i wish i had an air tank with chun's fragrance

Post advanced sniffies tech

Tekken 7 looks very good.

Sadly I don't have a high-end PC that can run it though. Not going to buy the POS4 version.

you can get it for $39 from cdkeys

At that rice it's a nobrainer. The game is fantastic on pc

stand fierce is always -2 on block on normal or charge. Charged v-skill is plus though

think i'm gonna save for a pc desu, i'm glad i didn't leave the house today

How Do I play Dizzy in this dishonest af game?

reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6eqnpt/because_incompetence_has_consequences_heres_mvci/

>MvCI getting a truck load of characters as DLC
>Super SFV is happening and characters are getting updated, new critical arts, new UI plus Sagat, Sakura, Oro, C. Viper, Q, and Necro as DLC

honestly

i think i'm back on the capcom train again if these leaks are true. i don't mind paying for DLC for games i like, plus SFV has been getting better with this new CFN update and then SSFV next year.

It used to be, but most of the issues are fixed by now. There's an issue with downscaling and the lack of a filter, but that's apparently going to be fixed halfway through this month or so. Mechanically the game works fine and the netcode is solid enough.

bubbles
never stop with bubbles

Very convenient leak.

fake as fuck

>Necro in an SF game ever again

keep dreaming.

Does anyone on PC wanna play with the worst day 1 Dragunov you have ever seen? steamcommunity.com/id/ufufuru

It's good now.
Only problem is we don't get fucking lobbies like GG does. If they added that along with the proposed fixes for the next patch it would be perfect.

are you a girl (male)

aris finished the night saying the pc version is vastly superior, better netcode, looks better and loads faster

Wow nice, that might actually get some people to convert if they didn't preorder.

SneakersSO implied that the leak is legit.

Does the endless snow stage in T7 have slowdown for anyone else? It's the only stage where my fps drops quite a bit.

The netcode thing may be because of the WiFI warriors ratio in PC v PS4 too.

Just spam running 2

TEKKEN 7 IS ON MY PC RIGHT NOW AHHHH I NEED IT

not fighting

Literally who

I'm a Dragunov player.

Yeah I've been spamming that and d2 and b421 and sample combo 3 lmfao

couldnt afford tekken 7 after paying bills and girlfriend's birthday

girlfriend bought me tekken 7. get owned scrub virgins being a normie is fuckin sweet lmao

Correction, both Mishima Building and Arctic Snowfall have fps drops on my PC.

just because you pay bills and have a butter faced hambeast of a gf doesn't mean you're a normal person. now go fuck off and play tekken 7

Play her game!

nice of your mom to buy you tekken 7 fated retribution user

The fact your GF had to buy it for you on her birthday is sad. What did you do complain all day about not having money to buy it?

Telling everyone on an anime forum that you're a normie is definitely a normie thing to do lard-ass

my thumb is sore as fuck from playing tekken on pad all day

its so fun but thumb hurt so bad

who is that?

some "leaker" or inside guy or whatever from neogaf

Tekken 7 story mode is CTD when loading Chapter 4. Anyone else?

wtf no one told me tekken has anime combos

How come Tekken characters hold conversations in like 3 different languages?

>reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/6eqnpt/because_incompetence_has_consequences_heres_mvci/
A lot of this actually sounds really fucking good.

Only thing about MvCI that I'm concerned about is if DLC characters will be able to be bought with in-game fight money like SFV.

girl japanese characters always have animate combos in tekken

>tfw can only do one rep of korean backdash before I get sloppy inputs

unrelenting niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

they speak their native tounge. it's fucking hilarious honestly.

I remember reading that capcom confirmed no fight money system will be in place but I may be wrong

some user mentioned inatekken last thread. was confused by some of their notation but found how to read it on this page.

seesaawiki.jp/w/inatekken/d/ɽ���ά��

i accidentally did that mashing during a match and had no idea what happened, couldn't do it again. going through her move list now.

>MvCI getting a truck load of characters as DLC

You don't fucking say?

The whole game is set up to be a cash cow, ideal for simple characters that are easy to churn out.

It's going to be the MOBA of fighting games, with a new char released every month that has like one different move from another.

>Talbain, Felicia, possibly Hsien-ko
Don't care for Felicia but Talbain and Hsien-ko sounds nice, hope they redeem Hsien-ko after how shit she was in 3. They better put Demitri in there too, wouldn't mind a heavy hitter like Victor getting in as well.

Who's the lowestIQ:highest tier ratio tekken 7 character? If hworang is easy its him cause he's S apparently.

No one wants to watch Aris shill for ANOTHER game he (rightfully) hates.

what're you talking about? aris loves t7

Ling apparently.

>watching nin's stream
>morons trying to talk to him with amerishit notiation
>"I don't understand this"
not using numpad for everything is like not using the metric system

tekken doesnt use numpad notation dumbass

He "loved" T6, SC5, and TTT2 too.

She's so braindead a girl can get top 3 with her.

in asia it does

Josies tits are a miracle to this universe and i'm not even a tiddy guy

Bless Harada

I'm so glad I found that because American notation is retarded, I loathe f/d and dumb shit like that. Numeric notation plus LP, RP, LK, RK, WP, WK, WL, WR is so much nicer than the Western way. W_ means both Punches, Kicks, Left, and Right.

in japan it does

Yeah girls are so stupid lmao

a.safe.moe/usSRb.webm

>tfw i'm going to buy mvci on pc
>tfw i know i'll regret it 3 months later when ps4 has 10x the playerbase

nobody plays fighting games on PS4 except dumb Americans

only thing that sucks is while standing/running, wsRK looks ugly and while i recognize the moonrunes for them, it's not convenient to type it out

I want Q-Bee desu. She's the only female from the series who hasn't appeared yet.

Wait... so the animations from the beta wasn't
just placeholder animations for the new moves? Zangief still has his polite nod that does 600 stun? Cammy still has her terribly animated helicopter air grab?

yeah, i think a game as complex as this is bound to get ugly eventually. the basic movement bothers me the most, wouldn't mind a mix of the two.

Anyone got screenshots of Asuka and Lili's swimsuit costumes?

There's nothing wrong with gief's animation. Cammy's retarded though.