/ksg/- Katawa Shoujo General

Katawa Shoujo General #3319

Bromont Edition

Previous Thread: Official website: katawa-shoujo.com/ (KS is free)
About Katawa Shoujo: katawa-shoujo.com/about.php
Summer's Clover (Unofficial Miki route by Lilly's writer): ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=9996
KS Alpha (Pre-release version): pastebin.com/weL41ehu
KS Alpha: Actually finished edition! mega.nz/#!btth3JKI!tyL9ajI8oV7Xj1nC0Itw76xQ--tdDGeg92VpRxqcTpI
Bugfix: steamcommunity.com/groups/KSPreAlpha/discussions/0/135512931364389098/
Pastebin: pastebin.com/syJHnDCB
Writebin: pastebin.com/PpGnE3nc
KSG FAQ: pastebin.com/fFCGBSdi
Shimmie: shimmie.katawa-shoujo.com/
New KSG Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=1834162
Flockdraw: skycow.us/whiteboard
3D-Printable Katawa Figurines: ks.renai.us/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=10195.swf
Desktop Katawas: mediafire.com/?ogvo1fh7d5x36j9
"I'm such a failure, I'll never find my Katawa" pastebin.com/B8bLKPz1

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/d24jxWXc
usatame.tumblr.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lilly!

I like Lilly.

I love Lilly.

One for Mish

I'll fight you to defend my wife's honour.

>tfw no sweet and loving blind gf

Don't be a dick.

I would die for lilly.

Then die and leave Lilly and I in peace.

No! We're going to be together in heaven, and we'll love each other forever

Ri~n!

Whatever helps you sleep at night

I want to ring Lilly's doorbell, and then walk away. She will literally never be able to tell it was me.

I did no dishonour to your waifu

Good morning, for whoever is waking up at this hour.

How should I deal with it? Coffee, tea, or protein shake?

Tea.

my vote is for tea, it can wake me up while also calming me
drinking coffee always makes me feel uneasy
if you wanted a tea suggestion, lady grey is my favourite

Green, black, oolong, or tisanes? Unfortunately, my stock is mostly empty. I have a massive collection after my grandmother passed, but I still didn't bother unboxing everything to nab these varieties.

I'll try to check if there's Lady Grey, sounds nice. Albeit the uneasiness is what makes a good morning breakfast. I found that the more bitter and sour keeps me alarmed. I might even make a video on showing you guys a morning elixir some day.

my tea knowledge is nonexistent, I just drink twinings teabags. I prefer black though. Got any tea advice for a newfriend?

>tfw can't bring myself to read the bad endings
I hate myself desu

I've played all of them except for Lilly's. I can't bring myself to see it. I've never had it explicitly spoiled for me but I already know how it ends. It hurts too much to think about.

>not wanting to play's shizune's bad ending and fucking misha
>not wanting to not have your dick stand for months
pleb

My knowledge is fairly limited too, but I almost always just drink without adding anything like milk or sugar. There's also an order to adding milk and sugar to tea, which is milk ---> tea ---> sugar/honey. A minute in Google will also give a lot of basic information of the kinds of teas, where I guess you could base your choices later on. I'm certain a Lillyfag could back me up on that one. Also, made myself white/green raspberry tea.

If you truly love a Katawa you have to experience the whole ride. Otherwise you're lying to yourself.

>lady grey
You mean Earl Grey, right?
I always drink at least one cup a day.

I think Lilly's ending is wonderful.
Her whole route felt like a fairytale. I would love so much to live through it myself.

Lady Grey is pretty similar to earl grey but they aren't the same. It's a bit less strong tasting and I prefer that, and the flavour is a little different.

I couldn't have worded how I feel about lilly any better. The entire thing was beautiful, like a fairytale love story.
One day you will be able to live through it user. I'm sure we can find girls as caring as her. I just broke up with my gf but I haven't lost hope.

Not them but Lady Grey is basically Earl Grey for people who can't take bitter taste, at least to my knowledge of it.

Also, Lilly's route being a fairytale is a reason why a lot of people don't hold it admire it as much. Her """""bad"""""" end is just a neutral where it actually ends fairly well. I'd say that only Hisao gets truly fucked over at that ending, while the others will probably live content lives. Lilly would feel turmoil, but everyone's had to deal with heartbreak, or life being beyond their control.

I'd probably never move on from Lilly if the neutral ending happened to me in real life.
If Hisao didn't have his heart attack in the airport, and caught up to her and tried to apologise and convince her to stay, do you think Lilly would have stayed with him?

Take this with a grain of salt, since it's second-hand information, but from what I've heard mixing milk with black tea is fine, although you lose the healthy substances in it.
You should avoid sugar, but you already know this. Honey is fantastic, with or without tea, so get a jar.

Do not let the water boil for too long, or you'll lose too much oxygen, which makes for worse taste and loss of minerals.
Do not keep the bag/leaves in the cup/kettle for more than 5 minutes. Ideally you want to keep them in for exactly 5 minutes, but anywhere between 3-5 is good. More does not mean better.
If you want to go full bong, get some biscuits as well.

>>it actually ends fairly well
>lose the love of your life and become despondent
>this may or may not cause you to commit suicide
To be fair, if I had a Lilly only to see her snatched away in a few months, I'd do it without a second thought.
Then again, I am already somewhat suicidal, so I guess it is to be expected.
When Akira mentioned they were going to leave soon, I did get worked up a bit.

>Lady Grey is basically Earl Grey for people who can't take bitter taste
I see. I've been drinking it for so long, I don't even notice any bitterness now.

>One day you will be able to live through it user
I'd like to say that it is never too late, but I'm not exactly 18 any more either.
I can only hope for things to change by the end of this or next year, but the more I think about it, the more I feel like everything is going to slip by.

I don't want to think about that.
A 'no' would be much worse than simply leaving.

You can make it user. Nice to see a fellow tea drinking lillyfriend.
I was forever alone tier until I was 23. I've had a few gfs since then and none really worked out long term but I feel like I will eventually meet my Lilly and truly fall in love with someone.
How old are you? It's not too late.

>Do not keep the bag/leaves in the cup/kettle for more than 5 minutes.
>Do not let the water boil for too long

I leave the teabag in the kettle until the water is out, but I think you understand my reasoning is for the most bitter and disgusting taste imaginable, so I think my actions are justified. Also, using the highest temp on tap water for tea or instant coffee does wonders. Thanks for the confirmation, though. It's not as though I don't know how to brew tea, I just kind of have this desire to live the bitter life, whether it's through black coffee or tea that's unsoiled from milk or sweetener.

I guess it might've been mostly due to your perspective. I felt sad over the ending, but examining it, I felt a bit better knowing that the world wouldn't spiral to an end. A neutral ending I want to give a fat fuck you to is Rin's.

this game has a lot of great sex scenes!

I finished Lilly's route and was thinking about it again. Why does she get so angry after Kenji trips her? It's one of the only times she gets genuinely angry and aggressive, and loses her normal reserved nature. Was it just the. culmination of her built up stress and frustration from her impending departure, and not having told Hisao?
Does anyone else feel like Lilly is really unhappy, almost depressed (maybe not quite), in her route, before she decides to stay with Hisao? She seems like she's always sad and on the verge of a breakdown because she keeps her problems to herself, and bottles up her emotions because she doesn't want to be a burden.

24 and a few months away from graduating.
My hope is that leaving the limbo that is university life will turn things around, but that's all it is.
Hope.
We'll see what happens.

Make it the way you like it, I guess.
Just don't overdo it, I suppose.

>I guess it might've been mostly due to your perspective
I think perspective is the most important part of this game.
If we never were in a poor position ourselves, we would never have bothered to download KS.
You just can't appreciate it fully for what it is if you're not living a miserable life yourself.
At least that's my impression.

You're probably spot on with that assumption.
All her life she just went along with whatever was decided for her and this time it was no different.
In a way, you decided for her to stay.

have fun with your graduation, hope stuff goes well for you.

>You just can't appreciate it fully for what it is if you're not living a miserable life yourself.

A sad reality. Also what are you studying in uni? I declined uni and have been in the NEET life until recently. Personally been thinking about re-entering into engineering but I don't know if I should take civil.

Another OP without Saki, good work.

But the last OP had saki in it.

Also 40th for Saki

another day, another night sleeping with no lilly to cuddle

>all these americans discussing how they butcher their tea
I've never felt so disgusted in my life.

>artificial sweetener
>teabag in the kettle
>milk in with the teabag
>sugar
>honey
>overcomplicating the teamaking process
>fancy fruit ''''''teas''''''
My soul hurts

>>lose the love of your life and become despondent
>>this may or may not cause you to commit suicide
Thats practically headcanon though, its a bad breakup compared to the other routes where he effectively ruins the girl's life and they end up despising him.

Lilly!

please enlighten me on how to do tea right, user.
I don't have sugar (is there really anything wrong with it? In small amounts?) And have just a very little amount of milk. I know I should probably get a teapot and put the teabag in that instead of straight into the mug but I don't have one.

She is lovely isn't she.

is it normal to be so hard when lily started getting dominant on her sex scenes

yes, it's hot as fuck
the thought of her dominating me while I'm blindfolded and can barely resist... HHHHNNNGGGGGGGGG

>implying I was advocating 90% of what you just spewed
>implying we're burgers

The Lillyfag and I were agreeing on bitterness being preferable in our tea, checking out four. The process isn't complicated at all if you're not some impatient mongoloid and this tea is raspberry because I like white tea, I don't have anything else offering it. You have me at the butchery part though, which is entirely intentional for producing a bitter drink.

Just because your fantasy cripple waifu is blind doesn't mean you have to be. Read the thread.

At work/small number of visitors:
Ask surrounding coworkers if they want a cuppa
Go through to the Kitchen
Put kettle on if applicable
Throw teabag in cup/mugs
Add boiling water
Allow to brew until point you like
Remove teabags
Add appropriate amount of milk if applicable (for most teabag brands you'll want milk)
Enjoy

Quick cuppa at home
Above steps without coworkers

Tea when decent number of people round
Put Kettle on
Put appropriate amount of teabags in teapot
Pour boiling water into teapot
Allow to brew
Bring mugs/cups through (potentially with milk and tea in depending on how well you know them, otherwise bring a milkpot through)
Enjoy

For fancy loose leaf tea just repeat the above with a teaspoon of leaves for the amount of servings you want +1. Never reuse teabags, if you use sweetener or sugar you might as well drink American sugar water. Brewing time is personal taste (my boss brews for about 10 minutes). Milk is good with teabag tea but can defeat the point of fancier strains of loose leaf. Squeezing the teabag against the side of the cup will make your tea stronger faster but should be avoided. Teapots are only necessary for multiple servings and teeaboos.

Thinking about it I'm really glad I live and grew up in Britain so I learned all this the proper way.

>implying I'm a lillyfag
You're still butchering your tea with the other things you're doing (presuming you're the rinfag) and fruit teas are still dumb

Depending on how generous you feel its foreshadowing for her hiding her emotions and true self or Suriko starting to write a conflict and then forgetting about it.

The tap water, keeping the bags in and nuking the water is all part of it, I'm aware of my sins. The fruit teas was mostly just due to stockpiling it without much use. Scottish Blend was such a disgustingly bitter shit that I used it up, you know those triangular 300 in a box ones.

Unless you're about to tell me I'm an idiot for thinking the milk would go before the water, in that case you'd be wrong. I assume you're a Lillyfag too just based on the katawa you've been posting.

As long as you know what you're doing is a crime against tea.

Milk goes before water if you're doing it in a teapot (and generally does get you a better tasting drink), if you're doing it in the cup you do milk after the water and unless you're doing builders tea you remove the teabag before you add the milk and then stir. Teabag -> milk -> water in a cup fucks up the brewing and gets you laughed at.

If you really want stupidly bitter drinks why not drink coffee? Its more bitter and contains more caffeine

I'm just posting Lilly because its relevant, I'm actually an Emibro

This is why I'm not a Lillyfriend, I find Lilly too 'perfect' for my tastes.

I offered coffee as an option, being the autonomous-less tard like I am. I have dabbled into other beverages in the caffeine field. My shitty heart got a few bad run-ins with energy drinks. I'd say though that instant coffee was a blessing during my years in school.

A disgustingly effective elixir is mixing in bitter factors with sweet. Gatorade or any sort of juice, jam or any thick substance, coffee grounds and an energy drink. There's an amount of water that's good for making a large batch but I forgot the numbers. Admittedly I've boiled it with dangerous plants before and I don't really recommend it, unless you know how much to put in.

Energy drinks are only really good if we really need a boost and even then half the time they just increase your heart rate.

>spoiler
That sounds mildly horrific, your tastes confuse and scare me.

>first point
>tea is a science on par with chemistry
Jesus.

I have a fondness for tasty, cold drinks. The varieties that some companies had really got me hooked on them during some years. I even found places not far that offered really good deals. It's just that sleep deprivation + liquid crack in a can made for a really bad experience. It was a thrilling experience. Also the spoiler actually tasted pretty alright, overly sweet and bitter. So the nauseating aftertaste felt sort of multiplied. I'd suggest you try it out, without the energy drink at first I guess. It can be served at hot and cold temperatures and I mean, if you're suicidal, you can try it with booze.

I found it kind of funny how you referenced my other post to describe why you're not a Lillyfag, so it's nice to see we're at least on the same wavelength, I think.

If you need a kick to stay up for an hour drive, it ain't bad. I would give the standard disclaimer with all caffeine/energy/uppers, however: past three days of sleep deprivation (even minor deprivation), the benefits of uppers decrease drastically.

Monster actually makes an energy free variant of their drinks, now, for people who just like the taste.

Japanese, believe it or not.
You'd think me a turbo weeb, but I don't even watch Mongolian tapestries.
I intend to become an English/Japanese teacher after I'm done. Foreign languages are a profitable business where I live and thanks to an ever-increasing number of people who are getting into Jap media, many desire to learn it, so at least something is looking up.

As for NEEThood, I understand why a lot of people descend into it, but it looks like a terrible trap to me.
In the end, you're waiting for something to change which will not happen.
Engineering sounds great, though, especially if you can stomach the math.

>I find Lilly too 'perfect' for my tastes
You mean she is not believable.
I agree. It would be difficult to find a woman like her, although my old English tutor does remind me of her a bit.

I swear I have not been diagnosed with autism.

Everyone on Veeky Forums/reddit/imgur/twitter has some form of mental illness, mostly autism.

I want Hanako to blindfold and dominate me, where the story she tells me is that she wants me to relax and think about the feeling, but she secretly gets really horny from the feeling of not being seen and is kind of embarassed by it since it's ingrained in her personality, even though I (as she met me more recently in her life) love looking at her.

>Hanako
>dominate
Now that's a real fantasy right there.

I've never seen these caffeine-free variants, but otherwise it sure sounds like diabetes in a can.

>but it looks like a terrible trap to me
It's a very shitty trap, even if it only lasts for a little while. The burden becomes heavier as time passes. I don't understand how people can be prideful of it. But yes, I wanted something that could follow mathematics and physics, since those were some of my focuses back in secondary. I'd say that, if I use my own example, people fall into NEETdom based on indecisive choices and shelling in when overly considering your concrete future. Years of people making empty promises and dragging you along them also make for a negative outcome. I'm trying to break out of it, however, but admittedly I still feel lost.

I want to have fight sex with Hanako until one of us is forced to submit and call the other superior, only for the fight to begin the next time we fuck.

pastebin.com/d24jxWXc

Well, all but the sugar free variants are diabetes in a can.

How are these threads even still going?
Is there really that much to talk about KS?

Brief ban over, got plenty of analysis writing done and played through Hanako's route. Still not entirely sure how I feel about it but it worked in making me uncomfortable to do the bad ending.

How's it been, Kenji?

I've always taken her anger to be caused by being knocked over by Kenji, something she could not see coming at all. It reminds her that she is not entirely independent, as she was relying on Hisao and her cane, which is naturally related to her indecision over returning to Scotland permanently or not.

Apparently there is an influx of new people. Not entirely sure why that is, though. And of course, there are the constant presence of hardcore fans that will never let it die. Even if it means going off topic. You'd have to ask someone who has been around here for longer for a better answer.

>Still talking about this VN.

Huh, fair enough then.

Arigato, seaman-san.

Oh shit, just got paid. Time to buy train sim DLC and enjoy the weekend.

What are you German or something?

Nah he just likes models and combustion engines.

Nope. Just single.

Really, really single.

Also my car is currently out of commission, so I need something to occupy my time

It's 5pm CEST, far too early for Hans to be home from the Warehouse.

Must be some lazy fucking Russian

>stutters all the way through

Ah, condolences on the car. I'm in the middle of replacing my head gaskets myself.

Shit, what car is it? Hope it's not too much of a ballache, man.

Gonna have to do the head gasket on my car eventually. Doing it on a mid-engine is fun, from what I've heard.

Source on that?

Not what I meant to post.
usatame.tumblr.com

Eh its fine, a nice little side project considering I barely drive.

Not like with the whips and leather, just bouncing on my dick like a crack junkie on a trampoline and pushing her hands/arms/elbows into my body.

>mid-engine
Interesting. What do you drive?

>based Leighton

Ah, so long as it's not your daily. That'd blow hard.

An MR2 AW11 NA. It's great, but a coupling of niggling issues here and there.

How long would it take for someone to tear down this paper and call her ugly?

>AW11
That's just a roll of quarters in my pocket I swear...

Lilly wouldn't see the rust on my car
MN uses so much goddamn salt

>MN
Isn't it always winter all the time in your state, amigo?

suzu!
a cute

Anywhere with snow is terrible for cars.
RIP my Volvo 240 wagon, rust is cancer.

Nth for a happy Hana!

You should go to Pennsylvania! SUPER HOT IN SUMMER, snowy winter!

I'm from MA, I'm familiar with the wacky weather in the northeast.
Now I'm in TX where it's just fucking hot all the time.

ksg mansion when

Not yet.

Why must you be so cruel.

Isn't that the DSP stream? I remember that well.

Couldn't live with heat all the time. I love the cold.

Die /KSG/!