/osg/ - Auto Sticker General (hurt feelings edition)

Auto Sticker General #282

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d
Brand new and pretty vendor list.

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
>An internet lawyer ( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/autostickergeneral/
oaraihigh.bigcartel.com/products
youtube.com/watch?v=YF8I-PotoK8
backyardtuners.com/product/shall-we
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Plz no fite

LOTS OF FITE GONNA GO DOWN!

No fighting allowed !

Hey my dudes loners crew here. Im in the NY right now doing some cool work and skateboarding the big city.

Fixed reprint has arrived at my house so when i get back ill send out all the preorders.

I get back this saturday for anyone thats wondering.

>Vertical Slap
>Placed sideways
REEEEEEEEEEE

print run #2 is coming and I figured I'd give /osg/ the opportunity to get in on it before I post anything on fb/ig.

Right now this is presales, figure 2-3 weeks for delivery. will ship as soon as I get the stickers in.

twincamstickers.bigcartel.com

use coupon code FUCKHOON for 17% off, makes $5.99 slaps cost $5 and the $7.99 dual layer cost $6.64.

>sticker drama
This is too good

fighting = bad

IMOUTO A CUTE!
A CUTE!
Its pretty dumb actually. And tiring.

>White border
What is this, Redbubble?

Is it in bad taste to offer discounts to folks who got their cars cucked by the whirly clouds?

How new are you? Because hoon said that the shadow government tries to destroy new shops so that they don't cut in to their margins. This doesn't make sense.

You better charge them more so that they aren't offended.

Pic of shit

like a month or two tops desu.

hoon is tripping, everybody here has been great since I'm not a faggot.

The time has never been better to open a new store honestly. Kyokoon Sticker Logistics International has a great startup program to help get new shops off the ground and their names out there. Car drugs, Never Content, as well as Black Flag Racing all are Kyokoon startup program success stories.

Hey GLHF just grabbed two shiney bits
I trust SHWA's layering

I've been working on my die cuts, getting ready for the next release. Closed up shop for the next week or so while I get my next drop. Can't wait to open up again.

I'm excited to see how they turn out. I'm sure it'll be awesome. At least I certainly hope because they're notably more expensive to get made, over double.

But yeah, Offset makes good stuff.

Whole store is on sale. Want to clear out inventory and take a break.

oaraihigh.bigcartel.com/products
need sleep. cant remember to post link

>OaraiHigh
oh shit. you're one of /ourguys/? I'll try not to sleep on your psg next time.

ordered trapfu thanks loner

Wow really good stuff quick question bro when can we expect to see gween tea stickers. I'll do cowfee if you wanna collab.

I'm sorta here and there, popping in and out. usually don't post much anywhere.

Is anyone going to make this a slap or decal?

it's pretty shit so my guess would be no

Done for the day, slap comes soon.

I'd hope so considering I slept with her at AX

Wow vinyl cuts only on the side looks really good.

Dis boy slept **NEXT** to me. No lewdles happened, pervert.

>skateboarding

what the fuck man i thought cars were our thing

Can I sleep next to you?

Hey this is my car!

Sorry user, I had no where else to put it vertically!

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on all the players in this sticker kerfuffle?

not me

read the general

Here have an outdated version of the panty vector, less fighting more contribootin

Looks pretty banging man

Sure thing man we can split it down the middle so its a 2 faced character cowftea

>not wanting 2 be radical

Me and BD. The only reason we are fighting is because BD wont show me his massive sweaty meat stick.

It's done, if I forgot your store let me know and I'll add it. Submissions are also open now.

Will tweak a few things as I get some more feedback!

Screenshot of what it looks like atm. I'm thinking of getting a revolving slideshow for the header and putting in pictures of /osg/ stickers but that will take a while for me to learn how to implement.

kill yourself

>tfw pajeetposting sends me to a new eeeeevil shop I've not bought from before
>thank you my friend, you're sending business to the small shops

>tries to shoehorn into a market he doesnt respect or understand
>btfo
>tries to get the market banned from Veeky Forums out of salt
>btfo
>tries to get into the facebook groups instead by sucking mad dick
>still btfo
>resigns to starting every /osg/ thread to self-promote in the OP, which nobody ever fucking does
>eventually btfo of that
>hoonposting erry day, talking shit on other folks instas and posts
>Veeky Forums still doesn't like me... hmmm
>I know! I'll start a new subreddit, say its for /osg/, and then i'm the admin!
>Hey guys join this subreddit that does literally zero things better than this thread and the FB groups!

Why do you even keep doing this dev?

I dont want to sell to redditors, why am I on the list

>not wanting free $
>osg tier retarded

>redditors
>free $

You're digging your grave deeper and deeper you know

I bet you'd refuse to put Project Kyokoon on the list for some shallow reason

Thank you for putting me on the list in Reddit, pajeet.

I'd put Kyokoon on there the moment he asked nigga. He hasn't asked and idek if he has opened yet or is shipping yet.

I just want to see my stickers on cool cars, reddit money go away

I thought Kyokoon was our dark-tinted amigo's shitpost account?

Wait, aren't you supposed to be banned since July?

you can do that then, let me know which shop is yours and I'll remove it from the list. Let me know when you'd like to be added again in the future. Message me via modmail.

>community for 11 days
>only 3 posts by you

really makes me think. can you just fuck off to your own subreddit for good please?

>pajeet will ever leave /osg/

I only want to be included in you reddit list if you sell me 80% of project hoon. At 3000 dollars. I need ro get in in the ground floor of this booming sticker company.

Also make me a mod.

Reddit is where you cancerous sticker kiddies belong

I will double this offer but lower it to 75% ownership.

Im willing to invest $1000 usd in project hoon and even contribute designs from my current portfolio (+ any future designs I make that the company takes interest in), but only for a %45 cut of all profits per month for the next 12 months (until the contract comes up for negotiation again).

Did pajeet really think making a subreddit was good idea? Holy shit how stupid can one be?

Canadian+Indian = Super Retarded Street Shitter

$4000 instead, 50% split for 6 months. And a 25% take in the company.

You will also get my portfolio in this deal and all future ideas I come up with. I also have a plotter and printer so wr can become a sticker print shop as well if you want to go intp hat field.

Dont fall for that schmucks lame deal. Come with me kid we can go far.

>suicideboys
hello fellow fan

what do yall think

cute

The smaller layer of petals triggers my symmetry autism hard

>Because hoon said that the shadow government tries to destroy new shops so that they don't cut in to their margins.
I really regret making up that meme now

whoops the petals are all fucked up, ignore that

ty

Good job highlighting the rule that makes osg against the rules as well, shithead.

cute

A buddy of mine has been working up these neat designs, and some of them might turn out pretty neat as stickers, what do you guys think?

I think that was the intention

>watermark
Smart boi
Those circle stickers are great.

Where does the Lain QR code go? If it's anywhere other than ****chan, I'll be very unhappy

Just bought my first car in years (2 previous owners, mechanic owned '02 Civi SI, 154k, manual trans, silver). Post some of your decaled autos and inspire, user.

These are pretty nice

>getting angery over vinyl rectangles
really makes one think

Someone give me a quick rundown on dirty drive. People say it's abandoned and yet things are in Stock on their website????

He still operates it but he has a job or something and hasn't been operating at 100%, some people complain about orders taking too long but I've never had a problem with mine. If your worried about your order just email frequently until you get a response.

this cute envelope is cute

Looking good my man

>no watermark
Stolen.

Message him discord hes pretty open to shit

I haven't seen him in the discord that often but when he is there he is there.

Can someone tell me who sells the bomb slap?

>store name is Opposing Force
>no Opposing Force stickers
I am disappointed to say the least. But that reminds me I have a few hl patches in the works.

Check email fampai

ty, I was thinking of running the bottom left as a woven patch, and have one of the bottom ones made, I particularly like the very right one.Think it'll come out pretty nice without the yellow borders.

>getting angry over embroidered circles
youtube.com/watch?v=YF8I-PotoK8

Bad Decisions use to sell it but not right now, it may be restocked sometime in the future when he fixes the double fat man and no little boy

Thank you :)

any ideas where to find some cool ass stickers to put on my gas tank lid. Was thinkign maybe a jap flag type shit.

backyardtuners.com/product/shall-we

kill urself normie REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>19 Jul 2017
>Restock soon guys!
>11 Sep 2017
>still waiting
where are you notori REEEEEE

eh its okay, but im really looking to fit the color of my car well.

thinking of wrapping a snap on case for my laptop with stickies since i need a new place for them. Any tips on how to get the best results when laying a sticker over an edge? I want some of them to wrap around it so its fully covered

Something like this? www.projecthoon.com. use code "HOONXOSG" for discount.

The code itself is activate for only 2 weeks and will be offline after 10 scans. It redirects 2 a fun place. Just a warning the code does not like to work with sone qr apps. I will be monitoring the scans and will be giving out prizes accordingly.