twitter.com/fdotny/status/870399885396201475
twitter.com/fdotny/status/870366421766868992
twitter.com/AnonBabble

archived

also screenshot of the new pve game mode from the pts

Smgen's on it's deathbed again i see

smite is dead.
Stop posting this general

Honestly glad smite doesnt have a big Veeky Forums community. The moba community is cancer as it is.

Are the apocalyptic signs of the ruthless Hirez cycle lining up ? Are these cash grabbing events the last money squeeze before the Tribes fate ?

scylla nigger rage poster bullied out most the waifu bumpers keeping the threads though weeks

>5 posts
>page 8
sage

bump

Ded gaem, and I was thinking to buy the God pack, but it seems Jew-Rez will give Smite the same fate like Tribes.

name 1 character more unique than janus

wat a shitpost

Chiron

I like fridays because that's when I get 35 gems.
When do you get 35 gems, Smgen?

Nu Wa

Okay guys, how do I play Chronos?
I keep dying, and my team usually gives up before I can reach that sweet moment when I start doing 400+ damage with my AA. Also, is Hastened Fatalis a good idea? I personally like it because it really makes my AA easier to land and helps me pursue, but I seem to be on the minority.

>this game

>centaur schlong
I wonder who made this post

Double assassin new meta?

>Haven't touched this game in over a year
>See SPL stream in jewtube
>Click it out of curiosity
>Ao and Loki team flexing on niggas
What

Not normally a rage gamer, but had a game today that just pushed me over the edge, team wouldn't surrender, we kept dying, someone always ended up walking alone and getting ganked.

Been a long time since I raged so hard, now I just feel sorry for my neighbors they had to listen to me rage on for like10 minutes.

Sunday

Why is Prettyprime pretty much the only Mid to use The Morrigan and Nox in SPL games?

Paladins seems to be heading down the GA/TA route.
>less common currency (gold) being rewarded
>impossible to buy t1 cosmetics individually now
>cards can only be unlocked via chest RNG or essence which only drops from duplicates
>new players basically get just enough essence to make two loadouts that don't suck
>essentially, new players are stuck playing two characters well and sucking as the other dozen+
>more cosmetics being added, with pedestals being the latest addition

Because he is pretty much the only one actually good with them.

smitedatamining.com/smite-4-10-pts-datamining-artio-cu-chulainn-and-raijin-v2/
So datamining found that the next celtic god will be Artio and she could turn into a bear.

Why? Paladins was fun because in part because it's monetization was fair, and it was doing well on Steam.

Why does Hirez fuck up everything that's not Smite?

But MLC plays Nox

The Morrigan

Yes, and he does shit with her most of the time

>twitter.com/fdotny/status/870399885396201475

>Iraffer made more noise on the forums than he actually did in game 1

Fdot laying down the bants

>twitter.com/fdotny/status/870366421766868992
Must be fun to work at Hi-Rez

Nephthys when Hi-Rez?

R8 my kuzenbro build

>cooldown Boots
>Breastplate of valor
>Spirit robes
>Thebes
>Mystic mail
>Void stone

I tend to do okay with him. Mainly because nobody ever plays him so nobody knows how to deal with him.

No Hide of the nemean lion/10

>selfish build for a support
>mystical mail THAT FUCKING LATE
shit

>playing Kuzenbo as support
ISHYGDDT

>playing Kuzenbo
ISHYGDDT

ded gaem

Why did I lose two ranked games out of my ten qualifying games and get ranked in silver???????

>2-2 on my qualifiers

I'm going to end up in Bronze, aren't I

Probably if I only lost two in total and ended up in silver. I honestly don't get how it works.

>4 hours of sleep
>Solo queue casual
>Fourth loss in a row

I'm hanging myself instead of going to bed

Play Hel

Who decided to make Hel so overpowered?

Reminder

The sad thing is I won all of my qualifying games except two of them with Hel in ranked.

So I'm missing 10 items in the warlord chest. How likely is it metal kumbha would be the last roll?

what should i build on Izanami

63,7%

Cute

Try building Hel on her. The healing is crazy.

Where did that one arachne shitposter go anyway? Did he quit like every other person in this general?

How do I level faster as a jungler? I always, always, always fall behind. I main mid and supp, can make good plays, get kills, take objs, overall I'm well, my fallback being adc, but I'm literally autistic as a jungle, and do poorly as a solo.

It's not funny to shitpost if nobody take the bait.

How do I build Terra? Triple Aura? Sov and Heartward, replacing Thebes with Assclaps?

Hel

MAX CDR

>replacing Thebes
Why would you do that? Go Thebes, Sov, Heartward and then situationel defense item. You can pic assclaps but don't replace an aura item for it.

>2k FP for shitty merc skin
>3k FP for chest full of recolors
>1k FP for space sol

Okay hirez, okay

>Why does Hirez fuck up everything that's not Smite?

imblying

>Why? Paladins was fun because in part because it's monetization was fair, and it was doing well on Steam.

Fair? Are you fucking serious? Paladins is a much bigger money grab than Smite is. The fact that you need to buy several pieces of each skin is fucking bullshit to begin with.

Will there ever be another adventure? I still have a 1 key saved and haven't bought any skins with it hoping a new one will release soon.

how are you supposed to play this game when you are match maked with people who dont know how to play ? why should you have to be expected to carry 2-3 people who arnt entirely sure what they are doing while the team is way more aware of what to do

There will be adventure until the end of the year.

Next adventure coming next patch

Got so fucking sick of racecock rumble

smite continues to have good matchmaking

How do I jungle?

enter it and kill npc

can zhong geta big buf liek hades did?

yea I agree. It's hilarious when people here think the Veeky Forums community is worth a shit at all or decent in playerskill.

>Be Ah Muzen Cab
>Be good in every mode except conquest
>Hi Rez balances around conquest
>Get a buff
>Move up 2 ticks in conquest, move up 10 in every other mode
>repeat cycle until he's so OP in every other mode but still shit in conquest so they remove him from the game all together

>inb4 archived at NA hours
do your job fags even if it's weak shitposting

I want a new Conquest map rather than more one-off Adventures

Too busy playing the game, Europoor

>Why?
Because drybear has started working on Hi-rez's next hare-brained scheme and wants that sweet cash.

How do you solo as this man? It can't be done, can it? Also what do you even build?

I thought this is a build you should never do?
Buying executioner and titans bane? or executioner and no crit items?

Christ, what fucking happen to this general. Did they really abandon this game to put everything into Paladins?

>executioner and titans bane
Lose some efficiency, but i think it's not terrible. Exe for gods/fire giant and Titans for towers.

it was fun while it lasted, smegma.

don't go :'(

>team is retarded
>enemy says gg wp

it left out my pic wtf

I need u izanami

fucking terrible.

>Reinforced greaves
>Nemean Lion
>Thebes
>Gem of Isolation
>Discord
>Void Stone/Etheral Staff

Build enhanced Thorns as your second relic. You don't really need it in the early game, but late game Thorns+Shell Spikes+Nemean will kill any Hunter or Mage that tries to fuck with you

Surprisingly, I've seen less BM in my ranked qualifiers than in casual conquest games. Is this normal?

Just like in smite, I have to carry this thread.

Working on a spreadsheet to try to figure out which hunters and common supports have the best level 1 clear

The underage the hues are probably asleep.

Every popular thread embraces the waifuposters, we scared them off, and now the general is on it's deathbed again.

Pic is best girl

WHO CHANGED THE CLAN STATUS TO "Jing is probably fair game" JING IS MY WIFE

SHADOW I SWEAR TO GOD I'LL RUIN YOUR WLR AND KDR WITH CHIRON EVERY GOD DAMN GAME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Not a Xbal guy, what ability do you typically pick on level 1 for the best clear?

Dear serqet players who don't build crit: please don't qualify into gold next time and feed so you're with your skill level in bronze.

what happened senpais?:c

Freya has a meaty futa cock

Fite me faggots