Car ahead of you breaks before they signal to turn

>car ahead of you breaks before they signal to turn

>car ahead of you doesn't signal to enter the turning lane, but signals once they're at the intersection making their turn

what the fuck is this, do they consciously decide "nah I only signal sometimes"

>Car not using turn signals while merging or turning

Yeah I'm guilty of this. So fucking what? After years of driving like a nice guy and using my signals like a nice guy and getting pissed off at all the rude shitty drivers around me, I just don't give a fuck anymore. Why should they only be the ones that get to be assholes on the road? Fuck it, I say, might as well join em.

>brakes break before they brake

>car ahead of you

you're an idiot, that increases the likelihood of getting in an accident

Im with u man, i just dont give a fuck anymore

Imagine applying the same traffic rules of pushing a shoping cart in the store to the streets, this is what driving here is like.
Nobody signals, people will stop mid street to talk to each other from their cars and get upset that you honk at them, pedestrians walk on the road and not on the sidewalk because fuck you every street is a pedestrian street.

>signal to merge into next lane
>car in said lane decides to speed up all of a sudden
>(optional: afterwards merges into the lane I was in)

>Why should they only be the ones that get to be assholes on the road?
What kind of woman logic is this? You saw some clueless fuckwit driving around, and your reaction was JEALOUSY? A solemn vow that, one day, you'd be every bit as retarded, if only someone could show you the way?

It's certainly something to aspire to, I guess.

truly painful

Cars turning at roundabouts without signalling

>United States of America

Pisses me off when they don't signal, because now the person in front of me has to play the
>stopping at a roundabout entrance
Game.

Literally nobody does that where I live. They don't even mention roundabouts in the test for your license though.

>Cars turning at roundabouts without signalling
HOLD UP
am i sposed to do that?
i've never seen anyone else do it
-Washington state fag.

I laugh at people who speed up and don't let me merge. They have an inferiority complex and probably get bullied so they take it out on me. My car looks and sounds intimidating, so they want to try and "Huhuhuehuehe race a sports kar!!!1"

Fucking mongoloids i obey all traffic laws and im trying to go to little caesars for pizza, I'm not in a competition to drive against you or cut you off.

I don't signal, everyone is going right anyway

>They have an inferiority complex
so that would happen to be all the time when i drove a rusted up 1964 chevy truck.
EVERYONE would try to pass me even if i was going 100 mph.

Guys in new trucks would always try to race me. they'd lose horribly every time
basically the same horsepower, but 60s trucks are 3,400lbs +-
2000s trucks are 5000+

>backing out of parking spot at 20km/h and being a woman.
>flashing high beams super quickly and blinding others on a one lane road.
>signalling AFTER you've made a turn.
>having a trunk full of shit and heavy trash.
>driving faster than you should on a gear.
>spitting out of the window or throwing cig butts out.
>3 trucks on all 3 highway lanes OR truck trying to overtake truck on a 2 lane highway.
>making a turn and using 3 quarters of the other lane.
>wearing dirty shoes in other people cars.
>accelerating super slowly
>blaming others for small mistakes instead of learning how to become a better driver(women)

euro here
you only signal outwards, as you can never turn inwards on a roundabout only outwards from center.

Well it's not like they expect their car to break

In the UK if you're going all the way round to the final exit, you indicate inwards before entering then switch before your exit.

Burger roundabouts are generally pretty large, turning generally doesn't inconvenience anyone, because the lanes are more spaced apart. If you're waiting, you get a buffer zone to go because it takes a while to get around the corner, and because if they are turning, they turn much earlier because the lane feeds into the new road properly. It's easy to tell what people are going to do on large roundabouts.

Everywhere else they are much smaller, residential areas use them instead of traffic lights, to keep the traffic flow from stopping, but reducing the risk of t-boning that you would get with give way/ stop signs everywhere. The problem is the fucking old people and carefree cowboys who don't signal.

Pic related. American roundabout on the left, strayan on the right.

On the left:
If you've just arrived and are looking around to make sure it's safe to go, the guy who doesn't signal doesn't really inconvenience the guy waiting to turn. You have time to gun it and go.

On the right:
In the same situation, you have to wait until they decide what they are going to do, because they have right of way and because there is less time to gun it before they turn the corner. If they don't signal and turn, you're stuck waiting until the next couple of cars have passed again (and that can be a while), because people generally tailgate at roundabouts to 'squeeze in' and try to avoid waiting for people with right of way.
If people are oncoming and you arrive slightly later than them, and they are already crossing, same deal. If they decide to keep turning instead of going forward, you're t-boned and legally at fault.

>driving behind a car
>they stall at every stop light
>misses a green light because of it

Dude chill, they are probably just learning how to operate a vehicle with a manual transmission.

>Dude
fuck off

I see them at least 3 times a week for the past 2 months. Same thing each time

Fuck off faggot

t.student driver

what country?

Probably the netherlands or some rando european country.

>let someone merge into my lane in front of me
>they're driving slower than I was

Nah, fuck off you can merge behind me, I'm not going to speed past you on the right side because you decided to merge into my lane to slow down.

>going 5 over on highway
>about to take an exit
>minivan/lifted truck floors it past me
>moves over into my lane and slams the brakes to take the exit

why do they do this every single time

>cars that pulls out onto the road too soon forcing me to brake
>cars that slow down and brake for no reason, then later turn onto a road to go back the way they came
>any car in front of me on a two lane road

If I was merging in front of you that means I was going faster than you dickwad

because merging only happens left to right

>be at 4 way stop turning left
>me and some dude only ones there
>looks at me and doesnt start to go, nice dude
>i start my turn and halfway through the intersection see huge white thing taking up my driver side window
>some grogged out thot out of fucking nowhere in an SUV 4 feet from tboning my whip
>honk and rip shit out of there 30+mph over the speed limit
dont even get me started on how i watch the women try to back into parking spots at work.

Why do we let women drive

An awful thought

You can usually tell where a car is going at a roundabout based on their positioning. It gets to the point where you can tell which way they're going to go as soon as they enter your section of the roundabout.
The problem comes when you have fucking idiots who can't position themselves properly

>cruising around for a Sunday drive in my mustang
>retards in their fart boxes and twenty+ year old sports cars constantly revving at me and/or driving aggressively to catch my attention
ishiggy

it's a point of protest
there's no reason to signal that you're entering a turning lane if it's a brand new lane and nobody else could possibly be on the side of you.

Except that 30% of the time dimwits enter a turning lane and just want to go straight, or they're using it as a passing lane (i.e. right turning lane at an intersection), and it affects the behaviour of drivers around them. Usually in a negative manner.

You signal when you change lanes, babby. To not follow the most basic road etiquette is to express how truly plebeian and deserving of death one really is.

>"why should i stop preventing accidents because no one else is"
because you are now 99% guaranteed to get into an accident instead of 98%