Take younger sis to go take her drivers exam

>take younger sis to go take her drivers exam
>sit in backseat during road test
>she passes
>at the end the instructor tells her good job and puts his hand on her thigh

Looks like you're going to have to murder the instructor and fuck your sister, user. That'll teach them.

i am d i s g u s t e d

Tell her to sue him for sexual harassment, settle out of court and buy a car with the money

Suck his penis instead take one for your sister

Would that even work?

She didn't say anything about it and I didn't bring it up with her, but it definitely seemed inappropriate to me, she's only 16 and he had to have been in his late 50's

No you can't do shit, that kind of filth is normal in assbackwards usa. (Hence her not even noticing)

if she didnt care who cares retard? if you thought it was so wrong why didnt you do something about it when it happened instead of sperging out on Veeky Forums?

Fun fact about sexual assault:

You don't need to be the one the action is directed at to be sexually assaulted.

Just because she might not have cared doesn't mean it was ok. what was I supposed to do?

based boomers always violating personal boundaries and making social situations awkward

>>>mfw

50 years old? damn
all the testers at my local DMV are women in their 30s that go on powertrips by failing people for the stupidest shit. For that reason it has the highest failure rate in the province, by far (almost in the 80 percent range)

This, but fuck her with your clothes on. It'll be less awkward.

jesus dude just let the old man cop a tiny feel

>Just because she might not have cared doesn't mean it was ok

>op reacts instead of doing nothing
>"hey why the fuck are you touching her?"
>"hey bro please don't attack him"
>"actually, I have to tell you something, I've been with him for a while now, you know, turns out I really love dominant older men telling me what to do" while she rubs his thigh and smiles
>sis and the instructor start making out infront of you
>op spergs out but it doesn't stop them
>he leaves the car
>she's already on the instructors lap and they are making out furiously
>she starts jerking him while he gets a xxl condom from the glove compartment
>shocked op observes the scene for another minute from the outside
>still unable to do anything he leaves for his own car
>from the parking lot he can see that there is pretty rough fucking going on
>his sister is riding the instructor like it's their last day on earth
>after half an hour his sis leaves the instructors car
>her hair is all messed up and there are some stains on her skirt but you have never seen her so satisfied
>she gets in your car and you can clearly smell sweat and the instructors body odor on her
>she gives you a short kiss on the cheek but there are no words
>you start the car and you drive home
>that night you jerk your tiny dick to it at least 20 times

Christ user

You had a chance to do something but you did nothing. Do better next time. The time is over.

Nice.

Laf do it op pay for a new car do it op guy shouldn't be handsy

t. Small benised driving instructor

Why is there a /b/ rated thread at Veeky Forums?

because /b/ is everywhere

great post

Nice. I can already imagine her recently developed 16-year-old thighs looking all squishy on the driver's seat, getting its first stroke from an old horny man.

sounds like something a fat neckbeard redditor would do

All it would take to make him shit himself would be a loud cough from you. At least where i'm from, driving instructors are scumbags a good 70% of the time.

fuck off NTR fag.
What kind of pussy are you ? Normally it should've been a reflex for you to smack him on the back of the head while telling him something like "Hands off".
Or "Take your stinky paws off her you damn dirty ape".

Older men just fuck better, sorry, user

ah

>just let this 50 year old dude you don't know feel up your little sister's thighs
Yeah fuck no. How can you even remotely think that's okay?

She obviously didn't mind being touched on her thigh by random guy. And you obviously wanna fuck your sister.

I'm not OP. Just someone who wouldn't want some creepy boomer feeling up my sister.

just shoot him in the head OP don't be a pussy

why does it bother you so much your sister is ok with being felt up by a creepy boomer?

>Just came back from DMV with sister
>Failed her learners by one question
>Last question was "How many inches of water does it take for a car to float"
>She guessed 8 inches
>It was 6
>This is the kind of shit they test for now

>PHYSICAL CONTACT REEEEEE