/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #478

/ssg/ - Soccer Spirits General #478

BLACKED Dragon Edition

Android: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.com2us.soccerspirits.normal2.freefull.google.global.android.common

iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/soccer-spirits/id808137814?mt=8

FAQ: pastebin.com/wNX2ME3E

Friend list: ofo.jp/j/OgjO

Recent Patch Notes: withhive.com/help/notice_view/22322

The following players will have a boosted rate during the following weekend(s):

>Jun. 2nd - Jun. 4th: Bora (Ardor), Black Tortoise (Whirlwind), MX82 Vann (Thunder), Chitose (Light), Pinol (Dark), MX27 Leventor (Thunder, Legendary), Nabi (Ardor, Legendary)

Current Events:

Jury: May 21st - Jun. 4th
Hyun: May 28th - June 11th
Teddy: May 21st - Jun. 4th
OX Quiz: Jun 1st - Jun 16th
10 Gifts from Miri: May 25th - June 6th
Conquer the Colosseum: May 18th - June 2nd
Time for Daily Achievements: May 25th - June 9th

More info can be found in-game

Previous Thread:

Ardor superboss gk?

Has to be ardor because Loki is definitely light or fallen cumslut angel dark scum.

Loki is the ardor superb boss.

That's just the new Light character.

Yeah, looks like you're right. Forgot all about this.

Wasn't White Guardenia's Battle returning?

I love Silla.

STOP LIGHT BULLYING

But light is mad for bullying

>those rainbow effects
If games teached me anything, it's that Xing is gay.

Would Crystallized Jade be a good fit for Erica CM? It's either that or the obvious TW. Running Victoria and Choi as well.

Noob here, need a Frozen Speartip tip. If I want it to work on opponent's gk but my striker is on the right, do I put it on someone in the middle or on someone on the right?

if you want Erica to tank as a wall jade is better than TW

you put in on a center backline defender

It debuffs opponents in a vertical line, so you have to put it on the same vertical line as the enemies you want to debuff, most probably the center, since that is where your opponent GK is.

mid

anybody here run Lilith in backline before?
is the -60% atk debuff worth it

CI lilith is great

I remember someone saying that -% atk debuff works differently and is really shit.

Shes great, but i wonder if you can find place for her if you arent ww/dark or mono dark.

Below average pretty much, the atk debuff is barely noticeable

Which is better for Baltheon? Silent Cold or Ampule?

What the fuck is wrong with the AI? My team almost threw up the game by having my passers, attackers and defenders trying to fucking shoot the healing GK, if opponent wasn't using Kirin, I would have lost for sure.

depends on your striker

Cynthia's global slow or Victorias 50% reflex? both units blow up enemies so that's not a problem
>156% spirit on CA

>thinks he can meme Bell
she'd dead user, learn to let go

VF skin when?

Just started playing again and have no clue what am doing, I guess I should make a mono dark team with these players? Which dark striker should I get?

If you go monodark Lucid is really good.

cheers good input. I checked with ssherder dmg calculation and the debuff didn't make too much difference so i'll hold off for now

should I 7 star my kyoko and power up transfer her from my sharr?

Yes

>Abandoning Grif

Fuck off, Bell is great and the most versatile legendary unit

Gold buff worth the crystals?

only if you can make more than 600k gold with it

>Still no Glayde EE
WTF BB?

It will be in the same patch with Miri EE

So that means we're not safe from the BBC?

That means Xing is KaiD little bitch.

:3

It better be a Xing weekend next week. I could care less about using him unless he happens to be exceptional for mid, but he is blocking chains.

Turtle where?

>most of my clubmates picked Frozen Speartip from unique ticket
Is that shit even good?

Finally I got a unique for my Shanti, she needs use all the help she can get.

Shanti buffs when

No it's shit. 10% DI on any good GK is ultimately more like 1% DR reduction.

sure on gk it may not be much, but it weakens also enemy metatron and FM player, it also gives steal to help getting out of the backline

Isn't DI a flat number, at least ardor CD stones are.

oh and also the backline players trying to get out of your frontline, but they usually also have some good dr

Go fuck yourself

>one ee
>one recycled player
>a shit boss no one cares about
Wow, they aren't even trying now.

I just want buffs for my waifu user

>this is 3rd anniversary part 2
wew,
so hype

Should i get new dark atone for Shura, or new ww stone for damien?

On my dick

People run EBM up front just for the 16% DI against the Gk. The Magnus EE only added 10% DR and people were thrilled with that. Eye of the storm is also just a 10% DR stone.

This spear tip is 10% DI against the the enemy GK, their CM(metatron), and their front mid (Elaine, Ernesto, etc who tend to be tanky). Plus it's a 35% steal stone.

So, which skin have you picked guys?

So how long are we going to survive in Legend Spirits?

>kyoko
As an ex-kyoko user, no. You shouldn't. She's shit, and whoever says otherwise doesn't know what he's talking about.
Only way to make her worth a shit is with a whale team, and look at all those whales using Kyoko. Even they know she's not worth a shit.

I started playing again yesterday and this is how my team was when I left.
What I'm thinking of doing is getting Grandeur for Alice and Ernesto for Elaine.
Also which stone should I pick? El Rape for BT or EoTS for Magnus?

Considering the number 1 whale said he wouldn't give BB any money, and stil is whaling for number 1, a long time.
Whales are fucking retards and BB get rewarded for their incompetence.
We're doomed until Ebin7

Please stop posting in my general.

EoTS

Frozen Speartip Milkyway in front mid seems like a good idea or should I just get PS for Asslass?

Get EotS. El Rape is shit stone for BT.
Also, don't replace anything in your team. Not because it's perfect, but because Grandeur and Ernesto are garbage.

>Please stop posting in my general.
Fuck off wwcuck, I bet you're falseflagging so he won't wreck your shit with Sharr and replace her with the weakest striker ardor has.

Alright, I got EoTS for Magnus.
But isn't Alice shit now? And having Elaine be off colour really bugs me.

>alice
>shit
Who the fuck ever said that?
Also, Elaine is the better version of herself. Only Armel will be able to compete, Ernesto is shit, Milky is overrated, and Chrono is garbage.

Khirel CM or Khirel in front of Jiho?

Would it be a good idea to take PS off of Ass and put Frozen Speartip on her? The pass numbers on Ass never matter since I run 2 assist in my frontline, but I'm worried that taking PS off will make it so I don't have enough spirit bar to get a pass-shoot combo off.

Keep PS

Is TW a good stone for Metatron?

I stopped playing right after she got the latest nerf so not having those nice totems is a bummer.
Would you say there's no better replacement for her if I want to stay WW/Dark?

If you have other means of spirit gen and your striker is a 1 bar striker, then you can put Speartip on her, otherwise PS if you use Shanti

Only better Replacement would be Duran or Jiho, but if you get any of those two, you're supposed to replace Kiki and Magnus First.
Also, the Alice "nerf" was more of a buff for her. Now she gets her stacks easier and can steal and pen like nothing with FTS
Edit. Just realized I forgot the quote

so who is best PVP striker and with which Unique ?

It's my dick and inside you

Miri with DB

Alice is good, but not great anymore. The main reason she is used in Presty backlines is because she also triggers Presty's Affection chain.

Way better looking than shitty Nabi

I see, but does she have a place in my team?

>Ravian
Get a new striker first.

>implying Ravian is bad
Only in bronzie hands or against Light GKs for obvious reasons

You do realize you can sort by uniques now right?

Glab Shanti: yay or nay?

>16 hours to get a free legend code

h-hold me /ssg/

>crit dmg resist is now a thing
>using glab to do meaningless crits
You are probably better off with DB that at least gives crit rate

you what

>financing BB's shit
Stop wasting your money on this game retard, you're only making it worse

I'm talking about the korean stream retards

they reduced the rewards this time tho

>a faggot
>a qt4.20
>us has scum and a fatass
Life is so unfair

who is that girl?

Selena

ri sol-ju

Is there a way to make a good poorfag midline?
Something like Lynia/Lynbell(Victoria?

It's pronounced Kim-Il-Sun

What did you just call me?

no

I wont even Google that.

Would either Xing or Neraizel work in any other position than CM? I have both and can't decide on which should be CM.

Nera could also go front i guess, Xing only cm, maybe EE could change that, but i doubt it.