/scg/ SoCal General: Allahu Fuckbar edition

Get in here you cucklords, and happy 9/11. Here's an itinerary of the shenanigans we have in store.

>Upcoming meets

Saturday, 9/16 (main meet): location TBA. Stop riding nigger dick and post up, Tyler.

Sunday 9/24: Decker Road Run
Meet at the Mobil station at 7:30AM.
942 S Westlake Blvd
Westlake Village, CA 91361

We'll likely get food at Neptune's Net after we're done running the road.

Saturday 10/7: Nightc/o/re SD. We'll be meeting at 4:00, location TBA.

Saturday 10/21: Main meet, location TBA.

>Nightc/o/re OC
Find us at Kazoku every Thursday at 9:00. We head out for the touge around 11:00PM.

16171 Lake Forest Dr.
Lake Forest, CA 92630

Note: Main meets are every 3rd Saturday of every month, unless otherwise posted.

>What to bring to the meets
2-way radio. Any chinkshit walkie from walmart should do.
Water.
Virgin boipucci to sacrifice to the 峠の神。
For main meet bbq's, a google spreadsheet will be posted.

>I can't make the meet bc of work
Call in with the shits you faggot.

>Muh CHP
Niggery diggery doo, I said it before you.

>Discord
discord.gg/ymZJVNU

>kik
We'll add you if you show up and don't act like a faggot

>Rules
1. Do not cross the double yellows. No exceptions.
2. Do not drive beyond your and/or your car's limits. We've had a good track record of people not crashing so far (save for a couple of retards who thought they were dagumi). Let's keep it that way.
3. Do not do any burnouts, donuts or any of that hoodrat shit at meeting spots. Save it for the dirt or somewhere deserted where we won't get cop trouble.

Looking forward to driving with y'all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7V6ZD7tCgPo
youtu.be/4W8PaXv5fm0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nightc/o/re

SoCucks are next, I hope you faggots get raped by a giant earthquake. Stop shitting up /hou/ threads.

@17857646
Having nothing but boring straight roads and flat, empty landscapes to drive on sure does make people bitchy

>doesn't know how to reply a post

Living in a liberal infested shithole sure does make people stupid

>he thinks I wanted to give him a you
I didn't know texans were THIS retarded

We don't think about you at all

/hou/ is already shit, enjoy your no touge

Thursday Mini Meet Info
-----------
We meet at Kazoku at 9, don't act like a faggot, this is the last non Niggery bullshit car meet in socal, Just come and hard park, we chill, talk shit, drink some brews, and find sacrifices for the touge.
We get to the touge at 11.
Drive touge til around 2 AM.

Nightc/o/re Thursdays have a zero autism policy. We take our runs seriously, so if you want to grow as a driver pay attention to how we operate. If you want to go slow stay in the back of the touge line.

Dont. Push. Your. Cars. Fucking. Limits.
Don't. Disrespect. GMan's. Corolla.

>brit/o/ pretends to be /hou/
kek

Crossing double yellows is fine at night

Yeah, I do it alt the time. Op is just being a fag.

Enjoy your head on collisions.

Tell that to me and the VapeLord. A whote mustang nearly killed the both of us and would have took out a semi truck and possibly another 3 cars ontop of the 4 of us (borg, me, mustang (and his 2 passengers) and the semi)

If you cross double yellows at night you are risking innocent people lives and we all would rather have you kill yourself than put everyone on the road in danger due to ypu being selfish.

Just because in Texas you can see 5 miles down the road doent mean thats what its like in Commiefornia touges. Differemt road, different rules.

Crossing double yellows at any time shows lack of skill, especially if your car is lightweight and not pigfat.

If you can't outrun someone on the touge while staying in the proper lane your car is either too heavy and/or you have shitty driving skills lel.

Bump

> lack of skill

youtu.be/7V6ZD7tCgPo
youtu.be/4W8PaXv5fm0

guarantee this guy is faster than you with or without crossing double yellows

Nice dubble-dubs.

Eh, speed-wise he's about the same but I do like the first video where he stays on the right lane. Not much turns though, so kinda not a big deal. Second video is scrub tier, but the driver is the same one from the video above so I know they're good.

My point still stands kek.

Video seems slower than real life so this guy is legitimately screaming down those roads

Put your trip back on

Check his speedometer. Easy reference desu
What trip???

Meh. Hes decent and I've been following his videos for years. Not amazing by any means but can definitely hold his own against an average driver...

Last week fucked around and got a triple double

>Saturday 10/7: Nightc/o/re SD. We'll be meeting at 4:00, location TBA.
You fuckers better bring me a birthday present, cause I'm showin up.

Hope (you) like deez nuts

post vids

> cares about "safety" when people cross double-yellows at night when you can see headlights for a long distance
> drives down backroads at speeds where one bit of bad luck means a collision with an animal or hit a rock and spin off the road/cliff

Post videos on what?

Use english you stupid motherfucker

post vids of you doing as well or better

Can someone give me a /quick rundown/ on what these are like? I'm new to Socal and I've only attended some basic meets in WA. would berry much like to come down on the 24th if I'm capable of doing the driving implied

nice car faggot

i'll let you fuck my boi pussy

also, what do you guys recommend as far as CB's go? I have a cheapass radar, but no good comms

not helpful uwu

samefagging on myself to bump, also are you guys spergs or is this for 'chill dudes who act chill and shit lmao no worries bro'

we got a couple of MTFs

Are normies outlawed or what

what do you do at these things

DETAILS DETAILS

Are you guys gonna laugh at me for being a stereotype?

Okay. In the next few days a Maro that was trying to follow me has a dashcam video I'll post it up for you. Also have some other videos that you can check out @Night_Wraiths

We race, just go your own pace.
We hardpark to intimidate normies.
We go full REEEEEEEEE
We BBQ
Most importantly we have fun.

As far as CB none of us have one althought I will be buying one in the coming weeks. Right now we just use 2 way radios from walmart which dont work very good.

Stop being a faggot and come out to Kazoku if you are a bit scared of the tardation. Its a bit more mellow at least when we are hardparked.

SOON.

some people have jobs you nigger. are fridays just that horrible to make happen?

the decker canyon run seems cool though. Mobil station at 7:30 AM?

> 318ti
lel ok

Yeah I wake up friday at 5am to go to my job after running touge til 2am. Dont be a pussy. And no all 100 of us that go to Kazoku every thursday are not going to change it to friday just for you.

Come run bb if its just a 318ti.

Guarenteed you will have more excuses than balls and wont actually ever come out and run. Guarenteed.

>Talking shit on the 318

See you on the touge #4

KEK

how's a nigga supposed to find parking :^{

There's plenty of spots, and all the cliques claim their own spots in the lot. You'll see where ours is. No suprise we park more off to the side away from all the normies

Theres more than enough spots. If you roll up at 9 exactly with us there is usually spots. It fills out by 10

Kek. With the 318 post number too

Borg works 9-5 like your typical wagecuck and he still shows up.

>Decker Rd
It's fun dude, literally hairpin after hairpin for almost 20 miles.

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

Alright I'm somewhat convinced. Do I just look for the guys crouched behind dumpsters and driving mercuries with AE86 kits?

I won't be hitting up this meet due to numerous financial burdens that happened within a two-week time span.

Drive safe, faggots.

Let me guess, had to replace that toasty clutch?

The Phantom Bimmer of Ortega has haunted this post. You must post a pic of a 318ti and say "Ride eternal, Phantom Bimmer" or the onis of the touge will claim you.

What the hell does hardpark mean?

"Ride eternal, phantom bimmer."

Pretty much. You'll know us when you see us.

Ride eternal, Phantom Bimmer

People who build cars, just to park them and than go home afterwards. In otherwords people who are posers and dont actually run their cars. Pretty much most of the big meets are hardparking fests. Or at least majority hardpark. Some people actually run it but not many. And when they do, they roll.

>mod car to look fast
>only go to meets to show off how much you spent
>don't drive the canyons or over 60mph ever

Look for the Subarus. Borg drives a blobeye Impreza wagon, he'll be there for sure.

Sounds lame as fuck, kind of discouraging honestly. I've never been to a meet before, wanted to go on saturday for my first one. I thought people who can't/don't drive don't even bother showing up.

Dam, you must be new to SoCal car culture

Its not bad, it's a good meet, you'll see some good shit. All the drivers end up finding each other and branching off after the meet.

My car also has a 1.8 but it's about 1000lb lighter. Good luck senpai

The hardparking meets are Thursdays, and are not affiliated with us. We just go to see if we can get some big talkers to run with us, then we embarrass them in the canyons.

The actual Veeky Forums meets we do are mostly driving. The last official Nightc/o/re meet we were driving canyon roads from 8AM until 4 in the afternoon.

Yeah I pretty much am. I've always liked cars but really didn't know shit about them 1 year ago. Something hit me hard and now I'm almost obsessed with them. Did my first canyon run a couple months ago and started doing my own maintenance.

I'll probably come, it seems like a good time.

We just use the hardparker meet as a place to hang out before we hit the touge and run it until about 1-2am. Trust me, you'll like the Thursday meets.

Its fun because we make fun of the hardparkers and find the occasional racers. Its moreso just a nice place for us to all meet up, fuck around and than run the touge. We only hardpark for an hour or two than we go and actually have fun. More of like a little get together before the real fun.

There's also chicks and cute traps.

Ride eternal, Phantom Bimmer

As long as the bantz are good, I'm in. Can't make it this week but next for sure. Look for the blacc ZR1

That's good to know, I mean I'm way more into driving than just looking at cars to be perfectly frank.

It sounds fun, I mean I love night driving but I've never done a touge at night, seems like it would be unnerving.

Alright I'm sold, I think it'll be plenty of fun plus I'm sick of going to and fro college and home for the past month.

Not into traps but chicks sounds good. I imagine they're all taken though like the ones at my college.

Than meet us at Kazoku. Youll see the Phantom Bimmer, just ask him to Touge.

The bantz are endless. They flow through us like a buffalo with diarrhea.

You'll have a lot of fun, the autism reaches critical mass every time. Sometimes we end up scaring off normies, like back in July when Slav brought fireworks and we scared some randoms off the mountain when he lit one and everyone started screaming "allahu akbar" when it exploded.

>back in July when Slav brought fireworks and we scared some randoms off the mountain when he lit one and everyone started screaming "allahu akbar" when it exploded.
Hahaha fuck that sounds hilarious, wish I could've gone but I was in Maine at the time. I'm used to scaring normies anyway so I'm all in.

Any recommendation as to where to get a chinkshit walkie talkie? I'm rather niggardly and don't want to spend more than 10 bucks.

>you're afraid of "mountain goats"
>you're afraid of "rocks"
>you need to "tune" your sway bars
>you don't want to break the car bc track day's tomorrow
>you couldn't lose the Phantom Bimmer despite the weight advantage
>you couldn't even shake off a stock Subaru momwagon on shitty all season tires

This will be fun to watch

Walmart, REI, etc. I'd say stick to the $30 range for a decent radio, some units have shitty range.

Is this you?

Ride eternal, phantom bimmer. May you claim another hardparker's soul.

What do you even drive?

So how much did you get fucked paying bail for that exhibition of speed charge?

Alright cool man I'll check out REI

See

They have to catch you in order to ticket you, and CHP don't run on the touge.

im in norcal but i would for sure if you guys were closer

nothing against the car but its not that fast, it wouldn't be a fair match

MR-S, i'm in norcal though. driving 6 hours for a one day meet is a stretch for me

my bad, the 318 is pretty light.
i'm only 600 pounds lighter (^:

I'll remember that

MR-S's are cool as hell, anyone see the best motoring MR-S?

tfw at minimum 150 more horses than what you guys are running

tfw 3600 lbs

tfw still going to be slower than japtrap shitboxes :'(

Ypu come down, well come up, lets hit eachothers roads and enjoy them and see who really can back the shit we are all spewing.

K20A ZZW30 swap when

I drive a stock brz with prius tires... d...don't hurt me pls my boipucci is pure... i'm just a wee babe

honestly, if you strip that thing out and put some good oil in it, you can hoon the FUCK out of it

He didn't even cite me, you faggot. Go shitpost somewhere else.

I'll be there for kazoku and the main meet. I might have my new sway bars on by then but idk

fugg

Looks like it's about the get rapped.

>sway bars on an auto vert v6 mustang
Holy shit, you could have just saved that money for a car worth modding.