twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BERKUCK A SHIT

Reminder that you should skin and flay all sheep that you find

>Previous:

Previous thread

This is my wife.

>dissing Berkute
off yourself

is there 2 fire emblem games being made for switch or just warriors?
a main series fire emblem on switch would be amazing

Especially sheep that are also garbage 5* base healers, for that matter.

Would you fuck Clive

@178579502
Not even worthy of my (You), fuck off Rinea.

Fire Emblem racing when

Forging in FE Echoes:
>Did you use it? What for?
>Did you enjoy it as a feature?
>Was it useful?

I didn't know it was a thing beyond upgrading items to be stronger. I messed around with transmuting but eventually just settled for making killer bows and brave swords for high crit rate; Gradivus was the one exception and that was just to give to Zeke anyways. Most of the good stuff requires gold marks which are limited (unless you buy some DLC or go balls deep in Thabes afaik) and I don't really see the point in a lot of them like longbows or rapiers when other gear does the job just fine.

user, not to be rude or anything but i've had sex with you wife

>Deen goes to a continent to the south in search of battle
Jugdral?
Archanea is to the East.

Assuming I have both a perfect Cecilia and a perfect Frederick with their SI both ready to go, who is the one that deserves to be 5*'d? My cav team is Xander, Leo, and Reinhardt so I need a green to cap it off.

Cecilia

Making my wife stronger.

Charlotte is a loyal wife.

Death Blow or Darting Blow for +Spd -HP Eliwood? Also how does this team comp sound?

Camus - Reposition, Bonfire, Fury, Vantage, Goad Cav.

Eliwood (+Spd -HP) - Reposition, Iceberg/Draconic Aura, Darting Blow/Death Blow, Desperation/R Tomebreaker, Ward Cav.

Titania (+Def -Spd) - Reposition, Glacies/Iceberg, Distant Counter, Quick Riposte, Ward Cav.

Cecilia

>Forging Gradivus
The game gives you one for freesies.

Cecilia
or Titania

you really need magic damage Id say at least use cecila

Anyway, I think this is the last new one. I might troll around some image sites and see if anything new was uploaded when I get up.

What the fuck was his problem?

>new
That's a pretty old image.

If you have really brave axe+, then Freddy, if not Cecilia will going last you for a while.

We are really in dire need of a good green horse mage.

>Roll Cordelia
>+HP/-Speed
>My Takumi that I benched months ago is better in every way aside from 3 points in Def/Res
Fuck this game and fuck ISIS. Why even fucking bother?

You're going to want a unit that fucks enemy mages. Go Cecilia

Redpill me on heroes.
Is it playable without rerolling or I'll want to kill myself?
Is the game somewhat generous?
On a scale from zero to battle cats, how bad's the grind?
Is there any kind of challenge or is it really casual and heavily reliant on your pulls and grind and money spent?

It's new to me.
I think. I'm very tired and Alm isn't here.

I do have a spare Brave Axe+, from a Raven I recklessly upgraded a few months back. He's not really doing anything right now so I don't feel bad about feeding him to Frederick.

Why do you think Cecilia isn't good if I may ask? She seems fine to me, with good res and attack, plus her Tri-Adept Raven set seems very reliable.

I just upgrade zofia and royal sword first and make them upgrade some javelins and blessed lances, I want to use mercurous and Parthia to see how they are but brace sword and killer bow are too good

Get the 5 gold purse from milas bounty 3 bro

youtube.com/watch?v=rjGDLllpO_U

That dress fits his chest in ways that should not be possible for a man.

fuck. after playing for a week with a cavalry team I don't know how to use infantry units anymore, they're just too weak and move slow.

So how does Gray and Clair's marriage even work? Gray isn't a noble unless Alm gave him a rank later and even then he's still a commoner by birth. Did Clair "downgrade" or Gray got a fat sum of money from Clive so Clair could maintain her previous lifestyle?

I already have a Mage Cav team of

>Ursula - Blarblade, Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow, Lancebreaker, Fortify Cav.

>Cecilia (+Atk -HP) - Gronnblade, Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow, Escape Route (I have no spare Henrys for now), Fortify Cav.

>Leo (+HP -Res) - Raudblade, Reposition, Moonbow, Death Blow, Swordbreaker, Hone Cav. Undoubtedly the worst member of the team.

I don't have an immediate TA3 fodder for Cecilia so it'll take a while for her to get the Gronnraven build as well.

Frederick is cherche on a horse, literally, 36/35 is really good. But, Cecilia fuckups with the gorillions of reins on arena.

Hammer Freddy have a niche of deleting Hectors and armor units in general. Pick your poison.

Does my cavalry meme team look good?

Gray's dedication charmed her, while Tobin was too busy Jewing it up Gray actually tried talking to Clair. Gray became a respected Knight as well so it's not like he was a commoner anymore.

Alm's the king. He can spin a few favors for his former friends.

>has my ideal team
>I have no Eldi and my only Titania is 4* -ATK
Kill me.

I see a lot of differing opinions about this, so I'll ask again: who is the best green cavalier for a horse team?

>Cecilia with Gronnraven + TA
>Cecilia with Gronnblade
>Frederick
>Titania with Distant Counter + Green Tomebreaker
>Titania with Fury + Desperation

How would you rank them? Assume best natures.

Cecilia is pretty bad statwise, it's just that she works well in full horse teams with the right buffsm Covering blue and colorless troops is sweet and she can also use Green Timebreaker as well.

Also don't reply to the Tikifag. He literally needed two stamina potions to defeat Camus.

Why does Celica bare her shoulders?
Wouldn't she be cold?

Eldigan is my husbando, please treat him well.

>cavalry players are this retarded
(lol

Siglud and Serlis

>cav team
>no thundercock

???

Camus with
Fury
Vantage
Goad
His personal weapon
And reposition
Good y/n?

Personally I use both Titania Fury +Desperation + Fortify and Frederick Brave Axe, Fury, Wings, Hone.

They never let me down, obviously because they're also paired with Xander and Olwen and all have some form of Cavalry buff. It's really hard for a Horse unit to be shit.

Zigludo and Serlis

Yes

Can't get high arena score with all cavalry team. Invest in at least one dragon or try to get more merge for your core team.

Protagonists of the hit game Descent of the Jihad

>mfw replaying Awakening after playing Conquest many times

Nino is incredible. She's making the end of this game easy as fuck.

I have three 5* dragons actually, Loli and Adult Tiki + Femui.
Also, Leo is merged +1, and I plan on merging Reinhardt/Xander eventually too

rate mine, I don't even feel like putting another hero, just have to because of buffs.

He's treated me quite well so I try to do the same for him

Honestly I got them both by sniping, you can do it user don't give up hope

He's eluded me for a while now, I rolled blue on all his banners but no luck. Didn't get his sister either.

Name a use for healers outside of feathering them or inheritance fodder (and the latter pretty much only applies for other healers, which is like trying to make shit taste less bad by covering it with more shit).

>"Yamero!! A Fire Emblem game can't be balanced around high growths"

Name one Fire Emblem game more balanced than Conquest.

they're invaluable for training up units

Bride Lyn was the only reason I was able to beat the Camus GHB

Tobin gets his own castle and presumably a title to go with it. Grey probably did too.

Training

>try sniping the weapon triangle banner for a Titania that isn't - attack (or a Cecilia to feed to s camilla)
>get 4 Arthurs in a row
Could I at least get Gunther or something?

binding blade

I use them with 2 singers to train units to level 20 in a couple minutes.

It helps you to raise units,pain staffing someone to 1hp and.. Thats it, unless you have wrathful staff.

Thracia 776.

Fine.

Now find a use for every healer you pull past the first one.

>needing a healer to beat a GHB
>June 2017
What the fuck is wrong with your box
I'd ask what the fuck is wrong with you for pulling colorless but BCordelia is at least actually good so it was trying to take a risk.

Pulled this qt, +HP - res
What's a good build for her?
I also pulled a +res -spd Charlotte, can i fix her ?

Fates cant be balanced by virtue of pair-up alone

#FE

(lol

Well, 'need' is a strong word, I just didn't want to completely revamp my team and Lyn was able to keep Xander healthy to keep supporting Reinhardt

>2 Bride Lyn
I am so sorry

Can I use Camus as my solo blue tank outside of Cav memes? I need someone to tank for my Julia and Mae.

I merged her because the second was trash, at least I don't need to use a 4* Sakura anymore

Long as Mamori exists and Itsuki gets charge + pierce.

No.

>Royals: The Game
>balanced
Back to /v/eddit

best ryoma bane?

>Descent of the Jihad
Go, Serlis, my son, kill the filthy infidel Julius, marry your sister and bring the light of Islam to all of Jugdral, inshallah.

>it doesn't matter if someone is a commoner or a noble
>by the way alm is actually a noble

?

Anyone else a bit worried about the recent banners? Barring from the amazing Hero Fest banner, The recent banners all prepare you for theme teams. Ninian and Nowi were on two banner recently, and they now have a banner with Fae and Young Tiki. That's an entire dragon team. Reinhardt was also on the same banner as Nowi. Olwen and Cecelia are currently on banner to roll. Throw in Xander and Camus and we have a rounded out Cavalry theme team.

I don't have money for this!!!!

Not really a use, but I'm a hoarder and keep one copy of every unit I pull (unless it's Hinata since he's Fury fodder)

-res

In Heroes how are you supposed to get orbs after the story? You get practically nothing from events and login rewards. Does literally everyone just pay money at that point?

Gray should have been the protagonist

Retards will defend this so there's no point in arguing with deluded Echoesfags.

You wait. You're literally not supposed to roll on every banner, you have to save up login in rewards, orbs you get from content updates, special event orbs, etc.

Like literally every gacha game.

but the meta is mages wouldnt that hurt him when baiting out mages?

Monthly quests, daily bonuses, arena, and events.

Why do you think so many pople are complainging about not having daily orbs along with the usual daily bonuses?

His res is garbage anyway

There's a channel/user on YouTube known as Mkv.

They've managed to do pretty much everything worth doing in Heroes using only 3 star units, given for free by the game. In that sense, the game is somewhat generous.

The grind is... Let me put it this way: I've never felt compelled to use the items we're given that level heroes up, because it's ridiculously cheap to just level from 1-20. 21-40 is something you can easily do within a day, though you may not want to.

PVE is casual unless you challenge yourself to do it with only 3 star units like Mkv, and the Arena (closest thing to PVP and even then barely counts) now tailors itself (mostly) to your units' level.

In short, you can by this point play without ever having spent a cent and get about as much out of it as the whales are getting out of it, with the added bonus of not having to deal with whales.