Starting a family

Why shouldn't my wife and I buy one of these? Seems practical and represents lots of value for money.

V6 awd version btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9w6N7ALFyn4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What year? Can't comment specifically on Durangos, but if they're anything like the WK2 Cherokees they share platforms with, it'd be a solid bet. Can't go wrong with the early Pentastar V6/Mercedes 5 speed combo.
>inb4 FCA naysayers

It would be a new 2017. $30k out the door financed with a good rate thanks to our combined credit. Both employed and no debt. We're looking to save our cash for a down payment on a house in a couple of years.

The car seems to be a good compromise. I won't feel like a pansy driving it and it has all the benefits of a minivan.

Are the new ones 8 speed auto like a lot of the Grand Cherokees? If so, it's a ZF gearbox which is also top notch.
If you weren't after the seven seater option, I'd just recommend a Grand Cherokee, but then I don't know what your region's MSRP is like. Sound's like you want the "minivanness" of having seven seats anyway.

do you really need 3 rows when you don't even have kids yet?
personally i'd wait 2-3 years and lease a RR sport or something
if you really want it now i guess it's alright but it would be kinda pointless

Kids are expensive before you dump your entire fortune on a chrysler.
T. Father of 4

Get the new str8 Durango

Why not just buy a Charger instead?

Do you have kids?

If you're going to get a bloated SUV to haul your fuck trophies around with do it like a man and get the V8

youtube.com/watch?v=9w6N7ALFyn4

>Why shouldn't my wife and I buy one of these?

Less than 20 MPG (12L/100KM)

What if OP isn't European or a cuck?

>OP doesnt care about money
Then why is he buying a piece of shit chrysler product to begin with? Get a F250/Explorer, even that has better MPG.

Again with the MPG.

Answer my question fuccboi, what if OP isn't European or a cuck?

Have you ever heard the saying "a fool and his money are soon parted"?

Did your wife's son tell you that one?

They are good. But unless you need the increased towing and size, a Kia Sorrento is perfect. You get 19 round town, 25+highway(AWD V6)and you can get one with 7 seats if you want.

Yeah, that would be a good choice. You'd be able to transport her kids and all the luggage in comfort

Just get yourself a CR-V and save yourself a lot of headaches.

Have you?

No, I was born last night.

thats too sensible, OP wants something he can take his wife, his wifes son and his wifes bull.

It's a Honda, though.

He can take both bulls.

Are your kids white?

>OP stands in and fucks the dad's baby's momma
>somehow the dad is the bull
Is this what you tell yourself when you spectate from the chair in the corner of the room?

I dont understand why everyone feels the need to buy new SUV/CUVs

Most are fairly reliable and depriciate like a rock. Also, tech hasnt changed much for them in the past 10 years other than obnoxius infotainment systems

Just buy a 08 Honda Pilot or a Highlander and save the rest for your house

Just get a brand new Grand Caravan for like $17k. Eventually your kids will drive it in 16 years and 22-25 year later it'll finally be time to retire it

I second this. My mom bought an 09 crv brand new in 09, didn't give her a single fucking issue, not a damn one, traded it in for a 2016 crv. Only thing was maintenance. CRVs are bulletproof.