You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

You may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like.

Plywood for the best Ikea furniture driving experience, from Swedish people to the world.

>having a transmission

>You may not like it but this is what pine performance looks like.

Nice dent.

>You may not like it but this is what teak performance looks like.
FTFY

You might not like it but this is what peak dashboard looks like

is that a mk4 golf?

>key on the right
Is it a Porscha?

I mean left ayy.

its car from OP

>exposed shifter lever
>exposed handbrake lever
>pay more, have less

GROSS

Something is wrong with your camera. Came out opposite what it's supposed to look like. Here, I fixed it for you.

Again, your camera is fucked. How do you not notice this when you're posting shit? I mean, for real, come the fuck on.

are you retarded
my pictures are from right handed cars
here is a left handed one notice the position of the handbrake and and temperature control knobs

And this is how something made in Sweden looks like.

of all brands, why did SAAB have to die

I feel despair, yet I cannot shed tears

Because GM decided they didn't like owning a brand that made good cars so they got rid of it.

Wew you really think so? Saab was junk, I am glad it's gone. Fight me

Saab was literally the best car manufacturer ever

kek, Saab's for the most part had that low-key reliability status for me personally. Also, comparing to GM literally anything is better.

>being this fucking daft

They had a shit reliability as much as I hate to admit it. My 9-3 that I had could tell you stories.

dad had a blue 900 hatchback that passed 500k. Granted that was the older stuff and he was beyond pedantic with it

also muh jets

I'm not going to pretend that they can even compete with my Toyobaru, but my 9-3 has done really well with reliability, far more than I expected. from 80k to 220k I was able to get by without any major disasters. My radio not working and headlight/tailights burning out all the time is basically the worst of it. The last retard put 5w-30 conventional oil in the damn car for a while, so I'm surprised it didn't die early yet.

Hott

How the fuck is vovlvo so gfood at designing cuck cars

It looks like a poang
ikea confirmed

You can't become an artist and assume that your audience always will be crowded enough to provide your needs for survival. It was the type of an artist that would better die than sold out. These days people more than ever prefer the cheapest and the trendiest stuff. It's no longer possible to produce a cheap good quality product. I also wouldn't believe that it's possible to create something unique while indulging every trend. Times were changing and SAAB still didn't let accountants to design their cars.
Volvo's aren't bad, but it's more of an IKEA/H&M style of product and I'm just not into it.

What's his relation with SAAB?

Too pure for this cruel world.

Nevermind.
>Koenigsegg Automotive AB was closing in on a deal to buy Saab Automobile AB in 2009, but in the end it didn’t come through.
I can't imagine a better outcome. Someone should propose to consider this idea again.

>Koenigsegg sedans and wagons

until the gm accountants take over and the paint wears off the buttons

holy shit

>passenger side handbrake

"Hey, what's this do?"
*yanks it up on the highway*

PEAk pErfomaNce!!!!!

I used to be the guy putting tendies wrapers in his shfifter..

>Koenigsegg cars rebadged for Saab's place in the hypercar market
Saab by Koenigsegg does sound better than Lamborghini by Audi.

Yet it is still one of the best interiors of its time. They weren't able to design 100% of the car. It's good that they were able to accomplish that much with what they had. I'm considering the 9-3 as the best car design of 2000's.

Yes
>own 940 turbo wagon

They were a great car manufacturer, I'm sad they died.
>It's a Saab story

Those old silly but creative adverts.

It's a sad outcome but the passion is still alive. I'm happy with my 20 year old Saab.

The world needs more concentrated autism like pic related instead of catering to the normie masses.