/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Cream Cake edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TyJ0XVyuJgk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

chiaki

Ishi!

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND
Maybe HG later, its been like 2 weeks since my last one.

Mugi!

posting best girl!

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

Togs!

akamatsu-chan!

Mugi!

Oh nicessu.

Hey /drg/.
I haven't visited /drg/ in a few days, but I still want to fuck Kaito.

Hi, Kaitofuckanon! How's your day?

Deserved to be crushed by Boulder-kun!

No!

Is going to win today's HG!

I thought you died!

>nee-san will never treat you like human filth
>she will never mock you for having a small penis
>she will never tell you that there's no way you'd be able to satisfy her while pressing her foot into your crotch
>she will never laugh at you for getting hard from the bullying before sitting on your face
>she will never verbally abuse you while rubbing her pussy on your face, covering you in her juices and making it difficult for you to breathe
>she will never force you to dress like a girl while wearing a chastity device with a vibrator up your ass
>she will never train you into a good and obedient little slut
>she will never spank you in front of everyone when you make a mistake or behave badly
>she will never pat your head and call you a good girl while you're giving her head
Why even live?

Kaitofucker! just curious, if you could fuck Kaito, but it had to be a threesome, who would the third person be?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=TyJ0XVyuJgk
I can't believe my eyes

dying

I haven't, as far as I know, but my computer did. And even though I sent it to repair, it's still not working right.

Amami.

Has great taste in ships!

Yes!
Keep dreaming dood.

Monodam!

great choice

Is it going to be 24 or 48 submissions?

Amami-niichan~

bump

Yo, Kaitobro!
Good to see you again. I missed you.

Imoutossu! I got you a drink!

Up for debate, although I think we should steer away from 48, since it takes so long to register, complete as well as shits up the thread quite nicely.

there is a lot of amamissu this thread
please continue

>sleeping for two hours at a time
>may as well just check /drg/ for a bit
At least my schedule is fixing itself, sort of.

The best!

Welcome back Kaitofucker.

Hello!
I missed you too. But worry not, my dear princess, your knight in shining armor has returned.

As long as that fucker Rentaro doesn't show up.

So, the gang is all here... Except Jewell...
I miss her
:(

so cute! so pure!

How many more days left of her ban?

Don't worry, dude. He's not gonna show up anytime soon.

That's very relieving.

around 9 I think?

Best ship for salty tears? This gets my vote.

Too late.

I want to fuck Tsumugi bros. I want to fuck her and suck on her fingers like it was the last piece of barbecue sauce from the last rib. I want to then pound her soaking hot pussy like I was smashing the A button in Super Smash Bros games. I want to eat her her pussy out like I was at the fanciest Chinese good restaurant in Japan.

Go one further and pair her with Tulpaman

I wouldn't say I miss her, but she was kind of comfy for a few days.

Delet this. Then kill yourself in the most painful way possible, dood.

I thought you loved Monophanie's pussy better though.

>implying anything can compare to Mugi's chocolate and mindhacc

Why is she so perfect?

You should really find a new job, Mugianon.

It has nice aesthetics and makes people furious, so I'll give it that. No one has gone full madman and done yet, I don't think. If we're talking in strict terms of "causing a nuclear meltdown" Tulpaman/Tenko would be the best bar none.

Basically this. I wonder if she'll get herself rebanned again afterwards for the same shit, not that I want her to, but she was kind of following a pattern.

>If we're talking in strict terms of "causing a nuclear meltdown" Tulpaman/Tenko would be the best bar none.
There are actually artists who are mad enough to pair Tulpaman/Tenko.
See 是転

because best girl! settles for nothing less!

Is this game worth buying when it comes out on a proper platform in English?

Kawaii desu

> is actually considering to buy Danganronpa

I want Miu toget kicked out of school for her inappropriate and lewd behavior. Her classmates are secretly happy.
Months later Miu's mother comes to the school and introduces herself to Kaede andexplains thatMiuhas been seeing a therapist for several months.She thenconfidesto Kaede that Miubadly wants to make friends and has gone so far as to cry at her inability to be with others.She thenasksKaedeif the class would be willing to give Miu another chance.KaedeGraciously says that the class would be happy to do so.Miu returns to school andthey treat her kindly, which culminates in Miumaking a large and wonderful group of friends that helps solidify the improvements she made to herself in therapy as she develops a genuine love for her class and her life

WEW

You did it wrong!

Are there any characters that are suicidal?

In the sense of they have given up on trying to live for themselves and just focus a hobby or goal without a care if they might die.

Shut up. My wife deserves everything

>tfw I've been trying to avoid anything Dangan related ever since the anime ended so I don't get spoiled on V3
>haven't thought about it in a while
>have a Solo Lewd dream where I'm dressed like Chihiro

what does it mean to dream that you are dressed like your husbando and fapping?

Hoshi

>I'm awake now saimeno cuteness reminder

Irumatsu?

Admit that you love that bear pussy Anami. There's no use in denying it.

Oh, now here's a pure ship. Wonder what kind of zany handholding they get up to

It means you're a patrician.

What the board opinion on Komaesa?

Delete this?

Hey, I'm Saihara Shuuichi, the survivor of 53rd season of Danganronpa. You can ask me any questions.
(yes probably autistic af but im bored)

>Komaesa
What's that?

It has been six months since I first became enamored with the beauty of Shuuichi Saihara and changed my life. Never before had I encountered a person who so delecately balanced the purities of boyhood and manhood, youth and age, masculinity and femininity. But my idolatry was not desire, or lust. Rather, I fell in love with Saihara as kind of an ideal. Something to aspire to. And thus I have, over the last six months, molded myself in his image.

I am marginally taller than Siahara; this fact I can do nothing about. However, my once sturdy body has become slender and boyish through restrictive calorie intake. My once tanned skin has paled from time spent indoors. My hair has grown and been styled to match his. I have purchased pants, tops and hats similar to what Saihara wears. My dark brown hair has been imperceptably dyed to become pitch black.

The most difficult part about emulating my ideal has been his personality and characteristics. In my previous life, I was often jovial and at ease. However, through rigorous mental training, I have captured the melancholy, sternness, and shyness of my muse. I have become a sensitive and emotional man in the way that he has shown me to be.

My final task is the crowning achievement- the surrendering of the names I inhereted from my parents. I will legally change my name to Shuuichi Saihara, and begin my life anew as him.

Holy shit i think i know that guy....

cute!

*Goes to kiss you*

remember me probably from similar shitposting months ago kek

oh no!

Male version of Jess

Oh god, all those jokes I made about Shuuichi being emo are coming true.

They're really cute.

oh noooooo

leaked information from the upcoming V3 survivor spinoff: maki gets a 'kaito big dick' tramp stamp

Oh, I thought you're refering to some obscure ship or somthing...
Komaesa is not as infamous as Jess here. I doubt many people would know about him. He's not as bad. I guess. I don't know much about him either.

Himiko botches it (turns out a tattoo pen is NOT 'just like a magic wand') and it becomes extremely infected

!
hey, i'm not emo. i just like /dark/ aesthetics man.

do you have a dick or a vagoo

You're cute.

The talent rooms in Ndrv3 are boring and poorly design. It felt like a last minute decision and there was no creative vibe.

I haven't been here in a month, anything good happen?

Counterpoint: Suffering is more delicious and satisfying when it's barely being held behind a happy front that's acting like nothing's wrong, and when it's slowly chipping away at the psyche.

See, the "problem" with Hoshi is that he lets people know he's sad and broken. He's already emotionally wrecked, so further suffering wouldn't change his outlook or behavior so much. He would blame himself and it would be tragic, but I doubt it'd lead to a breakdown.

It's the behavioral change and desperation to look "fine" and "normal" with Ouma that's appealing. Him lying to himself more and more and keeping a smiling, jokester outward persona while the uncontrollable symptoms of trauma chip away at his stability would be tragically fun to watch.

sorry i'll go back to kms

Considering how interwoven some of them are into the narrative, I kinda doubt they were a last minute decision.

I want Saionji to bully me, Bully-kun.

I really liked Miu's, Saihara's, Ouma's, Korekiyo's and Himiko's, though.

Angie's and Korekiyo's were featured pretty heavily in the plot, Gonta's was a plot point that tied into a larger one (the monochichis), Maki's was part of case 5 and Kaede's is used for an emotional scene in chapter one. Not all were just irrelevant filler.

I'm not bully-kun, but if you're implying he's been away that makes me sad. I'm only a humble follower.

i have told you this several times already, ouma
t-thanks ...

Last Mugi before bed time.
Goodnight, user.

It's only 12:31 in Freedom time my friend. Where are you?

Post best bear.

Yes, please do. Post more, I love reading it.