/mmog/ - MMO General

This general is for discussing old, new, upcoming MMOs and MMOs with populations that are too small to sustain their own generals. If you are on one of these forgotten/niche games, looking for a guild, friends, or just want to know the state of the game, ask here.

>Recommendations
pastebin.com/0bwFTCkT

>Game databases
mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm
mmobomb.com/games/
mmos.com/gamelist

>Popular foreign MMOs & MMOs in development
pastebin.com/iALuQdht

>Other upcoming crowdfunded MMOs
Albion Online: albiononline.com/en/home
Ashes of Creation: ashesofcreation.com
Camelot Unchained: camelotunchained.com/
Crowfall: crowfall.com/
Pantheon: pantheonmmo.com/

>Link to the OP pasta
pastebin.com/Fcbd7rUn

>Example of welcome games
Kritika, Trickster Online, Guild Wars 2, Mabinogi, Ragnarok Online, Dungeon Fighter Online, Runescape, Project Gorgon, Maplestory, Wakfu, Dragon Nest, Rift, ArcheAge, EverQuest, Revelation Online, LOTRO, Vindictus, Wildstar, Tibia, Aura Kingdom

>Example of non-welcome games
Krösmägä, Shädöwvërsë, Dïäblö, Päth öf Ëxïlë, Gwënt, ÄRK, DÖTÄ, Lëägüë öf Lëgënds, Hëröës öf thë Störm, Wärfrämë

Previous thread:

First for don't play dfo.

2nd for play what ever you want and have fun

we wait u

Tessa...

Go get some friends then you bundle of sticks.

I understand the endgame grind is truly biblical in DFO, but that's kind of my thing. And I have faith in my Chaos and F. Spitfire.

PlayTrickster!

I want an fmage gf, any will do even ele or summoner

Im an ele main, ama.

>first time trying to find a DFO general in years
>tfw now it's just part of an anthology thread of MMOs
oh well, should be nice to get back into it still
last i played i had a monk, but this was during the evolving weapon event that disappears if you don't fully level it, and i have no money on that account
am i fugged

will you be my gf

Give me a femsura wife.

Any qt anons taking estrogen?

How has it affected your MMO gaming?

It turned me into a way sluttier way better healslut

>healslut
>he isn't a manly man healer giving divine aid to his allies while smiting his enemies with holy fire

faggot

GW2 isn't welcome here.

someone post the gw2 vs. bns earnings graph for q1 2017

That sounds stupid. Nothing beats giving Divine aid as a cute androgynous gamer girl!

Hope ur all havin a comfy evening/day

Stay qt anons

filtered

Quickly suggest me a good mmo.

There is none.

Lies !

Acceptance is the first step to recovery.

sjw2 doing better than blade and sjw?

Stay away from Slime Tales. The admins spy on your private chats for their amusement.

Where can i get a key for kritika?

Where my /ellinia/ bros at?

Why won´t you play in official reboot instead of private?

Because some people here are idiots who willingly investing time in something that will wipe within a year.

Just like pretty much any and every online game staff ever?

Come join us on PlayTrickster [No Drilling Allowed]!

Pm PurifyEx or look up our guild in megalopolis guild office and click est. tab then apply!

>reinstall guild wars 2 after haven't played since expansion
>go to lion's arch
>they completely ruined the city even more so than the shitty character destroyed it
>the boat aesthetic completely ruined
Holy fuck, It's like a spike of pure rage surging through me.

Is there a Nep mmo yet?

That series went to shit.
Just let it die.

I always got the feeling it was shit from looking at it.

I'll be the first to admit that "dock shaped like a giant lobster" was a step too far in tht wrong direction, but the randomly lashed together ship detritus was garbage.

It was cool as fuck and gave the city a cool aesthetic. It didn't have to make sense and now it just looks like the most bland city ever.

You'd have to be a weeb to enjoy it.

I want to play kritika but also don't want to play kritika. what do?

It was literally "we got tsunami'd, let's rebuild with the trash left over from the tsunami." It blew, and made a major hub city in the game feel smaller and less like a habitable place than the villages in surroubding zones.

Your subjective opinion is wrong.

>playing male characters or male gender-locked classes

Fuck you, cunt. It was cool as shit and now it is dead and lifeless looking.

No, the ones who aren't retarded don't even bother.

Enjoy being spied on, idiot.

>playing furries and lolis

I'm not playing MS at all fucktard. Stop assuming things. It just is a fact that if you play an online game, you are being spied on or it would be more appropriate to say if you use internet at all you are being spied on at least on some level.

I'm glad to know that you're a faggot, user. I also love how they put that fucking SJW npc right next to the new fractal entrance.

I got some free keys

>I am immensely butthurt by someone that is so insecure in themselves that they had to put a carboard cut-out representing some aspect of their identity somewhere and make another cardboard cut-out call it stunning and brave every two minutes

What's it like to be more histrionic than someone who openly pretends they're a woman?

>histrionic
Kill yourself

Is there no WoW server that's like prologue?

Anyone playing Project: Gorgon?

>WAH SJW SHIT

Look, I'm tired of SJW shit as much as the next guy. They even got fucking Anita to lecture their staff over at Anet HQ but the fact that you mouthbreathers keep on spouting the same fucking shit over and over won't change any fucking thing, so what's your point really?

Forgive me for shitting up the thread. Just coming back and seeing how much they've shitted up the city I liked to hang out in is very upsetting.

That's a pretty good example of what I meant, yes.

All this anger cant be healthy, user. Have you tried stepping away from ypur computer a bit and occupying your mind with something else? The weather's pretty nice right now in all the parts of the world that actually matter, maybe you should take a walk around your block or something.

All I think about when I go for jogs is all the things I hate.

You whining about people whining won't change anything either, so what's your point?

I could say the same for you, hotshot.

Exactly, so why are you sperging out against anons who have a problem with GW2? Because you feel the need to defend your favorite MMO?

Any good upcoming Maplestory private servers on the horizon?

I could ask the same question to you, m8. You got some hostilities with GW2 to the point that you'd defend any mouthbreathers and falseflaggers who'd spread misinformation just to shit up the thread?

Jogging is for fags and twats.

Because when you're doing a physical activity like that your mind is able to idle, and thus dwell on shit. You have to get something else to occupy your attention at the same time. An audiobook maybe?

>MMO GENERAL

Anyone play City of Heroes back in the day? I used to collect cringey bios but I'm pretty sure I lost my collection in an OS reinstall

S L I M E T A L E
Come join us and get spied on!

I'm actually a 3rd party to this conversation, buddy. I don't particularly care if someone's out for blood. People sling shit all the time. Where do you think we are? You think just because I'm only replying to you, I'm defending the shit slingers? Get over yourself.

I like to try and stay in shape because a NEET like me just plays video games.

> Not being a healbara

mmorpg.com go to giveaways

All this is doing is inviting someone to start whining about people whining about people whining, and we all know there's no bottom to that rabbit hole.

I wanna be a futa tanks bitch.

I want to be a futa healer's master.

lff

someone please recommend me something, i'm literally dying out of boredom.
save me

kritika

I said upcoming. Not playing Slimetales.

come play revo

Nostalrius

InsanityFlyFF

>Any qt anons taking estrogen?
Me!
>How has it affected your MMO gaming?
I don't really know exactly, but I definitely feel more social and stuff
>It turned me into a way sluttier way better healslut
Me too, but I've always been a healslut in the first place! There's probably some sort of science behind it, since it's very well known that us females tend to favor playing the healer and support classes.

what are those
i played wow vanilla-wotlk, i've had enough of that

They're racing games

you seem cute, what mmos do you play?
got discord?

If you don't post a picture of your legs in stockings, you're a big fag.

I hit 15 in Kritika, is there a reason to keep playing in terms of getting post-wipe rewards?

Someone was talking out of their ass about kritikas auction house. You don't need kred to list items. The fee is like a "tax" you pay IF you sell an item. So fuck y'all liars.

>K in the title
>K for C substitution

It's named after Kritium, a made up resource in the game.

Runescape 3

>tfw still can't find a job
J U S T
U
S
T

In-universe, sure, but that doesnt really count.

Nigga it's summer, that shit is going to be tough.

It may suck like fuck, but wander your neighborhood and look for folks that need their grass cut. Do it cheap and well enough (and ever so slightly longer than you usually would) and you've got recurring revenue until like october, for all of like an hour's work per place.

>what mmos do you play?
I'm not playing any right now, but there are ones I used to play. I'm waiting for a good one to come out.

But I don't want to help you fap!

>royals is endorsing the chinese/tw translation site that the botters use
it's like they don't want people to play.

don't mind the slimefags, they're a group of neets who got btfod from almost every relevant prebb server because they unironically erp and sperg out whenever someone doesn't like the server they currently play.
t. 345 pound mrjingles mentally ill poster alabama inbred fuckboy who lives in prattville royalfag kult boipussyposter ecks deedeedee

You have no idea how bad it truly is. They make GW2 look good.

Don't use my picture for your faggotry.

they even make nightsoul look good. holy fuck.

Be a plumber.

It's not YOUR picture because that's MY picture of me!