Okay busriders, solve this

Okay busriders, solve this.

Other urls found in this thread:

icbc.com/driver-licensing/Documents/drivers4.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 3 1 easy
2 has the right of way, 3 is on the same road and 1 is joining the main road or somehitng so he has to let other people drive first

Car 2 goes first since he's in one the right lane and is going straight. Car 3 turns the corner while Car 1 yields and wait for his turn, then he is free to go.

2 3 1 obvs you wheel cuck.

But what about the yield sign for 2

it isn't one

Remove the yield sign and watch the chaos unfold in the thread.

That isn't a yield sign, look closer. Yield signs are pointing down, not up. That's some European sign that for us would be a yellow diamond warning of a crossroad on the right.

THIS

It's 3 1 2, Isuzu has the right of way over the Mazdas.

>yield sign
Found the blind fag.

/thread

dumbass

Car 2 continues straight, first.
Car 3 makes it's left turn, second.
Car 1 turns left, third.

>Remove the yield sign and watch the chaos unfold in the thread.

You could always do troll questions but realistically the authorities wouldn't be this incompetent...

...hopefully.

i always get eternally triggered when i see these on normie social media.

so many people are clueless on how to drive and give way correctly.

correct order is 2 (because they are continuing traveling in a linear direction on the main road), 3 (because they are turning off the main road and into the side road, also they should be positioned in front of car 1), and finally, car 1 (who is turning across traffic out of a side road, meaning they have must give way to all other traffic)

anyone who says otherwise is an asian women tier driver

In the real world, whoever goes first goes first.

It wouldn't be a troll question; such intersections do actually exist. I only found out recently, and was surprised too. Basically it's a 3-way yield - like a 3-way stop, but you don't need to stop. Only found on very low traffic residential streets for obvious reasons, but they do exist.

That said, pretty much everyone treats them as the through street having right of way because that's what they expect.

2 > 3 > 1 my dudes

Isn't that a "Watch out hidden driveway" sign?

You got the right answer for the wrong reasons. 'Main road' or not makes no difference - it's all about the presence or absence of the yield sign.

They do indeed exist, I find them if very low trafic back roads where it defaults to the car coming to the right having right of passage.

Americans Don't know how to drive

It's a right of way for the next intersection sign

In practice, that could be the case, but it's supposed to be whoever arrives first, goes first; like at a stop sign. Yield to the right is meant as a tie-breaker when two arrive at the same time.

The yield sign indicates a "secondary road" and the other sign indicates approaching an intersection with a yield sign, meaning you are moving along the "main road"

>That said, pretty much everyone treats them as the through street having right of way because that's what they expect.
Americans.jpg

There is no situation in real life where you got that sign at 2.

without a yeal sign evreyone give right of way to the right and the car turning left also to the front
This

>3
Even though they are turning left, they are the only motorist without a yield sign
>2
Continuing straight, but has yield sign so must yield to 3
>1
Has yield sign and is turning left
I actually have a similar intersection in my town, though it's with #2 having a stop sign, so they have to yield to 1.

Of course it makes a difference. If it were equal roads, then it would be "right before left", so the order would be 3 1 2. I seriously hope you burgers never drive here, you would cause chaos.

IT'S NOT A YIELD SIGN JESUS CHRIST

Not a yield sign. This is a sign indicating that you are approaching an intersection that has a yield sign on the right.

panic and wait for somebody to go first like a mexican standoff

>not a yield sign
>posts photo that shows it is a yield sign
What did he mean by this?

Not sure what the sign for car 2 means because that specific sign does not exist in North America, so I won't comment on that.

No, it doesn't. In an uncontrolled intersection, the first car to arrive has right of way. It's the same as a 3-way stop - first to arrive goes first. If unsure, yield to the right to break the stalemate. I'll go find a citation for you, wait a few minutes.

we need priority signs in my city for crying out loud.

this

>In an uncontrolled intersection, the first car to arrive has right of way.
Americans.jpg

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY FUCKING RETARDED

>Not sure what the sign for car 2 means
it literally just means there's a side road on the right so look out for traffic coming out if it

Okay, so it's the same as the North American equivalent, and was wrong then? Makes it simple.

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE REEEEEEEEEEE

No, I wasn't wrong. Look at the photo. I know what I am talking about.
I have done the 45 questions on my theoretical exam in time of 3:50 with total time given of 50 minutes. I was obsessed with doing these fucking tests.

Got it!

>Uncontrolled intersections
>Uncontrolled intersections have no signs or traffic lights. They
>are usually found in areas where there isn’t much traffic. But
>they can be dangerous places because drivers might not be
>expecting cross traffic or pedestrians.
>As you approach, slow down and look out for other road users.
>Scan the intersection from left to right. If another vehicle has
>arrived at the intersection before you, slow down and yield.
>If two vehicles arrive at the same time, the vehicle on the left
>must yield to the vehicle on the right.

icbc.com/driver-licensing/Documents/drivers4.pdf
Bottom of page 41.

Yep, European signs are different. We don't have an equivalent to these 'priority road' signs here.

You're a special kind of stupid, aren't ya?

REEEEEEE

>has apps to edit pictures on his phone
>has animu pictures on his phone
>calls others stupid

Yield sign has a particular shape. It's the only triangle pointed down so you can recognise it by the shape.
Every other triangle it's pointing up, hence not a yield/give way sign.

How do you know it's on phone?

Page 41 meaning the first page because ICBC split the whole book into separate pdfs.

Really gets those almonds gyrating

How did you do such a poor job then?

Check the top of the picture

>copy selection
>paste a bunch
>re-position
>slap on smug anime girl
>save
Truly my greatest work

Uhm

>europoorean signage
Immediately dismissed

Said 4-way-stop land
>kek

here's a harder one

B
A
C

>Remove the yield sign and watch the chaos unfold in the thread.
it's still 2 3 1.
Remove all signs and it's 3 1 2

no indication of who has the right of way

are you a busrider or something

B, A, C.
Uncontrolled intersection, looks like B and A arrived at the same time, so A yields to the right - B goes first. Then A can go. C arrived last so he goes last. See

Priority to the right...

look:

What about it? He's wrong. Educate yourself:

it really doesn't matter, who ever gets there first will usually go first, at least thats what happens in real life.

Yes, that's what I said should happen, and what the law says should happen.

americans..

2-3-1

OP did you get this image from /r/indianpeoplefacebook?

I don't know. I have a moped so jump through everything anyway.