Cheap RHD?

I live in the states, but RHD is soooo much easier to hoon in!

Is there a way I can import a RHD chassis either complete or missing a powertrain or front cut affordably?

Also, I live near Mexico.

Why would RHD be easier to hoon in?

Yeah I'm sure you can

Name of the girl?

Have fun overtaking people on the highway and making your turns. It's an automatic but I saw this a couple days ago from an importer and it was listed for two grand. Probably around four or five grand by the time it's in the states and registered and all that jazz.

You're going to spend multiple times as much to try and build one off of a chassis or some other incomplete bullshit you don't want to deal with.

Throw with the right, shift with the left. Also, left eye dominant.

Throw what with the right?

No idea, shared it for responses.

I'm honestly thinking of a less saught after nissan, like any of the Z cars or a Cefiro. Or some POS from the UK or AUSland.

The wheel.

Just get an old postal service CJ.

RHD
>Banging gears
>Throwing the wheel around
>Heel toeing

LHD
>Slamming into D
>""""""""Racing"""""""" in a straight line
>Picking up your wife boyfriend

>Haven't fapped in over a week.
>See OP's pic

OFF TO /s/ I GO!

Underrated post.

P O S T A L
W
A
G
O
N

In case you weren't aware, they make good twin turbo swap candidates because the turbo setup requires RHD, and you don't have to convert it because it already is RHD.

75% of the world is LHD

Yeah and all the hektik cunts ripping mad skids are in RHD countries

>I live in the states, but RHD is soooo much easier to hoon in!

what am i reading

>Is there a way I can import a RHD chassis either complete or missing a powertrain or front cut affordably?

hmmm is there any way you can search importing companies on the internet hmmm i wondering how that works?

>Also, I live near Mexico.

nobody cares spic.

Please kill yourself if you can't figure out this information on your own because if you are asking on Veeky Forums most likely you aren't going to import jack shit.

>right-handers getting cucked by their cars
Feels good being left-handed master race.

There's allot of RHD XJ's as well. Legacy's too like this user said because you then get allot of easier swap options from nippon.

A lot of postal vehicles I see are lhd with just a second wheel attached in the right.

Bitch, do you know what the fuck price gouging is!??

Weeabois want some Jap cars for cheap and watch the value of LHD Supras, VR-4s, and FDs plummet.

Shit is retarded cheap when exporting from certaint other markets, but we're here to talk about some affordable, overlooked road cars, not being a faggot.

And how well can you successfully rotate the wheel while shifting? Do you play a left-handed string instrument?

yes, 75% of the world aren't idiots.

So you can text and scarf down burgers and big gulps/polar pops.