/utg/ - Undertale general

Snowdrake edition

Previous Timeline:

Spoilers ahead, proceed at your own Frisk.

-The Game
>store.steampowered.com/app/391540/
>undertale.com/

-The Demo
>undertale.com/demo.htm

-Artbook
>pastebin.com/1MRmU0Gk

-Booru
>under.booru.org/

-Recommendbin
>pastebin.com/fsqd5Sa6

-Writebin
>pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

-Fangamebin
>pastebin.com/ZHASpj9h

-Steam Group
>steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen

-Flockdraw
>flockmod.com/undertale

-Zeemap
>zeemaps.com/map?group=1873782

-Shimejibin
>pastebin.com/YFEGhgxY

Other urls found in this thread:

f-list.net/c/not sorry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I forgot to link back to the old thread

>type in feg
>Undertale general

The hentai games general doesn't show up when you type in "utg" anymore.
I miss them.

It bugs me when people give Papyrus sans-style eye sockets. Papyrus'e eyes are supposed to look like EYES, not eye sockets. Eyes like Chara, and Flowey.

Skeletonfags don't care about Papyrus beyond his realtionship to Sans

See the people last thread saying that him being a retarded killer is in character and logical as long as daddy Sans gets to be the brave hero of the AU

What if in Undertale, the game "Undertale" existed in-universe on the surface, and when the monsters arrive from the mountain...the humans are pretty much just "oh cool... whatever." Then Papyrus walks in, and a few people are like "Oh my gosh, it's Papyrus" "That's pretty cool."

But then Sans appears like "sup" AND THE WHOLE WORLD EXPLODES WITH "OH MY GOSH IT'S SANS" "SAAANSS!!!!" "SANS UNDERTALE!!" SANS IS REAL!!" And it instantly makes the news, and everyone is talkng about Sans and the crowd picks him up and carries him away, while he's like "uh... guys? papyrus? help...!"

Frisk is cute and I want to protect them.

You ever notice that when people wank over Papyrus they do so by making him more like Sans? They don't make him a better person or more friendly or anything like that but instead make him out to be a clone of Sans by making him a secret depressed badass genius.

I think that's really interesting

>What if in Undertale, the game "Undertale" existed in-universe
It does, you can choose to report on it in Mettaton's news segment.

I wonder how many people would go to fetch Flowey. The other monsters would at least have some warning, while Flowey has to deal with a dozen people suddenly appearing with trowels and pots.

Having seen that first-handed, it's desperation. They're annoyed Papyrus gets shafted, but considering botj fanbreeds are from tumblr, they can't really think beyond just piling angst and mental issues, though all the while taking every effort into giving him his own brand of it.

So yeah, fanon Sans and desperate-fanon Papyrus share the angst vehicles, although the execution tends to be different.

I agree, they're the best partner a person could ask for.

Dat rock on the right rook rike a dirdoe!

Feedback? I'm afraid I'm much too rusty to properly comment on anyone else's prose. Anyways, I quite dig a lot of the characterization in the fic. As someone that identifies a lot with anger, I found that cathartic scene of Toriel "crying (paraphrasing) out the poison" as moving, especially when it holds a heavy burden of guilt. The grudge not only weighs heavy on you, but it changes the way you think; it impacts the way you interpret things. You just can't help to hold onto it as tightly as possible, because over time it appears to the be the only source of fuel that keeps you going. That state of mind and the mental rituals you immerse yourself in is a series of chains that are not effortlessly eroded, and it is too easy to fall back into their bondage. That said, understanding does help the process along, even if that old wound festered.

Other than that, moving through it gives the person, or to me at least, a wider perspective on your world, unfettered by the anger. That said, there is nothing inherently wrong with anger, and for some people like me, or in my interpetion of Toriel, they will never quite live without it, but you learn how to manage it and direct it a little bit better. There is a stange peace of mind in the fire.

I know that's not feedback really, but it's some human perspective.

Absolutely right.

What if Steiner from Final Fantasy 9 fell into the Underground

I wonder if its really that or if its just that peoples base idea of a good likable character is Sans so they try and copy that.

Everyone will be saved.

Not really, since it's fairly rare you see a good 'baseline' Sans to begin with, he almost always gets exaggerated and you're lucky if only for humor.

The spider a cute! CUTE!!!

Cutest partners.

No!

f-list.net/c/not sorry/

Fresh spider from somewhere.
It just sort of showed up in the "Fresh Spiders" folder.
Turns out the misspelling "Maffet" is its own tag.
It's rarely used but I will be on the lookout for fresh Maffs.

Did Undyne know what human looks like? It's kind of a plot point that most monsters don't know what a human looks like, and she asks Papyrus for confirmation of what you're wearing before she attacks you.

She's hung out with Asgore for most of her life, so I'd think that she would have at least seen Chara's picture a bunch.
And that's without going into all the anime she's been binging on.

Alphys' "history books" might have given her a rough idea.

Only from anime, probably.

We don't really know what Chara's picture looks like, but if it's this it's not a lot to go on.

Yeah, I was thinking the same way. Cartoons tend to distort the human anatomy for aesthetics, so Frisk probably only looks human-ish to her.

Why did you ask if you already have an idea you refuse to change?

>Cartoons tend to distort the human anatomy for aesthetics
I think there is something about Alphys and Mettaton being unsure how many fingers a human has, either 4, 5, or 6.
I'm parroting from here though, and I don't know if it's in the game or just something Toby said at one point.

You're worrying me. No one can go this long without loving the spider! Your condition is very serious!
Thanks! That's a fresh cutie regardless of where it came from. Good luck finding those Maffs!

The spider is a spy! SPY!

REMOVE SNOWDRAKE

REMOVE (You)

Yeah I noticed that. Hope they're doing well.
Also I want to fuck the flower

Spy?!

Mettaton confirmed for lawfag?

I'm pretty sure Mettaton would rather drag people down to sin

That's hilarious. What sort of history books did they look through to decide what Mettaton's human body should look like then?

of course

Not books

But can the Spider find a needle in a haystack!?

I'm not so sure about that, but if she is then I'm president of her fan club!
Of course. With the help of her trusted spiders she could find anything! Nothing ever gets lost in a haystack forever with the spider around!

a spy with a fan club probably isn't a very good spy.

HEY FRISK, CHECK OUT MY KNEW CHAINSAW AND HOCKEY MASK!

*True Reset

Why does Mettaton have an angular crotch here? I would think that he would have somewhat of a bluge due to being a manbot.

They fug, I'm willing to bet on that one

"OH...! 7-11's^ 7 A1 Sauces are hot Henry spaghetti man~"

Did I win?

because

>did you just assume xem's gender im so triggered

WHAT IS THE TRUTH

I don't remember exactly, but I believe they were talking about them getting the idea from human cartoons

Maybe he can retract it into a slot when not in use!

I wish.

But that's retarded, the game clearly calls Mettaton a male robot.
Why would Alphys give him a retractable penis?

Because he asked her to, Darling.

But for what purpose?

To maximize his dysphoria

Because he wanted one....for convenience? As a robulge lover myself, I can't really say

Is there any art of the Slime Janitor?

bump

Ech
Don't you look at me like that
Alright then

Which part of Asriel is the most made for sexual?

None. Asriel is a male and a kid.

Shotagotebro is omni-erogenous

What if Mr. Rogers fell into the Underground?

it would be one happy neighborhood.

He would save everyone and teach kids that with a little bit of Determination and friendship, you can bring happiness to anyone even if the situation seems hopeless!

The black lines. This is evidenced by the fact that more people want to fug edgegote than shotegote.

I beg to differ.

What if I just disappeared in there?

Why are you outside user?

I like how this dude can post that he's going to go die in the woods and the only thing that surprises anybody is the fact that somebody who posts here has gone outside recently.

You're not going to, because we would miss you.

Integrity and Perseverance.

It's warm. Maybe not. Kinda when you think about the close hugs you need and want. It feels good.

Why should we give a fuck about some attention whore? They're most likely lying anyways

Enough about this guy's impending suicide. The real issue is whether or not people would fuck the goat.

Reminder that Integrity probably went full genocide when they fell. Asgore still regrets killing them, though.

not that goat

Alright. Just don't kill yourself out there, okay?

You better not mean Asgore. And you ESPECIALLY better not mean Toriel.

All my favorites are real
It feels so good to know
Thanks guys and good night I don't think I will ever rest this peacefully you are clearly the best general there ever was so thanks

Uh, you're welcome lad.