Good Brz Exhaust solutions 700$ or less?

NO STRAIGHT PIPES

>cut existing mufflers out
>insert vatozone/thrush/magnaflow whatever mufflers
>weld in place with extra pipe to make up difference
baddabing baddaboom

Perrin

Sell the car for $700.

Used Borla S Type

you should probably spend that money on a header and tune instead

he bought a "fast looking" car, he wants a "fast sounding" car. he obviously doesn't want a fast car.

header does makes the car sound faster though

Glasspack

It also does make it faster by a couple hours and by getting rid of the torque dip

>hours
HP

Doesn't really matter. The engine sounds horrible regardless of the exhaust system. I see like 15 of these a day and I've heard almost every kind of exhaust.

bosozoku pipes or gtfo

Yea brz/Frs sounds terrible. I don't get why people like that boxer shit sound. When new wrx came out, that was one of big complains, "no more boxer rumble" worst kind of enthusiast ever

So stock cat back, but UE headers and tune?
What kind tune

OP btw

There is only so many. Open flash tablet and ecu tech. Oft has tune ready for you to download and just use. It is cheaper also. Header and tune is already considered stage2

This. I can't fathom how people could justify putting $700+ exhaust system onto a regular ass car, sports car or not.

Stock.

unfortunately its the only thing that will readily fix the torque dip. If you do anything else to the car that isn't the headers you'll just carry those problems with you

You can't really get the typical Subaru rumble from them. The high compression and lack of a turbo to muffle the exhaust give it that raspy and ricey tuner noise, Like a Honda.

It's not like the sub 200 ponies are struggling to escape the stock exhaust but whatever floats your boat.

Why does anyone even give a fuck?

i test drove one and the torque dip is so slight that its barely noticeable.

also its not a race car and i doubt you are actually racing it so fuck it.

if you are racing it then yea fix the torque dip but if all you are doing is pretending to be the dorifto king and getting groceries i dont see the point in wasting the money

I got mine with a $700 exhaust on it, and putting it back to stock was one of the top priorities. Almost no change in torque and now people don't hear me coming from across town. Hopefully some kid will excitedly buy it from me for a few hundred and I can call the whole thing even.

Seriously considering looking into headers for the dip though. That's probably the main thing that annoys me day to day, so I'd be willing to pay a little bit more for that.

>Why does anyone even give a fuck?
Because you can feel the torque dip. You'll launch stronk but you'll quickly feel the car die down before taking off again.

>its not a race car
doesn't stop the issue from being there, different headers and a tune really brings the car out, you also gain about 5hp to the wheels

>5hp

lol