>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>Fire Emblem Heroes FAQ and links
pastebin.com/sCR1qRtB

>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

Previous:

Doot a best and canon

Can we all agree this is the worst map in the training tower?

Best Bride

Azura a best

>FE7 walls map
>Map with island in the middle

Holy fucking yes. I hate it so much. The only one even close to it is the one where you have to break 50 walls just to get close to the enemy.

Can you guys give someone who is trying to level to 40 quickly some tips? Just got into Heroes and its a fun timesink, but leveling is taking forever.

Finally, I got my favorite character! Now my team is complete. When I was theorycrafting my Camus build before he came out, this is what I had:
Gradivus
Reposition
Moonbow
Fury 3
Vantage 3
Goad Cavalry
Now that he's out, is this the best build? After tricking out my Xander, I'm wondering if Bonfire instead of Moonbow and QR instead of Vantage might be better though my understanding is that QR Xander is more for tanking and Vantage is more for offense, and I want my Camus to have as much offensive presence on a cav team as I can get.

Dumpy redootfags once again reaffirming themselves as worst of the Echoes new broods

What's that hat?

(lol you mad it wasn't another Lucina thread?

Should I give Moonbow to Takumi, Klein, or Julia?

I currently only have 1 4* Odin.

How come all the other models look so great like literally Awakening/Fates cutscene tier but Anna looks like garbo?

>post my team
>REROLLREROLL ITS FUCKING SHIT YOU HAVE NO HOPE
>WHY ARE YOU REROLLING RETARD!?!

So far so good?

What Assist does he want most? I was thinking Swap or Draw Back. As for Specials, I gotta find another Palla for Moonbow. Unless Luna would work alright on him instead?

I'd give it to commander pretty boy

Draconic Aura / Bonfire
Reposition / Swap

Predict the next GHB

>Every Camus in arena is gonna be a copy-paste vantage fury unit

I put reposition on my cavs (except for Ursula who has AS for desperation memes). I was thinking Moonbow too, but I'm not sure if Bonfire is better or not. But yeah, looking good so far. I'm

Okay, anonymous. Imagine your vision of the perfect Fire Emblem. If you could make one single decision to try to push Fire Emblem toward that perfect image, what could it be? It could be so much as an artist, a single gameplay mechanic, a new focus in scenario writing or character design, or something greater.

Thoughts?

Did I mess up?

Berkut, Fernand or Linus

>no orbs
How fucked am I?

Aversa

I really don't get what you mean. She looks fine to me.

>healer on GHB has 15 HP
>snacki does 10 HP, bringing her to 5
>her miracle is ready to proc
>hit her with my hector and she lives
>dancer hector and hit her again
>lives again

What the fuck is happening? How the fuck can she live both hits at 5 HP?

guys.

Its time to reroll
or acknowledge that its far too late for you to properly get into Heroes.

the black knight or ashnard

How can I improve on this? She has level 3 of those skills but I'm still grinding SP.

man, Soren is really there for entertainment. I'm unironically appreciating his blunt opinion thus far.

Hopefully, he won't suddenly turn into a goody 2 shoes.

Kellam is a boy

He doesn't. He remains pragmatic throughout the entirety of the Tellius games. That and completely devoted to Ike.

The similarities between Klein and Alm are uncanny.

upgrade your castle
your first level 40s will take longer comparatively to subsequent level 40s

I'll just uninstall.

I never understood the people who spent days rerolling for some pixels in a mobile gacha game. Must take some serious autism.

Out of the four stamina based mobages I play, FEH is by far the fastest at grinding characters to max. Make a team with the character you want to level, a healer, a dancer, and a strong character to carry them in case there's one unit on the map that fucks them over (so, your carry wants to cover the weapon they have disadvantage to). Then try to get the unit to kill as many of the enemies (thus getting as much exp as possible) as they can while being supported. Grind in the training tower, as high a stratum as you can manage. Also, you can spend orbs to permanently upgrade your castle to give a permanent exp bonus to all units. Good luck and have fun.

Fucking Christ I forgot my pic

What's the name of the continent from Fates?

The name of the land that Fates takes place on is

Memebow or Bonfire for Vantage Camus?

Upgrade castle to atleast lvl 3 since it's cost effective
Pick up a healer (Wrys, Lissa) from the free gero battle when they show up
Pick up an Olivia, train her to level 20 and make her a 3 star so she can learn dance

And you are good to go. Dancers and healers make training units so much easier

It doesnt have one because ISIS cant into proper world building

>miracle actually is bugged

And here I thought the guy was a spurg

Fateslandia

Land of Fate

Rehabilitate slows the Special cooldown by 1.

Train Klein and Soren

It doesn't have one because IS didn't care about the lore, worldbuilding and story at all.
The fan names are Fateslandia or Fatesland

I'm utter shit with most FE games. How do I git gud in pic related?

Looks good enough. But honestly I'd consider Fortify Defense, or even her base BoL, so she can be a top tier support like Eirika and Ephraim. She won't get much mileage out of Threaten skills anyway.

Everytime i look at Soren i am reminded of Sauron a pretty wicked man
Would have been awesome if he turned out to be a villain
still love him very much
too bad his art and stats are shit in heroes

*unsheathes Nino*

heh, nothin personnel, kid...

Miracle is 5 uses, making it 6 in total with Rehab. It activates in 3 hits in the game right now, as you can see from the big 2 on the horse.

>bugged
Nope, there have been previous GHBs where enemies had special skills with low CDs. Like Zephiel's map had mages with Blazing Fire or whatever, and it was on a permanent 2 CD.

G-Guys? :(

Europe

Play Monster Super League instead
The game is pretty easy altogether.
Pick your team and stick with them. If you're ever really messed up, there are some REALLY good prepromotes that will save you.

Yes. Consider suicide.

Funny you mention that

He's secretly the son of one of the main villains.

>5 cavs wasn't hard enough
>ISIS had to give them enhanced abilities and stats on top of their cav buffs

L o fucking L

Use units with good base stats

Moonbow fires off too quickly and can be wasted on something that you don't want, bonfire gives you flat damage and allow you kill things in a more reliable way, but since forts are a thing now Luna is quite good too.

GHB fucking when? He's our best chance of getting Nihil.

GUYS

Is the Cipher companions DLC good?

It just dawned on me that my job as tactician is to save the lives of the guys who are fucking my wife.

Enough with the fucken red swords already
WE NEED GREENS

Azura is shit

Last thread didn't someone say Silquefags were the worst? And before that it was "Fayefags are the worst just mark muh words"

good lord we should give it another month or two at least

Hmm, that piercing aspect of Luna is pretty tempting. Does Bonfire factor in defense boosts from Ward Cavalry? My Camus will be getting Ward/Fortify boosts, so maybe that would make Bonfire win out on damage.

FE has always been shit to melee greens. Axes aren't waifu weapons so they just don't give a fuck. We got Hector and that's all we'll get for a long while now.

Is it too late to properly get into FEH?

>axes aren't waifu weapons
>when THE waifu uses an axe

It's a singleplayer game, there's no such thing as 'too late'

>Nino, Cecilia, and Hector exist

We never need another green.

It's always too late to waste your life into a mobage

What is the point of Desperation + Brave weapon?? Am I missing something or don't they just do the same thing?

Charlotte and micaiah are coming they both grade A waifu material

Well, that was an embarrassment. First GHB I had to resort to Hector abuse on, had to slap Glowing Ember on him first though to nuke the red mage(Not enough SP for Bonfire, but that would have activated too soon and screwed me over anyhow).

>shitters thinking it bugged
>cant handle shitty cavs

I would be happy with another Fates style game on the Switch, but the purists would shit all over it.

Don't worry, Ashnard will save greens with Gurgurant, the legendary axe

They quad genius

Genny is so fluffy and sweet

Are any of the overclasses worth getting or all they all ugly as shit?

Bonfire of Moonbow for fury vantage Xander ?

Yes, it does, all specials that use stat count from what you have at moment.

Draconic aura/ Dragon fang blade tomes can deal horrible amount of damage because of this, and Xander can pop lancers because armored blow.

Charlotte will likely be shit. High hp and strength, decent speed, shit defense and even shittier res

No, they don't. Desperation is for things that can double, Brave weapons hit twice per single hit and can hit up to 4 times as a result, though the Spd -5 is there to make that difficult to do without buffing and/or +SPD IVs.

wait then isn't speed an irrelevant stat if you have a brave weapon + desperation triggering?

won't you always quad no matter what?

>implying you wouldn't think it was bugged also
>implying you didn't try multiple times before beating it

Good meme son

Bonfire obviously, have you seen his defense?

Should I upgrade my castle?

bonfire

Which of these two is the better to feed to my Bridelia for Luna?

Neutral Catria, or +Def -Atk Freddy?

I only have one of each to work with, and rarely ever roll green or have the luck to roll 4*'s in blue.

Brave Weapon "always doubles the amount of attacks you do, on player phase." When you single-hit normally, it makes you hit twice immediately; when you double-hit normally, it makes you hit twice at first, then twice after the enemy retaliates.

Desperation "makes follow-ups happen immediately." When you single-hit normally, it does nothing. When you double-hit normally, if you're below the HP threshold, it makes you double-hit before the enemy fights back, then you don't attack at all after their retaliation.

Brave Axe + Desparation makes you hit 4 times before the enemy retaliates IF you double and IF you're below the HP threshold.

Nice, thanks! Sounds like Bonfire would probably be Camus' most damaging special then.

Beat it on my 1st try didn't it even notice it boy