>FF XI
May update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/52592
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF XIV
Patch 3.5 Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=3xixQ5XhjkM

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/edit#gid=1211382974
bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/XxJuYdTE

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTg8kmeF2g
hastebin.com/yowuvapesi.json
exvius.gamepedia.com/The_True_Titan
youtube.com/watch?v=CBSBBOSRSy4
youtube.com/watch?v=8JevOJeRzIk
strawpoll.me/13024331
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Golbez's disembodied hand is cute.

hmmm... i realize the equipment for the new raid characters will craft instantly instead of making you wait 6 -12 hours like the previous equipment for the older characters.

Too bad there's no reason to ever craft it

well the materials and recipe are free, might as well help grind that equipment crafting trophy.

quality game, gumi

New CM for the "climax" of Mobius
youtube.com/watch?v=ZkTg8kmeF2g

Right, but storage space is 20 lapis per equip.
So the ONLY reason to make them is the trophy.

>done in literally 3 turns
so this is the power of titan...... whoa....

why were you fags hyping this shit like it was the hardest thing ever? I got excited for nothing.

>Wooow it was so easy using four 5* base including the most game breaking available with TMs

BE is easy as shit

It may not be useful for uber day 1 whale/elitist such as yourself, but it's sure to be good for newer players or those who have shit luck and couldn't pull anything good.

Also I like collecting unique equipment. Never know when these characters will get enhancement and suddenly become usable.

>game breaking
all I have is Genji Glove, DW and BM, my dude.

I was talking about Orlandeau being game breaking. But yes having Genji Glove with BM is also game breaking.

having memelandeu itself is already game breaking.

No, I mean the units themselves aren't usable in any capacity. And the equips are unit specific.
And we do know when they get enhancements, turns out it didn't change anything.

As a newbie especially, you should not waste resources leveling and awakening the XIV units aside from Y'shtola and Minfilia. For you, stuff like that is EVEN SCARCER.

EQUIP YOUR FUCKING SHITS AGAINST PETRIFY
>friend landeau gets petrified t1.
Bye 40nrg.

Take someone who can clear petrify then.

CUTE

Dualcast refia and/or Y'shtola with Stona you mouthbreather.
He can only petrify once a turn. It's not worth sacrificing my ATK just because you don't know how to play the game.

With that said, to any and all faggots who have Cover on golem: Get fucked.
Change to Odin at that point, you're more of a burden than a benefit.

Just use me bro

I tried double healer setup and can't bring minfilia because she doesnt do damage and if i brought her i don't have enough dps to not get landslided and wipe at p2.

With 2 memegods you should have EXCESS damage. As in, you should be oneshotting him to 60%, oneshotting the heart, and oneshotting him to 0% after that.
I brought a Gilgamesh along and he did literally nothing the whole fight because his damage didn't make any difference.

If you bring a 900+ ATK Golem + Stonekiller Landu and you do the same, damage is not the issue. What's your Orlandu look like?

hastebin.com/yowuvapesi.json
Titan did get nerfed a bit

exvius.gamepedia.com/The_True_Titan

you don't even need petrify on your Cid or friend Cid, just provoke and let your tank take the petrify.

Sorry but i dont have lando. Used a friends to help dish out damage, could try with a friend aileen or something.
My party comp last turn was sakura/randi/gilg/cecil/yshtola.

Any of you guys play TCG?

My team was Orlandu Minfilla Yshtola Cecil and orlandu friend, only TMs were excalibur and DW and a few followers oaths

Turn1: Minfilla uses call to attack on friend orlandu, yshtola uses protectga and shellga, my orlandu uses crush weapon, friend orlandu uses divine ruination, cecil defends

Turn 2: I did Call to Attack on my orlandu, double divine ruinationed, ysh healed up the damage taken.

Turn 3: Minfilla uses Soil Guard, double orlandu the core to 1turn it. Ysh re-applies buffs, cecil guards

Turn 4: double orlandu Titan and it's dead

my memelandu even covered ysh one time because i was retarded with my golem and got cover on it and i was fine

>mfw I had the same reaction
fucking casual shits are hyping for nothing

>a bit
a LOT.
They literally halved his defenses. He dies twice as quickly as he did in JP, and hits about 10% softer too.

>No, I mean the units themselves aren't usable in any capacity.

again, maybe it's not useful for you but it's useful for newbies and those who can't pull good units.

> And we do know when they get enhancements, turns out it didn't change anything.

No we don't know what enhancements the new units will get, only the previous raid units got enhancements in jp. And yes it does make a big difference.

I've got a shitty Warrior of Light/Standard Units Water Wind Fire deck, but I rarely play.

>soil guard
nigga all his attacks are nonelemental. You'd be better off bringing Ariana at that point.
Also, that's only 5 units. Why.

Also also, you didn't evoke the esper. Why.

Not everyone is lucky enough to pull the meme god. He's a fucking 5* and some of us haven't seen a single rainbow in ages.

Because we weren't sure whether his stats were going to be nerfed or not, sperg.

For people having trouble with esper summoning in titan, bring your cecil with black belt, second knife, and twin lance. Tumult triggers a buttload of counterattacks on cecil so esper orbs are free

One of my friends told me that Earthen Fury was earth elemental, don't really know if it is or not, either way no difference. I thought one of the missions was 5 man team, so you can bring like a second healer or even a breaker to 3 turn this easy shit. Esper mission doesn't seem worth the time and I just wanted to get it done so i can go back to macroing.

Wrong.
Yda and Papalymo both got enhancements. We know exactly what they're gonna get, and we know it doesn't save them from the trash heap.

New players have an even stronger need to awaken GOOD units first. They need to focus on things that are actually usable. Only old players even have enough freedom to actually level these shitters, and they should know better. They're not even good for new players, they're basically unusable.

Decklist?

Esper mission is ABSOLUTELY 100% worth it.
Titan Doll has the highest SPR of any accessory in the game, tied with Luneth's TMR. It also offers rare Earth resistance at a high percentage and another source of Petrify immunity.

It's also the only source of Petrify immunity that doesn't suck.

What's exactly wrong with Yda and Papalymo? They're both decent units if you can't pull a good dps or mage.

Both of them are useable. Quit acting like such a elitist asshole, not everyone can pull 5* units like whales can.

Also they are exactly equal to gaining a free TMR

Yda is not really usable. She has to lock into her silly little chain of moves, and it's just not worth the payoff.
Papalymo is worse than Zyrus or Exdeath when his Transcender is triggered. But at least he's better than Ariana I guess.

what i hate is how esper orbs drop are fucking rng.

Just your usual meta gaming stuff.
If a character isn't overpowered, they'll be considered shit.

I don't mind using Papalymo since I don't want to use dupe units on my party.

>Enhanced Snow's counter for shits and giggles
>half the fight is just watching him punch Titan between turns for a shitload of LB crystals and summon orbs
I don't think I'd enjoy this game nearly as much if I had good chain memers. I kinda like fights not being over in two turns.

I sure hope the bots come back
I'ts not like the rank rewards are any good this time

Meh it's not like the game is difficult or anything, I'll try to upgrade Yda someday just to punch some people.

The problem with your arguments is that you just assume everyone is not a newbie and can pull good units easily.

I've been playing since january and I still don't have a exdeath.

No, they really really really really aren't.
They aren't even better than most 3*->6* mages and damage dealers. They're especially worse than most 4*->6* mages and damage dealers.

Nobody said anything about 5*, but honestly even god damn Terra is better than Papalymo. And Yda is a joke of a joke of unusable as a damage dealer, with shit stats and shit multipliers AND all of this locked behind a gimmick combo system.
If you don't have better options than either, you should be focusing your energy on rerolling instead of leveling them.

>he doesn't have every 3*
Just roll some, jeez. I bet you're the kinda guy who's stockpiled 20k lapis for Rikku or something.

It doesn't even have to be Exdeath is the point. The only 6* capable mage worse than Papalymo is Assclown, and nobody ever said you needed a mage for anything anyway (yet).
If you don't have a better damager than Yda, then I don't know what you've been rolling for.

waste of lapis. doing daily rolls is the best price for your lapis. Only rich whales or dumbasses would do the 11 rolls.

I'm hoping wind adds a nice standard unit that I could play; been thinking about dropping Fire for Earth, but Luneth adds some good aggression.
Deck should have a RFG backup Yuna, a Minwu, a third Aerith - the Fire WoL are pretty unnecessary, the chocobos suck but they're there because there isn't anything better.
It's a pretty shitty deck but it can win and the synergy is fun, especially dropping a fatass Bartz.

Bro... You have Reberta. You have a multi hit attacker. Yeah, she's specialized against dragons but her chain move is incredibly good. She's got a decent weapon selection for elements and her breaths provide imperils. She's not the memegod himself but she's probably the second best chainer global has right now

Man I've been playing since december and I still don't have a single Sazh for evade memes

you're such a elitist that nothing is ever good for you unless it's the meme units. And like I said before, not everyone is lucky enough to roll them.

These free units are not bad as you make it sound. They are perfectly decent for newbies.

He didn't say anything about 11 rolls.
Doing dailies should net you close to every 3* in the game after a long enough period of play.
The odds that you won't roll a better unit than one of the XIVshitters are insanely low.

Meaning newbies should save up their resources to awaken them when they roll something better instead of wasting them on stuff they'll throw away in a week.

>there's something like a 75% chance to get more than 1 relic from an 11x pull
>went 1/11 on all lucky draws anyway
kinda impressive in its own sad way

youtube.com/watch?v=CBSBBOSRSy4

No, they really. fuckin. aren't.
I would have no trouble with a newbie running Terra and Mercededes or something. Those are subpar units, but at least they're usably subpar.

The XIVshitters are several pegs below even that.

>The odds that you won't roll a better unit than one of the XIVshitters are insanely low.

have you actually look a the entire pool of shit units you can roll? Shit nigga, stop acting like everyone is guaranteed to roll the meta or meme units. Shit is less than 1% chance you'll even get something worth using.

Players could be rolling dailies for months and still not have something good. It took me months before I got a good dps. Hell, Y'shtola was legitly my first healer since I didn't have the luck to roll any before then.

can you mimic USBs?

Not every pull is lapis. Spend some tickets already. Hoarders never prosper.

youtube.com/watch?v=8JevOJeRzIk

UNDER THE WEIGHT
UNDER THE WEIGHT
UNDER THE WEIGHT
IN HELL I WAIT

You can only mimic abilities (but not Jumps I think), Attack, and Defend.

But is farming esper orbs actually possible?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

No, it's not less than 1% to get something usable. Have YOU looked at the pool?
There are plenty of non tiptop-tier units that you can use. I've cited a few that are leagues better than Yda and Papalymo.

And we're not talking about healers, since there's no good options for the unlucky outside catslut. DPS and mages both have way more options.
You might as well say "SOME PEOPLE MIGHT USE ANZELM IF THEY'RE NEW AND DON'T HAVE BETTER OPTIONS, JUST BECAUSE HE ISNT A META UNIT DOESNT MAKE HIM BAD"

>Spend some tickets already. Hoarders never prosper.

There's a old saying... "a fool and his money are easily parted". In this case... your tickets.

Those who save their tickets for a good banner are more likely to get good units instead of idiots who spend it on banners like this. Wilhelm isn't a high priority since we didn't get 6* upgrades for 2 certain tanks yet. I don't know why idiots like you are spending all your tickets on this banner... but hey, it's your tickets.

Not him, but you're not very good at reading. I don't see where he said spend your tickets on the Wilhelm banner, or even spend your tickets on anything but good banners.

strawpoll.me/13024331

Now kneel overdweller, your lord commands! There's no salvation for the sons of man! The skies will tremble and the earth will quake! From the crumbling walls, no-one escapes!

Feels like Titan's a metal band leader with a kobold troupe cheering him on.

>SOME PEOPLE MIGHT USE ANZELM IF THEY'RE NEW AND DON'T HAVE BETTER OPTIONS, JUST BECAUSE HE ISNT A META UNIT DOESNT MAKE HIM BAD
I just had the most embarrassing family dinner.

There's nothing wrong with Yda and Papalymo except your elitism. They aren't bad units at all. You're just making them sound bad because you hate losing a argument for whatever reason.

Sure there are always decent 3* units here and there, but it's not like you're always gonna be lucky enough to pull one. I still haven't gotten a single exdeath yet. I'd gladly use Papalymo if I need a mage since rng isn't that kind to some people.

Ans nobody is talking about anzelm since he caps at 4*. Yda and Papalymo cap at 6* and will be useful for newbies until they can pull a meta or meme. You can type in caps all you want but it won't change that they are viable units to use for any newbie.

Well I guess I'll be using those cactuars to upgrade Fina and Lid now that Rain, Lasswell and Sakura are maxed. The other two probably aren't aren't worth using anyway.

Did you roll for Orlanderp? Did you roll for Fryevia? Did you roll for Reberta? Did you roll for Aileen? Or are you saving for a perfect banner that does not exist?

>Not him, but you're not very good at reading.

better than you.
>I don't see where he said spend your tickets on the Wilhelm banner, or even spend your tickets on anything but good banners.

then you missed his post when he tells me to spend shit right now to pull units. see..

>Just roll some, jeez.

> Did you roll for Orlanderp?
i rolled for orlandeau and i got him.

> Or are you saving for a perfect banner that does not exist?

No banner will ever perfect, but I am saving for rikku. problem?

Am I missing something?
Where did he say "right now"?

He didn't give a time or a banner on which you should roll some, he just said you should roll some.
It stands to reason he's not talking about rolling some on shit banners. He didn't once say to do that.

fina sure, but lid and jake are just terrible in general and will probably keep you from one of the mission goals by dying if you can't finish the trial quickly.
i hope their season 2 forms are better

I was thinking she'd be useful for focus at least

>Am I missing something?
>Where did he say "right now"?

Usually when people tell you to "just roll some, jeez." They mean right now, not next year.

If you're so new that Yda and Papalymo are worthwhile upgrades to your A-team, then it's a waste of resources is all I'm saying.

Given enough time, you will have better alternatives. Hell, fucking Kelsus at the end of the month is better, you should be saving up to level him instead.
Opportunity cost is the name of the game. It isn't free to level the XIVshitters, it costs quite a bit. You give up leveling a better unit in the future by leveling the shitty one right this second.

>Where did he say "right now"?
They didn't need to say it, the implication is pretty obvious.

How do I survive titan elite's tumult? When he spams it 3x in a row all my guys die except Cecil.

>There's people with almost 6 million points already
HOW, even paying by the time the event has been available it shouldn't be possible

Being the one who told him roll, I was speaking generally, not "go roll right now on Wilhelm's banner". The most general sense of not saving every single ticket for some distant banner and just testing your luck now and then.

No. There was no implication in his post that he was telling you to roll on the Wilhelm banner.

"Roll some" just means to roll sometimes instead of always hoarding. It has no connotation of immediacy.
You inferred that because you have dogbrains.

Refreshes

yes yes, kelsus is better, good for you.

Honestly, i don't give a fuck about this dumb argument anymore. You will argue to the ends of the earth just so you can say you're right. It's not worth arguing with mr elitist whale knowitall and everyone can easily roll 3* that beat these 5* units.

Good for you, I'm gonna go watch anime. Not worth arguing with someone who will go to the ends of the earth to get the last statement, so go ahead and say you won the argument and free 5* units are shit and no newbie should ever use them.

>tfw pulled 3 trance teras on her banner and have pulled straight up shit since then
i think i fucked up bros

How good is xon? Just pulled him.

The guy is making real points though, not sure why you're doing nothing but scream "ELITIST".

Even then it implies they've been playing every single second since the event went live

Resource management does not make you a whale or an elitist. It's knowing when to accept delayed gratification.

Wasting resources for things that will 100% guaranteed be made obsolete in the near future, if they aren't already is not a smart decision. You're free to make as many dumb decisions as you like, it's a fucking mobage. But don't pretend like it's the smartest choice ever for newbies.

Bot + lapis injection = unlimited refreshes

>this complaint
Meanwhile I haven't got a single 5* since January. user come on now

in the same way that TM farmers "play" the game, yeah.