/khg/ - Kingdom Hearts General

Friendship Edition

KINGDOM HEARTS HD I.5+II.5 ReMIX released

KINGDOM HEARTS II.8 ReMIX also available

New info for KH3 soon at E3.

KINGDOM HEARTS Union X[cross] available on the Google Play Store and Apple App Store.
Live updates:
Global: twitter.com/kh_ux_na

Current Campaigns/Deals/Events:
0.2 Aqua EMC
0.2 Mickey EMC
Key Art #8 EMC

KHUX Damage Calculator:khuxtracker.com

KHUχ guides:
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw

Union, JP and NA Medal, Material Spreadsheets:
pastebin.com/h0iYnMJt

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Director's_Secret_Report_XIII
youtube.com/watch?v=MpfNunTEn1s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

MY FRIENDS ARE MY POWER

So far Power Rounds in colosseum are my strong point
Fuck the Camel
Looking forward to it

delet this thred

Okay now it's bed time. Enjoy!

Thanks for all the cool medals.

Is this what Luxu's Union Emblem looks like? Cause if so, oooooooooh man.

Actually why the fuck am I bothering with Luxu, the goat's on OMX's keyblade as early as KH2FM.

So listen up Chifriends, I think I know what's going on. It's Kabbalist imagery. The goat is Baphomet.

Baphomet is sorta like God, but evil. The totality of the Universe and in it for himself. Like Xehanort.

Also besides Luxu there's FIVE unions, correct? Baphomet's associated with a pentagram of domains under his thrall.

Here's the most iconic drawing of Baphomet - note that his arms have latin and greek on them. Incidentally, Kingdom Hearts Chi uses latin and greek a shit ton - even in the title, "Chi" is latin.

More amusingly, Kingdom Hearts Χ is the same title as Kingdom Hearts Chi, since X is the latin symbol for Chi.

Less obvious, Luxu is the shortened latin for "Luxuria", or lust. Ursus is Latin for Bear - basically it's more than JUST rule of cool, it's astrology and ancient cult stuff.

Hence the mix of Latin and Greek words and symbols, they're the ones who coined all the astrological shit.

As for why there's five playable Unions - that's cause of Baphomet's Pentagram. And of course the Evil Dickhead Goat God controls all of them.

>Kingdom Hearts Χ is the same title as Kingdom Hearts Chi
there is no Kingdom Hearts X, that's just what people type because nobody has a χ key on their keyboard

typically the original game is called Kingdom Hearts χ [Chi] and the iOS is Kingdom Hearts Unchained χ. Kingdom Hearts Union χ also uses a chi instead of an X, however in this case, it's Union χ [Cross]

FOR THE LAST, MOTHERFUCKING TIME

IT IS NOT A GOAT, IT IS A

"HORNED LION'

christ its like nobody does their homework

and sora is a regular lion am I right

Name a medal stronger than max guilt nigbar

max guilt nigbar B

Can't believe I put off guilting the story medals until now.

>horned Lion
Hahah oh christ, is that legitimately what it is? You SURE that says "lion?"

Look at the drawing on the right.

it's a horned lion because sora is a regular lion and a normal boy

Nuhuh, Sora is a special lion because he has THE keyblade's chosen one (as opposed to A keyblade [not to be confused with THE χ-blade]).

Which would make Riku destiny's delivery boy, I suppose.

he is also japanese and has no tan

And lives in an eastern-style fishing village with inexiplicably western-styled tile roofing.

>Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep -A fragmentary passage-
>Story menu: "His hands rest upon the hilt of a Keyblade decorated with the emblem of a goat."

i never realized how moe the prince from snow white is.

All we need now is someone to check the JP version to see if it's a mistranslation or not

he looks nothing like Moe

rude

The reading of 角 (tsuno) is incorrect, but it's true that it says "horned lion."
You can plug 獅子 into Google Translate to see for yourself.

The phrase in JP is ヤギのレリーフのついたキーブレード

Or, a Keyblade with a goat relief.

So... it's both? Though, if you just look at the animal, it doesn't really resemble a goat at all.

Could be changed into a goat after the concept phase, could be a mistake on someone's part who saw a goat and didn't know about Nomura's plans, both, or just an oversight.

>Final fight of KH3 is a multistage battle against multiple bosses
>Sora fights along side a different friend in each stage, and each stage ends up a special dual attack with each friend.

So you think we'll get Pirates medals? We got Moana medals when that shit came out.
Come to think of it how come we never got a Jack Sparrow medal? We got medals from people of every other fucking world.

Copyright might be tougher for Pirates.

We haven't gotten Tron medals either.
I guess cause the characters in the game are modeled on real people.

It has to be the latter, Nomura has a plan for that lion shit, you can count on it

When will we get another mercy banner

Whenever SENA feels like they might've jew'ed us too much and needs to try and get back in our graces

How? We have those avatar boards right now.

Doing level 1 KH2FM. AP on Goofy and Donald is really tight. Which abilities should I prioritise and which should I ignore?

For the first time and NA only. And those are just outfits in the same theme, not characters straight from the movie.

And they are using the names, which are copyrighted.

It looks like a dragon.

Did they mean "horned lion" literally?
Or was it in a metaphorical/symbolic sense?

Prince Phillip is the best but The Prince from 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs' is pretty cute. He's been given a few names but I think his best name is Florian.

REMINDER THEY ARE STILL UPDATING KH3 MODELS

REMINDER THAT IT STILL LOOKS LIKE SHIT

Nah they look pretty good

"Wrong."

yeah, pretty good for a pile of shit
"Incorrect."

What's wrong with them?

everything looks flat except for the hair and the juxtaposition makes it look extremely shit

>everything looks flat
... No?
Looks pretty 3D to me

Still looks shitty. Everything looks like it lacks texture and the hair looks like someone added it on in MSPaint. Shit still looks like Barbie dolls.

eric is worst boy

Same reason we didn't get voiced medals in NA: SENA doesn't want to pay the actors for their voices and likeness.

Is it possible to delay Pride Lands too much, denying yourself the second visit? Doing level 1 and Scar is impossible right now.

Pride Lands is 100% optional

Can I still do it fully right before Xemnas?

Yeah. Or in postgame. Or whenever.

The second episode is triggered after Twilight Town 2 or whatever, conditional being you cleared episode one.

There's no way to lock yourself out of any of the episodes.

That looks pretty good

Too bad they'll never happen. Just like Tarzan medals.

Alright good. Thank you.

>inb4 cease and desist letter

How come this one world in KH managed to have better models for the Pirates cast than every Pirates game?

>No KH beach episode to play late at night to avoid distractions

Guess they just cared more about the quality.

Just do the Destiny Islands world in KH1.

Do you take requests? This one could look fun.

You fool, that world was retconned, what are you doing to space and time?!?

Sure why not.

I'm compressing it to a singularity.

Jungle book never made it into the games, but we still have medals from it. We're immune to paradoxes by now.

A work of art, thank you.

No worries mate.

What the hell happens at the end of KH2?

Did kairi send a note in a bottle, and that enabled them to cross realms or something?

I know there's an alternate cutscene for if you lose the first fight with Sabor, but did anyone ACTUALLY lose to them?
I mean, they were intending to go to other worlds by a raft, so...

I mean going to other worlds and crossing from the realm of darkness to the realm of light are little fucking different.

I mean all Aqua needed was kairi to send her a note in a bottle and yet we've just sat around and let her rot away in the dark realm for the past like 12 years?

Kairi's letter crossed with Sora's heart somehow triggered the opening of the Door to Light which transported them back home.

>I know there's an alternate cutscene for if you lose the first fight with Sabor
Had no idea there was. Gonna go look that up now.

Anons, I am feeling a terrible urge to get back into Unchained after having deleted it years ago.

Please give me reasons not to download it.

kingdomhearts.wikia.com/wiki/Director's_Secret_Report_XIII

According to Another Report, Nomura states that the Dark Margin is "the tip of a world", i.e. the boundary between Darkness and In Between. Sora and Riku were on the coast of the side of In Between, and were looking over the sea in the Realm of Darkness. Having said this, the Door to Light which appeared in the ending scene is reminiscent of a theme which recurs in the Kingdom Hearts series: "No matter how deep the Darkness, a light shines within".

So basically, Sora and Riku were at one part of the "beach" and Aqua and Ansem were at another part at different times.

the amount of alternate cutscnes they made for kh1 blows my mind snow white replacing alice, "not riku" in monstro, winning vs losing battles... okay in retrospect it wasn't THAT many, but it was still more than most developers would bother to put in their games.

I know what I'm watching later on now. Wonder if it's the same for other games in the series.

I've never understood these comparison images. You could loosely compare anything in any two games.

Besides, I don't think KH2FM+ can have the hydra accidentally launch you into space.

Congratulations, you saved a xv-kun image
Hope you're happy with yourself

Is that what it is? Oh that's beyond pathetic. user you should be ashamed of yourself.

Not quite, theres two seperate beaches, one on the darkness side, with Aqua and Ansem the Wise, then theres one on the InBetween side where Sora and Riku and The World That Never Was is at

think of it more like a lake or a river and they would be looking across it at eachother, not just in a different location on the same beach

Ah, had a feeling I got it wrong. Cheers.

I did.

friendship is nice

FRIENDSHIP!

Snow White replacing Alice? What?

Complete Deep Jungle before Wonderland.
youtube.com/watch?v=MpfNunTEn1s

Huh.

That actually makes a ton of sense.

>That actually makes a ton of sense

>Keyblade = kh
>KH is Potassium What did he mean by this?

>new raid boss bombs you
wew sena racist much?