You just won a million bucks, what do you buy?

And why?
>F-Type SVR
>can just tell people I'm a moron who spent 70k on a Jag and just barely afford payments
>actually bought a 130k Jag outright
>doesn't look like a supercar but drives like an R8/GT-R

a gf

a house with a garage, loads of tools, a miata with a few simple mods, and the rest into the retirement fund

Gold bars and I'd bury them

And this

A million twingos. Melt them all and make a super mega ultimate twingo.

>finally buy a small home and have equity and a garage
>buy a couple shitboxes and work out the problems of my current car

then this

House

Meme Porsche

First I'd a buy a house with fairly large garage, maybe $350k.
Ask parents to move in since we've never owned a house before.
Buy a low mileage IS-F for myself and a LS430 for the parents.
Maybe import a JZX90 Tourer V or Soarer Z30 for the weekend.

Save the rest and work on growing my remaining wealth.

>pay someone to manage my finances and invest shit to make more money

a house
a 69 chevelle, a scat pack challenger and a gt350 mustang
also put some money away for my niece and nephew to buy 3k civics when they're old enough to drive
throw the remaining 3-400k in the bank/invest

I would buy a hurracan and start a youtube channel where I go around thrashing the thing.

I would then invest the rest into TESLA

Scout 80 and a 4BT

Weed, meth, heroin, and paraphernalia. Why do you inquire?

Audi RS3 Combi right away.
>around 50-70k
>4WD deals with ice in the winter
>4 doors
>easier to find a parking lot in a european city than with a limousine
>400 ps
I would buy a house and still have 700k of which i could live, because of the banks interest. holy shit 1 million would be enough for my dream life.

A Toyota GT-86, a ND MX-5 and an Alfa Romeo Giulia, an house with an underground garage and the rest of the money would go in a low risk investment fund.

what a cool color

I'd by a house with a big garage and tools a new bare bones base model f150 with super cap and8 foot bed( for work/toy hauler) a Taurus SHO for my wife (she loves the new Taurus) and a clean ass Supra for myself that I'd keep bone stock or a C4 Vette I'd love either. Used rest of my money buying cheap foreclosed homes at auctions and selling for profit/ renting out it'll I make enough off rentals to quit my job and roll around in the truck taking care of all the properties ( maintenance/ lawncare)

Already a multi millionaire at 26 (sold business a few years back). About 1.7 mm is invested in index funds and the rest is in my $440k house.

I drive a 2006 Honda Accord Coupe V6. Had it since turned 17 in 2008. My first car.

Just did the timing belt kit, plugs, and replaced a dying power steering pump this. Will ride her for another 200k+ miles. Only 95k miles now. Just attached a Yakima roof rack and small cargo box. Looks sick.

I just bought my fiancee a new SUV. I like my beater. I only pull out 90k a year in salary from my current business (not silicon valley, cheap living) for myself and I live within me and my fiance's combined income level. I don't touch any of the windfall I got from the old business.

My next car will be something decently fun but I just don't see the point in getting ripped off on maintenance with a luxury car. I'd probably buy an Veeky Forums special -- Miata or BRZ for weekend fun.

If your first impulse after a million dollars is to buy a car, you're dumb. That's not a lot of money.

Voodoo Blue

Maritime Blue

What do you do?

1,000,000 USD ~ 710,000 here
200k apartment
keep current car
new dsg golf r - 60k
import manual e39 m5 - 20k
buy some shitbox to abuse -15k
spread 25k around to whoever needs the money from my friends or family
pour 50k into existing business
start second business - 100k
deposit the rest - 240k
keep going with my education

good plan i'd say

Honda Shadow Phantom
import a GT-R

>200k apartment
once you go cuck, you never go back I guess

hmmm?
i don't get what you're trying to say

how are you going to work on your car?

i still have access to my parents house
apartment building garages aren't as terrible as you may think plus most people wouldn't mind me making a small mess in my personal space

>wins $1,000,000
>still relies on his parents

doesn't get more sad than that

I'd probably blow half on a Saleen S7 and somewhere to store it, then I'd just throw the rest in the bank or use it to buy an unbelievably clean SW20 Turbo hardtop as a daily and then keep the rest to work on the two cars.

Don't tell anyone, continue working as normal.
Invest half of it.
Get life insurance.
Gift some cash to my parents/siblings.
Pay off my current house.
Buy a better house out in the country.
Get a security system and some more guns.
Buy an older Land Rover, a Defender 90 maybe, and spend the rest on gas and repairs probably.

tf

a mil isn't enough to blow a bunch on a car. Maybe something low-key like a well-used GTR for 80k once you've set everything else up, but even that is stretching.

Focus RS might be a solid contender. Nice and quick but still DD duty without being pretentious.

Maybe a used Cayman S in good shape, can be had for ~$30k while still looking fancy.

Instead, blow 200-300k on business education/investments, 300-400k on a house, and keep the rest for living.

>not getting the true patrician choice

this...exactly this

ah yes
ignore the rest of my post and nitpick with the dumbest shit ever

>not investing in an unblemished classic
why are you even on this board??

Write software and sell it to business types that don't understand what I'm telling them.

a million lottery tickets

>buy a million lotto tickets
>win an average of $10 per ticket
>buy more tickets
>repeat over and over
brilliant

Replace the rusted and fucked exhaust on my old ute and and a motor rebuild. The euro tour to root some nord sluts

I'd probably go broke with the 911, but this is definitely what my ideal millionaire garage would be.

The Acura TLX (amazing car btw) being the everyday low-key upper middle class DD.

>You just won a million bucks, what do you buy?
>And why?
I buy a fucking car dealership to make money so I can buy whatever cars I want.

Gt3rs

Porsche 911 Carrera S
One of the new ones with all the extras

Like a lot of others; I'd invest most of it in a big garage with all the tools and equipment I ever needed

>Used Ram with a Cummins
>Piece of rural land in a county with no emissions, classified as farmland for low property tax

Mercedes Benz g63 6x6

German trucks>American trucks

Land
A house
A well for water
A part-time business
Farming tools and supplies for a subsistence farm
Some investments
And then something cheap that I can mod and bring to track days like a used Toyobaru or something similar

a first generation Ford Pinto and a Boss 429 crate engine. Because i cant think of a reason, ive just always wanted to do it

Total amount $1m after taxes?

I'd buy the following:
>ferrari f355 ($70k)
>viper gts mk1 ($40k)
>FD rx7 ($25k)
>porsche boxster s mk1 ($13k)
>MB AMG e63 (DD, $20k)
>range rover (associate DD, $15k)

Build a garage to house most of them, $100k.

Grand total $283k, $717k left over to invest and maybe buy a house (before building the garage ofc)

Then just wait around, driving each of my fleet every now and then, until the first 4 appreciate significantly in value. Easy money

Kia Stinger whenever it comes out because I won't feel as bad about the money I burned if it turns out to be a bust
Some kind of truck or SUV for utility
Mk3 Supra as stock as possible outside of a 1jz swap, just because
Nice house
Pay off my and my parents' debt
Some more guns
Put some capital into my company just in case I want to do anything with it
Invest the rest in rented out property or something and live off it until I die

What kind of operation did you run?
I'm a software dev and I do contract work through my own company but I'm wondering what other kind of tricks I can pull to maximize my shekels.

>Ferrari 812superfast
>Panamera Turbo S E-Hybrid
>BMW X7 (possible V12) or Mercedes-Benz GLS 63AMG

A million dollars really isn't that much.

I'd probably buy a car, but I'd get something practical like a Falcon.