>google.com/maps/d/viewer?msa=0&mid=1YwqbzbdRjMAItdOZPktcND3Nr98

new rider info
get famous post your vids here

old bread

onsa a best

KK, you're such a faggot.

Yamahama

>trip calling others fags

Question: I'm going to modifying the cx fairly heavily, and I'm wondering if yall have had any experience in a few areas

>Led turn signals on the bar ends, would that work with the ring type bar end mirrors?
>What is a good, comfortable style of handlebar for a more upright riding position?
>How hard is it to convert to digital gauges

We 2 bike again.

>tfw no dr650

Any user in here have an itasha baiku?

kill
your
self

See

Yamamaha

Movie theater worker came and informed me that some one backed into my bike and drove off. I'm gonna drink my self to sleep boys. Only thing I love is no longer pure.

>Riding home from work
>Take right turn harder than usual
>Scrape peg

lel

What kinda bike

Wew conlan

Next time just park it in the lobby

There's a guy with a GSXR750 that was going to be an idolmaster itabike, but he just covered it in random "ironic" /osg/ slaps instead.

Mad respect to anyone who goes through with it without being a filthy frank loving, self hating weeb.

Yamaha

I
Can't
Wait
To be king

>the DBT that nobody who filtered shitkat will be able to see

Hopefully the t7 is actually decent

the FZ6 is horrendously ugly compared to the FZ1.

I agree

It's made by the same retards who gifted us with the 50hp, 210kg tenerè

I feel the FZ1 is horrendously ugly compared to the FZ6

>Hey honda
>Are we you yet?

That's why I'm nervous
Mom's spaget

Literally what Honda does this look like

There was a super tenere too.
Regular tenere wasn't a slouch either

Super bol'dors.

Not at all. Every bikini fairing looks like... A bikini faired bike. Who would have thought. Let
Completely different styling queues

That comparison seems like a bit of stretch

Seconded. Especially the updated Fz1 with usd forks. I think it's an ugly bike but it's been pretty dang good

>posting the one without inverted forks

Honda trappy bikini bike:
Floppy tube frame
Dual shocks to show that the rider swings both ways
Tiny forks for tiny men

Yamaha chad speedo bike:
Alloy perimiter frame for carrying female passengers through the twisties
Monoshock for greater suspension travel, in case the ass is fat
Forks that only look small when compared to the rider's dick

So new biker here, wanting some advice. I live in the city and my commute to work is about 5-10 min, I want to get a bike because free parking and I dont have to get there at like 5:30 in the morning to get a free park with a car.

Now for bikes, I have had a few people recommend the GROM, and to be fair, looks fucking awesome. I have literally never ridden before so am only just learning now.

Any recommendations other then the GROM? or Is this a pretty good choice for city driving for a beginner?

>have day off
>there is some stuff I want to get done I'll go for a ride after dinner
>start making dinner, it's sunny
>finish eating dinner
>suddenly clouded over
I tire of this semen slurping climate

The groom is very expensive for what it is... Consider getting a Honda Rebel 500 or something like that! You will inevitably want to cruise out in the country side on a nice day, might as well get a bike that can handle highway speeds too

is a yamaha seca too much to start on? i just want a fucking standard bike but apparently it was a sport bike back then

it's a 4 cyl transverse 750cc. extremely cheap just needs a new exhaust to fix dead stop throttle

If it doesn't power wheelie if you go WOT in first it's not too much to start on

it's a 6 hour drive just to get there and the guy probably wont let me test ride it since i dont have my license officialy

Expensive? I can buy them in Aus brand new for like $3500?
The CMX500 does look very cool however, and your right, I have a few friends who ride, so being able to keep up with them if we go riding together would be handy.

Yes, but $3500 for a 125cc toy bike is a lot. You can find a good bike for commuting for under $1500 that's a lot more capable than a Grom, just without the meme factor of being itty bitty

>cb500f has nail in tire
>take the scootyhawk jr. into work instead
>haven't ridden it since I got the cb500f
>tfw the cb250 nighthawk takes corners significantly better than your cb500f

Good to see you didn't die buddy

irma made landfall only 15 miles south of where I lived

dude the entire town is fucked up, the traffic grid is AWOL, there's powerlines and poles down everywhere, 3/4ths of the trees in my general vicinity are uprooted, there are street signs littering the streets (accidentally riding over them was hektik as fuq let me tell you), debris everywhere, it's a fucking nightmare

and yet they still called me into work

I got to ride my nighthawk again though so it was worth it

We told you that new Honda is shit

Buy a 250 on craigslist for $2k

Literally wanting with more than 300cc, less than 750cc and less than 3 cylinders

Pegs scrape on the cb500 retardedly easily. I lean like 1/2 the amount I do on my own bike and it sounds like I'm storming the beaches of Normandy

Body
Position

The grom tops out at about 50mph without modifications so if you have to get on the highway its not the right bike for you.

any bike 500cc or less used on craigslist
if it's in the city and it's only going to be used in the city you could do with the grom

but honestly you'd be better off just buying a bicycle if it's that close to you. Significantly cheaper too

if that ain't the truest shit. I love the bike to bits but the pegs are retarded. I want to get a rear set, or at least figure out if I can put a pair of 500R pegs on my bike

while your post has a point you don't understand how bad the 500F is with the pegs
granted I've gotten much better with it as I've improved my posture

Lol, body positioning won't affect the pegs scraping at high lean angles, it'll just change how much the bike is leaning.

But the 500R has the same pegs.

Yeah?
He goes faster without scraping
That's the point

From what I understand the pegs and fairings are the only things different on the two bikes, the 500R's pegs are supposed to be put further back so the position's sportier

it's mainly an issue with low speed turns. I can take steep turns and hold a line real well at speed without scraping peg, but when I try and make a run-of-the-mill 90 degree turn or something onto a side street or main road at 15-30 miles an hour, those pegs scrape like a motherfucker

nevermind I just checked and they do have the same pegs, fuck
looks like I need to git gud or shell out for some rear sets

The pegs are going to scrape before they would on my bike, that's the point.

Note the stock exhaust is also low as fuck on the small Hondas for some reason

WHEN will the 790 duke be released? FFS.

Does anyone else find that the newer CBRs have no leg room? My knees go way past the fairing. I can't even grip the tank with them without pulling some pro stripper shit and hanging on with my crotch. Which is pretty hard without trying to fuck the tank and setting my balls up for a smashing.

I hope Kit Kat slips on a banana peel and dies on the way to the soup store.

Soup sounds so fucking good

>unironically wanting to buy a KTM street bike

What is the suit store though

Soup*

>riding uninsured bike that doesnt belong to me
>riding with a handful of veteran riders to White Castle (tm)
>forget for a second to not worry about catching up and to ride my own ride
>scrape my footpeg going 50 local around a mild bend
T-Thanks

forgot pic. First time at white castle though, and first time having clam strips. 2.8/5

>cb500
you got my attention
post it

>first time at white castle
have fun on the toilet later.

It was Sunday night and Ive still yet to use the shitter.

Body
Position

It was undoubtedly shit but thank skid demon's mercy I didnt rekt. There were a dozen Harleys passing on the left which I target fixated on for a sec out of panic.

Also I have these things on my pegs. I thought they were a great innovation but now I've heard that they're hazardous. Any opinions?

what is the point of it, it'll just make your pegs scrape sooner

to let you know if you lean more you're gonna eat shit

Having something touch down to tell you you're out of lean angle before the exhaust levers the bike off the ground and you die.

>biike has an undertail pipe

now what

based on the edge of the stock tires?

You can clearly see the underbody exhaust, that's why it's there because they don't want you scraping your exhaust.

Fine before the shift lever breaks off, are you happy now

>Made to tell you not to lean anymore
>Without knowing the peg grabs hold of a small pothole

RIP

Met this dude in Phoenix, was rear ended so he redid the tail.

Say something nice.

I already own one, looking to get something a bit bigger. Love every second of my babyduke.

>before the exhaust levers the bike off the ground
what? my bike has a side exhaust and it'd be nowhere near touching the ground even with max lean on slicks

serves assless chaps fagboi right

>random CL dude is actually being helpful and showing me bikes that id be interested in instead of his bike

Holy shit

How about you show us a picture of the tail asshat

Looks cool, probably cooler than it was originally.

>unironically buying a poo in loo KTM branded bike
It just goes from bad to worse.
At least you'll be selling before the warranty is up right?

>Why are you being so helpful

I don't have it. It was originally a two seater he said, but he made it bobber.

that's pretty cool desu

It's been dead reliable my dude.

what did this dumb weeb mean by this

It is. Going to check out one of the bikes he sent me in a couple days. Fucker might have found a bike for me

don't forget to suck his penis

>he's in actuality referring you to his sock puppet sellers or seminite friends

>ive been tricked

b-but the bike is cheap and most likely in working order

It means you presented yourself as a passive-aggressive cynical asshole to him with that comment. It's also a miracle he was honest with you after you told him you "have the money". Learn to play the jew or get jewed frogposter.