Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XVPycJYYepo
twitter.com/matthewmercer/status/870740485681303553
clyp.it/wc51nlzr
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to violently rape Faye

Azura is shit

This made me laugh. It's like a gang initiation or something.

-raven tomes are cancer and shouldn't exist

WE NEED TO BUILD A SLUICE GATE

How do I join his book club?

so how do i get the draco shield in chapter 1?
ignoring that he doesnt take shit for damage the other guy just suicides into me

Tharja a vest and cannon

>Forneus used a mixture of his own blood with a divine dragon to create Grima

Welp. Now the human face thing actually makes a lot a sense.

YOU NEED TO CONSTRUCT ADDITIONAL SLUICE GATES

Azura a best

Echoes is truly the FE game we don't deserve to have. It's too precious.

Watch Ghast's guide!

Offer the pitiful remnants of your fledgling soul to the great Duma!

And then sign this waiver, disclosing that we are in no way responsible for what occurs to the lifeless husk that remains!

Jedah, Lima IV, and Rudolf compete in a Dad of the Year contest. Who wins?

If a unit is in the middle of 2 spur def's does it stack ?

AND WHO GOING TO PAY FOR IT?
ZOFIA! BIGLY!

Do I get to fuck Marla and Hestia if I join?

/ourgirl/

D E S M O N D
E
S
M
O
N
D

Drinking straight from Delthea's sluice gate!

I have no girls. I only have my boy.

Reminder that Echoes has no true antagonist, literally everyone was only doing what they thought was right even if it was at the expense of others.

Rudolf, because at least he had good thoughts towards his kid.

What else should I give him? Im think QR3 and moonbow, but not too sure, and don't know about c skill

Slayde and Des Eye were pretty antagonistic

Delthea is going to be my friend in law!

I would say that lighting your fiance on fire and stretching her on Duma dragon cock just to job to Alm one more time is the wrong thing to do

Not naming any names here

Fernand is the only antagonist in my books.

t. Archers and knives

I hate that i didnt have enough SP for Goad Cavalry

Azura is /ourgirl/

Has Camus stumped mkv.?

I want to give her vigorous headpats, and finish her off with a kiss on the cheek.

Give me your soul

That Cordelia you rolled for not doing so hot?

Threaten Atk, Res or Spd

Someone already did a 3 star run, so I don't imagine it'd be too high on his priority list anymore.

>not weaponizing your waifu

Jedah did nothing wrong. Even his motivations were driven simply because he followed Duma just that much.

thunderhands and nowi to ike to hero fest
thundercunt and tiki to micaiah to summer fest

Info from roommate who works at fire emblem hq

Desaix was kind of in the right in that Lima IV was an awful king and had to go. His methods were just unjust. And if you watched the memory prism with Slayde and Desaix, Slayde actually wasn't that bad of a guy at first. A douche sure, but it wasn't until Desaix told him to murder Lima's heirs and tempted him with rewards that he started committing really bad atrocities. I'm also guessing committing child murder fucked him up in the head a lot.

How effective of a weapon would your waifu be, /feg/?

>this nerd gets to fuck Linde

Oh fuck I think you're on to something.

Good thing I currently have 180 orbs saved up

Braids instantly make a girl top tier imo.

>Eli

Bigly? More Bigle.

But then I'd have to run Cavmemes to make Cecilia worthwhile.

>still no characters with line of death 3* or quick riposte 3* at only 4* rank

what the fuck ISIS

Fernand unironically did nothing wrong.

I wonder if they thought that Triangle banner was good bait or not. Themed banners of existing characters isn't a bad idea honestly.

That [entire cast of archers and thieves] not doing so hot.
Why even run offensive colourless in a meta where every mage has access to a hard-counter for no penalty on top of performing their role (which is identical to that of offensive colourless but with the advantage of also having a colour advantage against other unit types)

The whole point of colourless units is not having a type disadvantage in exchange for not having a type advantage. -raven tomes just make colourless the buttmonkeys of the weapon triangle: countered by every colour and strong against none of them.

Minor villains like Grieth and Nuibaba are pretty evil with not much reason than selfish ones and that's fine.

Desaix wasn't just using underhanded methods. That pig was basically leaving the populace to famine thanks to being in cahoots with the pirates. That and how he sold the country for his personal benefit, without really any implication of trying to do for the greater good.

As for Slayde, he is pretty much a fucked up moron at his core when you see his interactions with Clive and Fernand in the DLC, but I guess you are right when the whole murder plot basically acted as a limiter removal for him.

>those hands
He has ascended farther than reinhardt

Reminder that we'll have another gauntlet within the next ten days!

>If you don't recruit Silque she just mopes around in the bandit cave for the rest of the game
the fuck was she expecting

>sacrificing, killing and sealing waifus isn't a bad thing
Rudolf, Berkut, Jedah and the Duma Faithful were jerks

Fernand can unironically burn in a fire

Predictions on what it will be?

I want Marla to punish me for being a naughty child!

>can't recruit her with Celica

the dumbest shit

Why is Lyn a transvestite?

if you don't recruit silque you're leaving her in a den still full of bandits. how do you expect her to get out of there on her own as a level 1 cleric.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVPycJYYepo

>rescue est
>Palla and Catria forever on the search for her while est complete forgets about them

>Mogalls get more and more terrifying with each game they're in
Although nothing is still as scary as the giant fucking spiders in Sacred Stones.

>why is Lyn Lyn

Thanks. Going with threaten atk.
What do you think of Quick Riposte on him?
I want to be Merric
>5* Klein for QR3
>miss out on Death blow 3
I fucking hate subaki

It's time you had the fear of death put back into you!

twitter.com/matthewmercer/status/870740485681303553

If you pretend politics don't exist, he's precious.

Archers vs Daggers

Jaffar, Kagero, Gaius, and Felicia

Rebecca, Takumi, Virion, and Niles

All hail lord Duma. Might makes right, and the weak should fear the strong. Through lord Duma, we are delivered from the weak and fragile lives we are given to live out lives with real purpose.

The lazy, helpless suckling children of that vapid Mila? Heathens.

Even more so when she came from the same priory. Adding some stupid plot line about how Slique was sent there by Celica just so Celica side can't have a warper.

Takumi wins lol

No Lucina in Warriors!

clyp.it/wc51nlzr

This was a hard MAYBE. IT'S POSSIBLE. but then they just flat out said "uhh sweetie shadow dragon/awakening/fates only"

I will literally film myself eating a hat if the spic is still right

Is Lima the only FE dad who raped the mom? I actually can't think of anyone else.

So why isn't Kliff plot important like Tobin, Lukas, Clive, Gray and Clair?

Every gauntlet needs to have one character that completely demolishes the entire thing

Duma and Mila are both shit.
We need to kill all the dragons.

Is she still there if you visit her as Celica? What does she say? Don't they know each other since they're both from Novis?

Probably because he's technically an optional recruitment. That doesn't explain Clair all too well I guess, but still.

Kliff is a edgy emo loner
Just look at all his supports

I bet the humans did it somehow. Their bad influence spreads to the benevolent dragons.

No idea. Faye and Genny are not important either.
I guess that's because there are optional units

>Try Cecilia with -Blade tome and TA3
>Hits Camus for 80 damage
I should try that shit more
35 Spd is quite fast already, but I guess QR is good just to be sure you double on enemy phase
But for what are you going to use him? Bait fliers? While 28 def is high for a mage, I don't think he can tank an hit from a Green Axe and still be in QR range

Is this the worst human divine dragon design in the series

Kliff jobbing hard at Zofia castle is canon

shut the fuck up loptyr

>Celica: Wait a second… Silque? Is that you?
>Silque: Ah! Sister Celica! Fate is indeed strange, that it would have us meet in this place.
>Celica: We haven’t heard from you since you left the priory on Novis. We were all worried sick.
>Silque: That was never my intent. Forgive me. But I aim to play my part here, no matter the cost. And I see I’m not the only sister to have flown the nest. Set a course by your own star, Celica, and never stray from it. May you walk always in the light of Mila’s blessing.

and then no recruitment