Electric boogaloo

With both MB and VW threatening to go electric, BMW our last hope for a proper German car? I do not want to live in a world with only battery powered shitboxes. I need my i6 and my V12

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Group#Ownership
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Porsche is still a thing.

BMW have already started with the 530e, can't see them ditching internal combustion anytime soon. However theyre already building gay MPVs and FWD vehicles so who knows what will happen. The day they ditch the V12, V8 and Inline 6 is the day to worry.

Pretty sure bmw will lose a lot if they go that direction. Anyone who had any passion for the company will turn their backs on it. They might experiment with ev's like the i8 and i3 and 530e but I highly doubt they will abandon their dearly beloved I6's and V12's

Who do you think owns Porsche, you fucking dumbshit niggertard?

>With both MB and VW threatening to go electric
it's pure PR you idiots

are you stupid?

They'll be contining with petrol and diesel models but also have EV counterparts. The i5 is coming out soon too.

It's also worth noting that the i3 and i8 are RWD, so that's something at least.

>i need my i6
the answer to your problem is e46

The i8 is awd.
And fwd when electric only.

>E46

The problem to your answer is E46

Is it? I thought it could be switched to being RWD.

The i3 is RWD for sure though. I was having a look at one at the dealership last week.

It's more reliable than your bus.

Holy fuck why would you buy an E46 when you could get an E39?

Holy fuck why would you buy an E46 or an E39 when you could get an E36 or an E34?

This they're saying to tow the line the dumbass electrics are the future eurpolitik types are espousing.

you are correct with the E36
but the E39 will always be the best 5 series

Only thing better about the E39 is the M5 model and that there's a diesel model with some performance, but otherwise the E34 is the king.

lol no, I had 318ci. It's 4cyl and reliable, there's nothing to go wrong they said.

It's the main reason why now I drive Ford Focus. I just wanted new car with 0 km on odo after e46 experience.

>4cyl

Oh, I'm sorry.

>Anyone who had any passion for the company will turn their backs on it.
Aside from the occasional Persian kid with an E46, they have moved on to Porsche. BMW is for middle aged thots now. Even though Porsche's bread and butter is also a middle-aged thotmobile, enthusiasts can still pretend that the company gives a shit about them.

Holy fuck why would you buy an E46, E39, E36 or an E34 when you could get an E31?

>BMW our last hope for a proper German car?
They already started with electric cars.

>purchasing price: $2999
>first service: $10k in parts
>annual maintenance: $5k

Who do you think owns the company that owns Porsche, you mong?

>Subscribed capital:
>30.8% Porsche Automobil Holding SE

>Voting rights:
>52.2% Porsche Automobil Holding SE

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Volkswagen_Group#Ownership