>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/v6G5rTg
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
Droptables and Data: github.com/VoiDGlitch/WarframeData (MissionDecks=mission rewards)
Another Datamine / Warframe News: semlar.com/
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Octavia's Anthem 20.6.0
> forums.warframe.com/topic/800141-octavia’s-anthem-update-2060-20601/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

post butts

Neat.

>need to get my wisdoms pulled after putting it off for too long
>see this
aw fuck

M A G
A
G

post cernos prime builds

Did you know people have literally died while it's being taken out? Good luck 10o!

this

>people have died

you are more likely to get killed by a cow than die while having wisdom teeth taken out

why does groot have a mei wall

Because Lobo stole Junkrat's conc grenade

So Baro is fucking nothing this round again?

why does mei have an anivia wall

baneposting

1 new cosmetic is all.

What do you think of my new warframe I just made

KYS is unbalanced as fuck. Holy hell. Winter's side arm does about 20 damage, so it takes 10 fucking shots to kill someone. WHAT THE FUCK is that bullshit. Meanwhile Dread(?) can ohk you with a shotgun piston that has a cone of fire as big as my fist.

FUCK, I wanted to like this game.

i havent watched the simpsons

only after you put those 2 images together do i know get it

sometimes you just want to know how the latest wave of not-content stacks up in terms of farming out the relics

Last year I had an impacted extraction and extraction of the molar in front of it (it was butting against the molar and had consequently started to kill it, which was causing infrequent but intense bouts of PIERCING AGONY, like biting down hard on a carpet tack). Took like 20 minutes.
[Spoiler]The novacaine didnt fully take effect when they started.[/spoiler]

Tee bee aitch the recovery was the worst part. Ended up losing 20 pounds in a fucking WEEK because it took a good hour to eat a single, unfurnished baked potato and a few mouthfuls of water, which was all I could stand because I couldnt bite down at all, and could only open my mouth about a half an inch at the widest.

Nothing NEW. Unless you're someone who hasn't played for a while, in which case I got a bunch of new cosmetics, a primed mod, and some neato slash mods.

>making plat hand over fist with lucky sybarisp/oberonp drops
>50% off plat login bonus

nice fucking try, DE

>Tee bee aitch
you deserved every bit of >infrequent but intense bouts of PIERCING AGONY
just for typing that out

I began playing warframe today (RIP), there are some things I don't understand (I have to kill Vor next, maybe this will be the end of the 'tutorial'?):
Do mods drop only from enemies or from containers too? Also, do they ever appear on the minimap? Because there are a few I might have missed since you have to be nearly on top of them to see (and pick) them.
Do warframes drop or are they only purchasable / craftable?
About items: if I get it right, you can either buy something for platinum or buy its blueprint and then craft it, right?
Lastly, what are the things that you can buy with platinum only? I saw slots for something like 20 but I don't know if I will be able to buy them later with credits.

Anyway, good game for the couple hours I've played, but holy shit it could use a better tutorial. I know about the written pages in the codex, but that could be improved greatly.

If that's the most cancerous thing you see today, consider yourself lucky.

Enemies and some mission rewards.
Both actually, you drop the parts TO THEN craft AFTER buying the blueprint (with ingame money, no need to plat) from the market.
Yes.
Slots for WF and weapons and that's about it, I think some cosmetics also but unsure.

Best place to farm Orokin Cells, friends?

>it's a no shields Nightmare alert and you're the only one with a decent health pool
>it's an Infestation mission and you're the only one with a Toxin resist mod

Ruk&Kril's

I went and got mine pulled a few months ago but they could only get 3 out of 4 because apparently the 4th one's roots are entangled with another tooth's, so they decided to leave it in because it wasn't bothering anything otherwise. So just be happy that you're going to get all of yours out and not have to walk around with a ticking time bomb in your mouth like me.

read the OP, look shit up on the wiki, don't bitch about killstealing, and expect to get fucked in the ass by RNG and terrible jewish design decisions

>Do mods drop from only from enemies or containers too
Enemies and containers. some mods are allocated to enemies only though.

>do they appear on the mini map
Loot detector on floaty companions. Also put vacum mod on them

>are warframes drops or purchasable
Both. Most basic frames are from bosses, some are from mission rewards, and enemy drops. Primes are from relics.

>Buy something for plat or buy its blueprint
Always buy blueprints and grind for your gear. Its what the game was made for, grinding.

And yes buy weapon and warframe slots. Thats honestly the only thing you meed to spend plat on.

this guy answered all your questions so the best advice i can give you is dont listen to these idiots and have fun, there's heaps to do and plat is easy to get when you can start doing fissures

I had one pulled out 1 week ago.
It went well. Almost didn't hurt at all.
I was nervous as fuck however, staring at 3 dentists is not very pleasant, however the nurse was cute so it was somewhat bearable, but glancing at the doctor doing the pulling (and the reflection in his glasses) was pretty scary.
It was mostly just uncomfortable.
First time i was taking anesthesia, it was weird.
However the only pain i felt was the the doctor was doing the actual pulling. It was in my front teeth, there was a lot of pressure on the others but the anesthesia only covered one side.
Took about 40 ish minutes (?), iirc.
The other bit of pain was when he was stitching me up.
The antibiotics made me a bit uncomfortable, i've been taking them for two weeks (week prior and week after). They'll also give you something to stop the swelling, get some ice as well, prepare liquid foods for that day (ice cream works).
And don't strain yourself.
When the anesthesia starts wearing off take a painkiller. I only had to take two that day, and i felt no pain at all.
I went to the gym about 3 days later, and i don't recommend it, the tooth felt sore and was distracting me.

hey wfg do you like my warfram

>dont listen to these idiots
well fuck you too, what exactly did I say that was incorrect or not useful besides the general sense of bitterness and despair?

*two weeks, i had my stitches removed last week.

Getting a sentinel and slapping the vacuum mod on it will let them pull drops towards you so you don't have to walk over everything. You can also equip them with the mod "animal instinct" to detect nearby loot and enemies on the minimap.

I have a spare Animal Instinct if you want it, just hit me up once you reach mastery rank 2. I might also have a couple other mods you may not have yet.
Lord_Freezeflame

Thank you, very helpful. No idea what fissures are, I don't remember seeing that on the codex, bit yeah I don't intend to pay, at least not before 200h, after that if I'm still playing I might consider it.

I don't intend to play anything but solo anyway, and yeah I looked at the FAQs but it's almost too overwhelming when all I need is a few answers.

I would place your Warframe on a shelf filled with abstract art pieces in a millionaire mansion.

Thank god I only had two top ones. Those are much easier.

This is literally the worst Baro I've ever seen.

even worse then the quanta skin?

>people who don't slap redirection and or vitality on their rank 0 frames
>people who bring shield frames to nightmares

>people who do both

I'm on PS4. He just has shitty stances and earrings and a fucking Hydroid skin.

I slap Vigor

Jesus Christ, Sybaris Prime is kys

how good is the Looter aug for carrier for maximum lazyness?

Yep. Pretty god awful. Affinity booster was tempting me a little.

sleek coding/10

>maximum effectivness

Fixed that for you. Put it on every sentinal you have.

doesn't shoot resources, just canisters. trash in other words.
The other responses confused looter with vacuum

You're thinking of vacuum, not looter.

Ya, might have confused it for loot detector.

best place to farm axi/neo relics? hieracon?

No no I pot it on evyr sentinal it is verry afectiv

Shit posting ashide I bought it when it got released and was instantly disappointed.

I thought DE actually made grinding great again.

>tfw can't even get the keys since I'm not in a clan
Anybody want this before it turns into 23 endo

ill take it
ign: Looneyperson

Yes

while you can go through rotations pretty fast on hieracon, xini etc will generally be better for axi/neo overall, though it might depend on which you're after specifically though (confusingly enough not every relic in every tier gets the same rates from the same rotation of the same mission)

pic related, sum of cumulative chances to receive any of a given tier of relics from full AABC rotation

is akkad THE place for xp or is there any better?

IGN: Boy_314
All Ashes are black and red
All Saryns are green and blue
Especially how t h i c c she is
I dream of death by snu snu

what is the best way to quickly make plat as a starting player?

give de your hard earned jew bucks

sell prime set or corrupted mod

So is sonicor worth keeping? cause it's kinda hilarious to use.and if it is. what do you build for it?

It's literally end game of course it's worth keeping. Go full blast.

Baro arrived to provide you with opportunities to rev up your goy engines.
I've made 230p in about 10 minutes, it's like you cunts aren't even trying.

Console has some absolutely horrid shit this week. Not even worth selling astral twilight or fanged in trade chat.

Is Oberon Prime even worth the effort?

is oberon worth the effort

Are you the type of player that brings specific frames to fufill specific mission types or do you think all frames are fun and viable?

both oberons are really only worth the mr.

It's been a while since I've played. I thought they remade him or some shit?

And? Since when has DE reworked any frame in its favor instead of nerfing it.

Is he actually worse than when he was before the rework?

Alright so I'm trying to get what Saryn does here.

Spores do Viral damage. Popping a spore spreads it, with a 100% viral proc.

Slapping a spore with Toxin (or Gas) takes 25% of the damage and applies to to new spores, with 100% chance of Viral and Toxin

Miasma does Corrosive, and does more damage if the spores are proccing Viral/Toxin

So the reason why Gas Lanka is good is because it allows an apeshit base Gas damage to pop spores, increasing their damage all around.

What melee would be good with her? Lesion looks pretty nice with Condition Overload + Toxic Lash

Yup

She is no good anymore. Euthanasia her.

Lets just say this. If you dont talk to someone who already rides oberons dick, he's still oberon.

He is better than before but still a shit. Maybe you're a horsefuck so give him a try.

The "oberon is shit" and "DE is 100% fatally incompetent" memes have been going on for so long that people can no longer accept anything else as reality.

No. He's not worse. He is significantly better and has a fairly solid role as a "life expectancy" healer, with light cc/debuff capabilities, strengthened in favour of being paired against Grineer or Infested rather than Corpus.

Oberon was pure dog shit before the rework. He's not the second coming of Nidus or anything, but he's got some level of power and utility.

He's still shit, Glen or whatever Purpletextfag this is.

Fuck off

That lanka/spore/miasma requires very specific requirments to take off. You can try it but there are other frames that can run missions without that much investment.

had all 4 taken out at the same time about 8 years ago.

they gassed me, then i woke up with swollen cheeks. they gave me pain meds that i didnt take, since it didnt hurt. felt nothing, recovery was easy.

One of these days you're going to have to learn to stop relying on memes to have anything of worth to say.

He's shit. What more do you want forum-shitter

I used to be in Warbros do I still have to do this gay shit in the OP or should I go neck myself ASAP

yes

Real answers incoming.

Visually: No. Oberon Prime is somehow EVEN MORE MALNOURISHED than regular Oberon. Seriously, use basic oberon skin or feyarch if you're gonna use him.

Functionally: If you don't already have Oberon, it's always good to have variety, though fucking everyone has Oberon because his basic parts drop like candy from literally every mission ever.

If you already like Oberon: Yes, if you can put up with the awful design or have ways around it. 75 more armour and 25 more base energy make a worthwhile difference in his survival capabilities and energy pool.

If you don't like how much you actually have to pay attention to other players' health bars as Trinity, or want to be able to do things other than spam ev and blessing but ALSO increase the likelihood that pubs won't die like fucking idiots, he's a decent alternative.

Meh, already play EV Trin and I'm fine with it.

Well that sucks. Any of the new weapons worth getting o are they just MR fodder?

See, this is what I mean by memes. If you'd actually gone to the forums, you'd know that it's full of people who don't understand what he can do and still think he's shit just as much as you do. But no, you've ascribed a shitty meme to your perception of reality. They're not putting effort into figuring him out at all, they've already made their judgments and are just gonna beg for further reworks forever. You are literally AS BAD as a forum shitter.

I've gone for an hour of kuva fortress survival, solo, with Oberon, and no Naramon Shadow Step at all. That is more than so many other 'frames can boast, and that's not even the way you're supposed to play him, since the point is to offer that level of survival capability to a team.

>Stalker spawns during a rescue mission right as we're about to extract
>as we leave he's standing there and probably thinking "God dammit"

>complete mission
>update screen comes up
>abort
>goes back to login screen
>can't login

Any news on the Lex Prime buff? I was planning on dumping a bunch of Forma into the Pandero tonight but I might just dedicate that time to the Lex Prime instead.

You're a cutie

Lex Prime is gonna be good, not only the recoil but the disposition will be changed too.

Ah, you're missing the difference. EV Trin a fucking terrible healer compared to Oberon. Really, only a Blessing Trin can compare. Spam Blessing all you like, at higher levels that is ALL you will be doing, unless you've got other 'frames spamming CC skills at which point you're not being a healer at all anymore.

Oberon's Renewal offers +40 health regen per second and +200 flat armour bonus to all teammates UNMODDED. My own build goes up to 88 regen and 441 armour. Given that the lowest armour any warframe has is 15 (4.76% damage reduction), that pushes them over 450 (60% damage reduction), with diminishing returns on tankier 'frames, although they gain far more from the ludicrous health regen anyhow. Plus, given that it's channeled now, you can slap Phoenix Renewal on and offer something Trinity cannot - a gate. A health gate, effectively doubling teammate health with a stopgap with a short invulnerability period in the middle to prevent 1 hit kills, with a 90s cooldown.

On top of that, Hallowed Ground is far wider than it used to be, with a native chance for proccing radiation - that is, enemies that walk over it are likely to become alternative targets to other enemies, and vice versa. Reckoning does the same. That's damage reduction through the sheer fact that something else is being attacked other than yourself. Not to mention the rather nice bonus of complete status immunity, including magnetic, slash, toxin, fire, and knockdown.

Finally, Reckoning has armour stripping power now. It also has bonus damage on enemies that are already irradiated but that's not worth mentioning. What is worth mentioning is that, as long as enemies are on hallowed ground, you remove armour every time they're slammed. Base armour, too, so there's no diminishing returns on multiple casts unless you run out of armour to slam off. Intensify and Growing Power together will reduce it to two reckonings to completely strip armour.