FNAF BOOK: amazon.com/Five-Nights-Freddys-Silver-Eyes/dp/133813437X
FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1ViC0KIdIo4GIjHASN0Fa2hQ4yb4LHvApvtobH0ma3E8/edit
thecaretaker.bandcamp.com/album/everywhere-at-the-end-of-time
youtube.com/watch?v=5-cCq4IiTZU
1drv.ms/u/s!ApVNG3w1rTt6gRR6-tPcxwNhOhlb
pastebin.com/Ah1Gjwtc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

docs.google.com/document/d/1ViC0KIdIo4GIjHASN0Fa2hQ4yb4LHvApvtobH0ma3E8/edit

Collab fanfic is still going!

I was gonna say that that Foxy looked gay as fuck, but then I realized it's actually a girl

Huh, it is. A girl with one disproportionately large boob.

While I doubt it's bad enough to get deleted, be more careful with the thread opening images, the lewd-o-meter has to be kept less than other generals due to the robofurry factor.

Wow that's a surprising turn out for writefaggtory.

>You will never be held captive inside Ballora's big fat distraction upgrades

To the dude that made the Roommates database last thread, I'm checking it out now, and it's extremely well done. This is one of the better archives I've seen of content made here. Well done.

>that contact me tumblr link
Ayyy

>ywn be smushed to death by an upgraded Ballora's breasts

There's a lot more of them hanging around than it seems.

That was pretty cute. A little suspenseful too, to be honest, I didn't have any idea how it would go.

Poor Mangle. Life shouldn't have been so hard for someone who was supposed to bring happiness to others.

Rest in spagetti, dear noodlefox

Anyone else think a FNAF game might be scarier if you played as an animatronic? Not only would it be a twist on the usual gameplay, but you would have to face different more powerful threats-just about anything could threaten a human, but what kind of monster would be a threat to a killer robot? Plus you'd get all that existential questioning/dread like Soma.

And the change in perspective would have a lot of potential for more lore. Not that that's necessarily a good thing, but I doubt a concept for a FNAF game would even be considered by Scott at this point unless it could provide some more of that amazingly intricate lore the fans eat up.

That's why she's trying to hide it, she's sensitive about it.

>tfw Snax hasn't drawn Mangle since before Halloween
Rest in spaghetti, indeed

I threw out an idea similar to this last thread, where you'd be an actual robot, and you jump your consciousness around the pizzeria to avoid the animatronics.

I think the scooper would be way more horrifying if William was using it to smash up possessed suits. The idea of living on for all eternity as a robot's head or a pile of scrap scares me.

>all that existential questioning/dread
Going in a different direction like that would be healthy for the series, I think.

I don't know if it would be scarier, but the idea of playing as an anamatronic trying to make it through the day while not hurting/getting hurt by kids for fear of termination would be an interesting change up.
Interacting with the children too much might injure them since you're a hard, pointy robot with a lot of pinch points, but not interacting with them enough would make them grow restless, causing them to make their own fun by acting out. In that instance, taking too much cosmetic damage would make management think you're not cost effective enough and write you off as a loss. I guess throughout that you'd be trying to achieve a specific goal each day, with the overarching objective would be escaping the restaurant.

I would immediately play this without fucking hesitation. This sounds awesome.

That does sound fun. With all the FNAF fangames that there are, its a shame so many are just "FNAF clones" and not different takes on the gameplay. Those do exist but they are a tiny fraction of what's it out there.

I wish people would make something truly unique as a game
FNAC has nice models and all but at the end of the day it's still firmly entrenched in FNAF, and takes more inspiration from it than anything else.

How do you think William felt about his creations? Do you think we'll get any focus on that?
I think it'd be interesting to see why Afton considers Michael so expendable.

Probably just saw them as tools to acquire what he wanted, unless for some reason Baby or some other robot communicated the fact they were semi-sentient.

Are you asking about Scott what may ghost-write for the new book? Because I think he'll just be a psycho without any deeper characterization.

so when does it actually happen instead of being implied?

>this general
thecaretaker.bandcamp.com/album/everywhere-at-the-end-of-time

Never. He's had like two years.

>"You ARE the nightguard, Mr. Afton. You've ALWAYS been the nightguard."

>Not this
What a fag.
youtube.com/watch?v=5-cCq4IiTZU

>becomes a writefag
>no updates
There's some sort of correlation.

What did Bubba do to wind up in prison?

>become prison gay because women are repulsed by you
>bully weaker men into having weird sex with you until they just accept their fate

Who has done this besides Ghost?

Whoever got arrested for the kid murders, I guess.
>inb4 it's michael

Life is a prison, and we're the guys in the shower.

The Roommates Database has gone through another major overhaul. More is on the way.
New link here:
1drv.ms/u/s!ApVNG3w1rTt6gRR6-tPcxwNhOhlb

I prefer the faster one

Gee user, if you wanted to be bullied into weird sex, all you had to do was ask.

I remember that there was a faster one, but back then I didn't save it. Would you happen to have it?

>The heart opens up like his face plates
Ghostler, I don't care what they say about you, you're a national treasure.

Can Ballora bully me into weird sex?

i didnt left i just feel like shit right now.

Join the club, user.

How weird are you talking, user?

wait, who are you?

Lovecraftfag

Cute.

As weird as she wants.

>small femplushtrap
I'd hug that

That's not a good idea, user.

Uh... I hope you feel better? Without context I have no idea who you are or what you're talking about, but regardless: best of luck to you.

I'd still hit it.
It's been neat seeing you get better at drawing over time. The posing in this looks a lot less stiff than when you started out. Good job.

This reminds me a lot of a certain thread savior's original concept...

Right there with you.

Go away.

He hasn't gotten better.

Reposting a male Chica who is "popular" with all the ladies.

Plushtrap is probably gonna come back in 6, for poetry with Springtrap's reappearance. Who gets stuffed into it, though?

'Can' is a quitter word. Try 'When will' instead.

Yeah, alright, I'd fuck his throat. Satisfied?

This actually makes me curious.
How would Chicanery react if a guy started to come onto him? My best guess is that he'd really freak out internally if there's no easy out.

Where there's a Will, there's a way.

Alright, I'll bite. Who's the Chico? Where's he from?

Well, since you asked, it's Sy's.

Dude Chica from one of Sy's fics
pastebin.com/Ah1Gjwtc

>Who's the Chico
Yep.

Thanks.

Fuck's sake.

"So I tried this game called Five Nights At Freddy's."
"What's it about?"
"There's a bear in it that stuffs you into a robot suit if you let the power go out."
"That's merciful compared to what our bear does when the spotlight's on!"
"DOH HO HO HO HO HO!"

>someone remembered that day
That was a good day of memeing

Doing something new with your nose, Ma'am?
I understand being confused by the shading in the reference image you probably used, Ghost.

What a douche (just like I imagined).

William's secret great-grandson who was killed by a Thanksgiving Parade float of Snoopy. It was tragic and sad.

Nonmeming I could see it being Afton's wife with Afton as the Springtrap/Spring Bonnie using it like a ventriloquist dummy, or the other way around if Purple isn't the man in the suit.

qts.

I want to mutually bully the strawberry-scented fox.

>Did you hear about the new game, Sister Location?
>Yeah, there is a new character called Circus Baby.
>Circus Baby? Like a baby that goes to the circus?
>No, more like a big baby that goes crazy.
>Sounds like a character for the fans!
>DOH HO HO HO HO HO!

What a strawberry-scented FAGGOT.

What a cute little shit.

Hykez87? This style looks familiar.

>You know, the real villain of the games is a character called 'Purple Man'.
>Purple Man eh?
>Yes, as in he is all purple, even his face.
>Well I guess I can be called 'purple man' too whenever I eat at Taco Bell!
>DOH HO HO HO HO HO!

Don't quit your day job.

If I had to quit my day job, I wouldn't be working as a Night Guard.
>DOH HO HO HO HO

>ywn stuff this user's typing fingers in a suit

Scott wasted a golden opportunity with those fucking things.

Having a Freddy who has parasite-like entities crawling throughout his bodies is something you'd see in a Ghost story or some other writefag story.
But body horror isn't Scott's forte, and FNAF 4 placed much more focus on lore than on spooks.

Forget the parasite Freddies concept, what about them apparently fusing into Edgy Freddy? What about their vibrating like a Jacob's Ladder monster actually angel?

Remember when Scott wasted all that time designing those characters only to be seen for a split second?
Remember when the Nightmares were all boring to the point of being just as forgotten as the Phantoms, who were literally reskins of the original cast at the last minute when Scott foresaw the autistic chimpout that would ensue if Freddy didn't appear in there somewhere?

The Nightmares are some of my favorite designs. Also not seeing them much is scarier than seeing them all the time, as an example compare the first Jaws movie where the shark is off-camera for most of the movie and it's very tense and scary with its sequels where the sharks have more and more screentime and their scariness drops as a result.

Not even worth a (You)

Remember when Scott made games

Remember how Scott made good games before he made FNAF?

The Nightmares are like the definition of over-design.
If Scott wanted to really make something nightmarish and not something that would've only been "cool" to kids, he should've played up the surreal, nightmare aspect of the game and had things like changing geometry. Imagine having to deal with a different house each night, with the walls and doors swapped around. Or if the game was actually more complex than listen to a door, and required a Phone Guy to guide you whose origin and morality remained dubious.

Remember how FNAF 1 was a good game but then he started pandering to the Slender fanbase with the sequels?

The focus of the games is the animatronics, not the buildings. And 4 was about a child in a brain-damaged coma having nightmares about the characters who tormented him. I know that to us adults they're not scary but we're not seeing them from the eyes and mind of an adult, we're playing as a child and seeing them as the child sees them, as embodiments of what tortured and injured him.

>to us
>we're
Stop.

I don't think even Scott could take clickteam to the limits necessary for that sort of surreal approach. He's good, but it's still a pretty limiting environment. He should have moved the games into a different engine right after the first one became a social media sensation.

Would you please stop with that shit every time those words are used in any form? Yes, WE the players are playing as the Child. WE the players are seeing the animatronics as the child sees them because WE are looking through his eyes at the world during gameplay.

>The focus of the games is the animatronics, not the buildings
It's a horror game at it's core, and the setting goes a long way towards establishing horror.

>And 4 was about a child in a brain-damaged coma having nightmares about the characters who tormented him
Actually, he wasn't tormented by any of the animatronics. It was the brother and his friends who had the strongest emotional impact. It might've been better to have suited versions of them as the enemies, and saved the helmets for the last night, for more thematic cohesion.

The kid's explicitly shown as a softy, so maybe Scott shouldn't have set a game from a pussy's perspective if he wanted to do a horror game.

Nightmare Foxy shown great in FNAF 4 since you get to see him at various ranges of aggression, at the hall, and in jumpscares. He was the only animatronic you got to actually 'see' in FNAF4.

He's also really cute and I want to marry him.

>pretending to be retarded

>skinniest animatronic
You're not Ace you liar!