Saw one in real life

>saw one in real life

Pictures do not give this thing justice

My friend's older brother recently bought a white RX-7 just like in that pic.

I don't know if they're just naturally extremely low, but fuck me it was REALLY low, like below my waist low. And so was pic related. These are the only two RX-7 FDs I've seen in person.

One around here with fire damage on the bonnet. Feelsbadman.

>those riveted fenders
Disgusting

I've always wanted one but they're more expensive than I'd like for a 20 year old car especially with an engine known for falling apart.

There's tons of rx8's in my area for

>Live in NZ
>See one or two atleast per month
>Hate jap shit

I would trade places, really sick of nasty fucking RBs and shit rotaries

>glenny kebabs

>tfw some shitskin delivery boy is driving your dream car

>NZ
>Hate rotaries
You need to go back.

Find a decent picture of one maybe.
Anything can look eh if you don't know how to take a nice picture just like meh things can look awesome if you do know how to take a nice picture.

Tbqh, every FD I've seen disappoints me. It really doesn't look THAT great. A Mk 4 Supra on the other hand always is a treat to see.

idk, maybe it's just because I've hyped the FD in my own mind so much

>delivery boy
>fd rx7

they probably own a franchise lol

I think I saw one a few months ago, and I'm in fucking Indiana.

It was the exact opposite for me. I was such a Supra lover that when I saw them in person I would always lose my mind, but when I got my hands on one I really wasn't impressed at all. Still cool cars but not like the dream machines I hyped them up to myself as.

Then I saw a salvage RX7 for sale when I was buying parts for a friend's minivan and it just blew my fucking mind. I was almost fondling the car, running my hands over it, I fell in love like immediately. I thought it was so cool and low. Then I finally got to drive one like a year later and I was hooked. Saved up my shekels and got one. It's a fucking disaster financially but I love it. Premixing gas, shitty starter, awful mileage. But it's got character and people love it.

yeah it's pretty weird

the shop i took my MR2 to always dope 90s jap cars.

the owner had an FD and they were working on an R32 and it was crazy how low and small they were compared to looking at them in pictures.

they look so good in black, it sucks how much maintenance they need

yeah, there's a pizza place in CA that uses a bunch of MR2 spyders for deliveries but I can't find the name

how they kebabs tho?

Not great desu

wow those are smaller than I thought

Either she's really short, or this FD hasn't been lowered.

But yeah, I'm gonna go ahead and say that she's really short cause Japanese + female. If she were my height, the roof of the car would be at her belt or even slightly lower.

>new zealanders have no taste
And theyre all worthless attention seeking assholes
Its a shame moot didnt range ban all of Australia, NZ, and South East Asia

Don't tell me that, because I love both cars, but I've hyped the FD too much and I like the Supra more so.

Fuck off, im an nz fag and id love an rx7, but the average one goes for 16k+ and i don't have that kinda money.

Remove kebab

>>See one or two atleast per month

Do you live in Greymouth or something? I see one or two a day.

They are really, really pretty.
I thick black or yellow are better colours though for sure

You'll never be rid of us, we'll just use 9 proxies

they really do. it's overrated in terms of looks desu. the fc is better looking anyway