>Entire story mode movie
youtube.com/watch?v=rGYqZ_Fiuso

>Character bios
tk7.tekken.com/fighters

>Opening cinematic
youtube.com/watch?v=KUzPakWQKQo

GAMEPLAY:
>T7 Character information compilation
docs.google.com/document/d/139rPKrNc0nYHm2SmEa9Wy6LE7ps_2C0akOD4BQrmN2Q/edit?pref=2&pli=1#heading=h.5h13t4uza8nn

>Fergus' character overviews:
docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/preview

>Legend from Zaibatsu
tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php

>Frame data for every character
rbnorway.org/t7-frame-data/

>Top 15 moves for all characters
drunkardshade.com/2017/05/27/tekken-7-top-15-moves-for-all-characters/

NEWS AND EVENTS:
>Available on Steam
store.steampowered.com/app/389730/TEKKEN_7/

>Console release date:
gamespot.com/articles/tekken-7-console-release-date-announced/1100-6447144/

>Tekken World Tour Announced
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-world-tour-announced

HARADA'S TWITTER:
twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

TUTORIAL VIDEOS FOR NEW PLAYERS:
>KBD
youtube.com/watch?v=gLp3Y0PdV94

>Buffering
youtube.com/watch?v=38iJWsjc_w8

>Oki/Tech Trap
youtube.com/watch?v=LYqbvQljTw0

>Throw breaking
youtube.com/watch?v=2LdWBfzAg4w

>Wavedash
youtube.com/watch?v=xMtFCy8LreM

>Wavedash/Backdash on pad
youtube.com/watch?v=fU5Ji23k4LU

COMBO VIDEO PLAYLIST FOR EACH CHARACTER:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeEk_GDSnydYwPax0IATKf_x5WXYKTwBc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

who is the gayest character

They're the ones that make a white aura on your character

lili

>Whiff punishing shit with Fengs Rage Drive shoulder tackle

shorten the twitter url the next time so that guy won't sperg out about it

Where's everyone from the Tag 2 days. Chawko? Alpha? Ageha? Uui?

Miguel is my spirit animal

Josie is going to win king of iron fist and my heart!

BEST GIRL
BEST GIRL

who are the top 3 characters I can learn in 10 min?

>Connection Lost

When can we expect a fix? Has harada commented on this?

are there any sites with customization pictures for unimaginative fucks?

>tfw bad but slowly improving
i can feel it in my nuggets

Would I enjoy Paul if:

1. I mained Guile in SF?
2. I enjoy primarily defensive characters that also have decent offensive abilities?

For the next OP, I guess this Combo playlist is also worth adding. youtube.com/playlist?list=PLeEk_GDSnydYwPax0IATKf_x5WXYKTwBc

I can't really tell which combos are actually useful to learn tho. I just learnt 1 that goes off from my main launcher.

Fucking still? I want to fucking play

last fighting game i played was sc2 on gamecube. how fucked am i? will it be impossible to play with the modern audience?

Leo, Leo, Leo. Simple, easy, shits damage.

New thread same question

Is there a way to turn off characters spawning with stupid customised clothes? I want their defaults

Who in Canada wants a fightan friend?

How negative is hellsweep? Is it really -23 or does it link into something to make it safe or what? If it's as negative as the framedata says why do people throw it out all the time?

rage arts were a mistake
increasing the damage dealt was a mistake
especially when they don't actually change the movesets of characters so that we have characters like Bryan who can just land a single hit on you and remove 60% of your healthbar without even having to try very hard

but primarily rage arts are fucking stupid, and has no place in tekken

Learning the game with Leo and I found some website that helped with some frame data for safe/unsafe shit. They also listed some punishes but they seemed suboptimal to me. I feel like there's a good reason why and someone here could explain.

>10f - 1,4 (+5, 24dmg)
If it's starting with a jab then why not opt for Leo's combo that's 1,2,1,1? Is feasibly trying to hitconfirm the quick window for 1,2 into 1,1 not possible?

no

Stop pressing buttons you retarded faggot.

Yes it is that -. On block you get staggered so anyone with half a brain cell will launch you for it. People still do it because it's an unreactable low that shits damage and leads to good oki.

Why does it seem that most anons are playing on pc? I thought ps4 was suppossed to the the more populated platorm

And she's a qt

what are you even talking about, people will trade rage arts with you, you dumb fuck

1. Guile and Paul don't really have any similarities at all other than their ridiculous hair.
2. If by that you mean a well balanced character, then yes Paul fits that bill.

Its punishable as fuck but its used a lot because its an unreactable low and it leads to a knockdown or if you're playing D. Jin, a full combo.

who else is easy

muh pc master race has to speak out louder

I would guess at a quick glance that 1,4 leaving you +5 in their face is better than the extra little bit of damage.

Nope. Stop being a fag and just play

Veeky Forums is heavily PC biased, PS4 is the most populated but PC is pretty good

Because 1, 2, 1, 1 is not NC (natural combo). Even if you hit your opponent with a jab only the second one will connect and the rest can be blocked.
Set the training dummy option 2 to guard and you'll see which strings actually connect.

i mained guile in sf and i play asuka bryan and maybe drag would be other good choices imo. just read the char overviews and look for keepout/defensive
1,2,1,1 is not a real combo, it's just a string, the only time you can land 1,2,1,1 is if they're sideturned past 90 degrees or backturned because you are not allowed to block in those states. 1,4 is guaranteed

There is just no wy this design is so much like soul edgy by chance.
I hope bamco really goes the way and connects the 2 franshieses because clearly the connection is there and sc canon has established gene corruption by soul edge.
devil gene=corruption of the dna by soul edge long ago

The hair is really important

>if you want to make a custom character with long hair, you have to use Lili
HARADAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright that makes a lot of sense. Thank you.

>the itsnotfair shitposter got so BTFO by tekken's player count that he hasn't been here all day
loving every laugh

Any word on when PS4 online is gonna get unfucked?

What was your reaction when Heihachi was kill?

What character would you tell a guy that lost his first 17 matches before winning one, playing on the PC with a 360 controller using the stick not the dpad to play

the character doesn't matter

just b urself :^)

>Do okay with Dragunov online even though I had no practice with him
>Okay let's try Xiaoyu
>Spend about an hour and thirty minutes with her in practice
>Get put in body bags over and over

I hate this fucking feeling!

is there a way to select an intro pose or is it always going to be random

I'd tell you to get a DS4 and start using the d-pad.

DAMAGE CONTROL IS FULL FORCE

>No Team Battle Mode

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>epiloge chapter
I am sorry but what? Why is he recovering that much health?

Buy a PC version

Would it be a dumb idea to learn a character that seems like a one-off guest and that probably will never be in a Tekken game again?

dont worry mate I just won my first game by copying some korean who plays my character
we're all gonna make it

"wow this story mdoe was not worth the wait at all"
"wtf happened to the jin is important plot line"
"there is no way this story mode ends 1/3 of any significant plot advancement"

>People complain SFV being too simple and newbie friendly
>People complain Tekken being too complicated and hard for newbies
>Kof14 is a great option for newbies or veterans players
>But people complain about Kof14 graphics
>People don't try GG/BB because "LOL animu weeb game XD"
>People complain about netcode
>People complain how hard is to win a online match
>But they don't even try gitgud and give up

JESUS FUCK WHAT DO YOU WANT

No character is safe. Tekken games last a long time before the next one anyway. Just learn who you like but learn around 3 characters so its no the end of the world if one gets the axe

Me do

It worked really well June 1st, I think the massive amount of people getting the game on release fucked everything

I'm pretty sure it's safe to assume Tekken 8 would have characters like King, Paul or Law.

But ones like Akuma, Lucky Chloe, Eliza and Gigas...

>Overwhelmingly Positive
Why though?

>Input lag
>Shit online
>Long load times
>Lack of character playstyle variety and no zoners
>Denuvo
>Shitty ps4 version
>Animations recycled from before most of the playerbase was born
>Arcade mode so shitty it might as well not be there
>No tutorial
>No crossplay
>No Tekken Ball Mode
>All this after years of delaying the game's launch despite it being playable in arcades

What happened? I was expecting to get home today and find a shitload of 0/10 reviews since this garbage managed to be worse than SFV somehow, and yet people like it? If people think that Tekken 7 is good I imagine SFV is a godlike game then, and people will be updating their reviews to reflect that surely?

>this fucking cunt still dies after my balls were crushed by that dumb fucking fight

Is KOF14 on PS4? Can you do online with friends? Might pick up at some point

>just released the best, or certainly the most complete PC fighting game ever
>taking a break after probably being up for 72 hours straight during the release window
harada is finished, it's over for him.

guys don't take the bait

Do you really think characters like Yoshimitsu, Paul, King, Nina, Law and Heihachi will ever get axed?

I like Tekken but it is far from best and complete. I would have to give that title to KI and GGXrd.

>Sonygger trying this hard

How is your online mode?

>Paul

Who even plays this guy?I know he's legacy but fuck, he seems so boring at this point..

>Do you really think characters like Yoshimitsu, Paul, King, Nina, Law and Heihachi will ever get axed?

Let me think about that one... hm.....

Can't be a complete game without a decent sized playerbase or with shit netcode. I do like KI though.

Noob here, haven;t played since 3.

Why Yoshimitsu hurts himself when moving backward

>the best, or certainly the most complete PC fighting game ever

It's ok to be a fanboy just know you are one and don't lead arguements on that base.

Does anything else need to get added to the OP or is it good now?

What? You're going to say GG doesn't have abysmal netcode? Delay netcode in a game with such a heavy emphasis on setups is a joke. You're the fanboy.

is this true?

I just finished Chloe's character episode.
It was pretty funny, nice to see that she actually has a character out of her idol persona. And she kicked Eddie in the dick, fuck Eddie

No Lei no play.

why is asuka on the guide if there is no info on it?

Also:

>No ending for Eliza (yet)
>All those rivalries like Bryan v. Yoshi? Eddy finally avenging his dad and Cristie's grandpa? FUCK THEM! Thrown out the fucking window for goofy shit.
>The Askua and Lili shit hits new levels of retarded and cringeworthy
>Feng has been complete ruined
>All that shit about making Chloe a character "haters" will regret hating?! FUCK THAT. She's just a dumb, annoying bitch that humiliates Eddy, an established character. She added nothing to the fucking game besides being a wasted character slot.
>While we're at it, let's degrade Dragunov with "MUH BLM FEMINISM" the Black Ninja who is suddenly above Raven for no reason
>Battles don't make any fucking sense
>No ending for Lee despite he had a goofy ending in 6 (He had a big role in Scenario Campaign)
>Shaheen is Rashid 2.0 (innocent Dindu)
>Only a few characters have legit endings (Kat, Gigas, Xiaoyu, Claudio)
>Hwaorang and Devil Jin's ending make no fucking sense if you go by the main campaign.
>Nothing is resolved, and sets up Tekken 8 (or more disc-locked content and microtransactions)

He has the benefit of not being weebshit, waifushit, or a main character in the godawful Tekken plot.

I just went through the entire move list of Chloe in practice mode.
Seems like a good fit for a newb like me, certainly easier to play than King with his 70 different grabs and insane to execute combos.. I like her already.

Anyone had any luck getting Eliza witha purchase from a alternate site?

what the fuck is a counter hit? What the fuck is a frame trap?

Ais there a way to put the movelist as overlay and have you do every entry in success like in doa5?
Having to go to the menu everytime is is so 5th gen.

They didn't have time to make the story longer or better

The customization can be really cool if you keep it simple but sometimes I can't even tell what character it is without looking at the portrait

Heihachi dindu nuffin wrong

lol

It literally tells you right there... press triangle or whatever it is for you, the upper button, then cycle through the movelist with select + l1/r1

How do I get good? I don't want to read any guides or anything.

Harada is literally Kojima. Stealing all the fame for good games and then just shurning out underperforming new entries.

holy fuck you guys are fucking blind

>Josie
wow she's actually pretty gud
might start learning her