/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official Steam, Discord, or IRC group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam, discord, or IRC groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 2nd of June:
455 – Sack of Rome: Vandals enter Rome, and plunder the city for two weeks
1010 – The Battle of Aqbat al-Bakr took place in the context of the Fitna of al-Andalus resulting in a defeat for the Caliphate of Córdoba.
1774 – Intolerable Acts: The Quartering Act is enacted, allowing a governor in colonial America to house British soldiers in uninhabited houses, or other buildings if suitable quarters are not provided.
1924 – U.S. President Calvin Coolidge signs the Indian Citizenship Act into law, granting citizenship to all Natives born within the territorial limits of the USA.

>News
CK2 DD 53 - Time to Pay Tribute
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-53-time-to-pay-tribute.1025784/

EU4 DD 30/05
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/eu4-development-diary-30th-of-may-2017.1025986/
>Random Country Picker

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[EU4] - MEIOU
mediafire.com/file/9bpv3lg9jl597dm/M&T_v1.99.01.7z

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod
mega.nz/#F!GBByDSgS!9ia87JfAeOQgADjGq9y4hw

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.6.1 - 27/11/2016
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/8Vje4ty
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for gross Syriums

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

Is R&I in hospital or something?

>hpm latest version: 3.6.1
this is why newfags shouldn't be allowed to make new threads

Had to make it fast before R&I tried anything.

test

It's time

>muslimiums chiniums
delet

BASED
A
S
E
D

is now a good time to start a golden era? Or should I wait?

R&I on suicide watch

Tamanegi did nothing wrong

Game of East vs West anyone?

Fuck you

hi guys, is buying the new Mandate of Heaven worth it?

Which autistic blob should I play /gsg/?

Non

they converted to Judaism and now keep getting fucked. always something going amiss

yeehaw

DELET/10

unless you're going to make use of all of those buffs and won't have a greater need for them at any other time afterward, no

Can this rag-tag group of kingdoms stop the French, /gsg/?
>tfw daddy Spain gives you 17 shekels a month to fight France

what the fug is this?

Pretty much you and Spain, maybe some Neapolitean help, so don't count on it.

Reminder that by (((playing tall))) you doom your future country into a limited space that will eventually be overpopulated and expansion will be impossible due to UN while your people will be extremely vulnerable to nuclear strikes.

Hello everyone, I made an unoriginal and unofficial discord for gsg (but not really), its for general discussion but gsg is welcomed too :^)
discord.gg/8Vje4ty

If big old pink Mexican Empire is viable, play that and conquer N. America.

If not play Persia or that nice big Spain

I order you to make a new tag named Hungary-Bohemia.

This day in history isn't updated either. I saw the thread at 753 posts and just wanted to create the next one before R&I could. He encourages Stramcordplaza.

But I'm Confucian

(and harmonizing Muslims)

I've got some rocking generals though, including the world's best general. Beating up Scandinavia every decade or so keeps that army tradition nice and high.

'no'
Hungary-Bohemia is now in a PU under me, so it's only a matter of time

Recommend me GSGs that take place in the 21st century and are not Superpower 2!

HoI3:

Italy (for the 300th time)

Japan (that early war with china sucks though)

Or China itself (spam militia and still lose by 1941)

What do I play?

La Plata

White and Based

Just a quick question, how do I stop Jacobin rebels from revolting every two months

Has this shit spread over from the spinoffs as well? Now it's "cool" to say white and based. Fuck off.

make an event that reduce MIL to 0 every month

Did I blob too much?

Hi Trevor

Is this an AMD?

Based Erdogan

Ok, but I don't want to do, that any other way?

answors ploxxx

Rehosting, message if you are coming

If there is a large movement, do not let it radicalize. (Un)fortunately granting its' wish (such as free press) is sometimes the only way.
Do not use the mil/con from a strong liberal movement to pass a social reform.
>>>

what game is that for and what version?

HPM lastest patch victoria 2

vic2 latest hpm checksum CCHM

>hpm
nah i am good, i prefer vanilla

Can I just go into the game files and delet them so i dont have to ever deal with them again?

new hpm

white men

We don't have an official Steam group, Discord channel, IRC room, Skype, Email address, website, Facebook page, Google+ page, Myspace page, YouTube channel, Usenet newsgroup, telephone number, ham radio frequency, subscription magazine, carrier pigeon network, USB dead drop, public gathering, or thread on Veeky Forums. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not Steam groups, Discord channels, IRC rooms, Skypes, Email addresses, websites, Facebook pages, Google+ pages, Myspace pages, YouTube channels, Usenet newsgroups, telephone numbers, ham radio frequencies, subscription magazines, carrier pigeons, USB dead drops, public gatherings, or threads on Veeky Forums, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

>no /gsg/ public gathering

why tho

t. reed
t. victor
t.memesupreme

>tfw no /gsg/ ham radio frequency

>annexing rightful Turkish clay
no thank you bud

>rightful Turkish

>ywn organize the /gsg/ Blackshirts

>you thought it was unlikely
Sissy frogs bent over when the real men came knocking

>Lost
>Lost
>Lost

good work senpai

welcome to magical realm

IN TO DEEP

It's a ex-colony of China that starts as an absolute monarchy, but a high population to counteract it. (Of course one could just let revolts overthrow you and then get those sweet sweet immigrants but c'est la vie)
Canada and Dixie both can get cores and gank it, some time in ~1840 i'd reckon

The Sun never sets on the Hispanic Empire

Persia has the rich lands of India open before it

Looks like WAMMO or one of those autistic mods where a unified France is absurdly strong, so I was just assuming. Did you get 80k in free stackwipes?

Why is he on an anarcho-communist background?

what is this some derivative of divergences mod?

Erdogan is a notorious an-com.

With the fall of Paris to the king and emperor, France is forced to relinquish its influence in the Empire!

>savoy losing battles vs france
>mattering
Look at that strength comparison

I did get a bunch of stackwipes early on. It was actually the first couple of battles.
They attacked into Piedmont, and the entire army grouped up to push them back, then chased them down to Avignon.

>tfw giant qt won't blob into the solar system and conquer earth in her autistic attempt to rule every square centimeter of the universe.

Also, sauce?

JUST

So where would one find Victoria 2 now that you autistis took down the archive?

finish off the chinaman

Can I have a link to Cobrah/reedcord?

We don't have an official Steam group, Discord channel, IRC room, Skype, Email address, website, Facebook page, Google+ page, Myspace page, YouTube channel, Usenet newsgroup, telephone number, ham radio frequency, subscription magazine, carrier pigeon network, USB dead drop, public gathering, or thread on Veeky Forums. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not Steam groups, Discord channels, IRC rooms, Skypes, Email addresses, websites, Facebook pages, Google+ pages, Myspace pages, YouTube channels, Usenet newsgroups, telephone numbers, ham radio frequencies, subscription magazines, carrier pigeons, USB dead drops, public gatherings, or threads on Veeky Forums, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

or paramilitary wing

>YFW you realize EUIV can generate your last name as a dynasty with rebels

Taking over the world as Wales with the Kyoto trick now

>less than a year later, they come back for round 2
wew lads
this time I'm out of manpower and Spain won't be injecting gold into me

you'll only like it if you're leftypol

el crasho

vic2 new hpm CCHM

new hpm rehost

Turks are w&b

same, rehost

Italy user where you at

I want to play with Shu, even if it's not Shu Han...

I'm coming

wtf

>ireniggers

Anyone got the latest Kaiserreich update?

Gabriel Dropout

>playing old games
get HOI4 fagget it's easier and less autistic than this shit

Based Satania

Paradox never made any, so theres no GSG set on the 21st century.

How the tables have turned!

Hejmen Pri tiu TTT Legrand

>it's a prussiapro named pineapple loses their first war so they ragequit episode

epic

italy bro where did you go

italyanon where you at