Why are these so cheap?

More power and luxury than a ranger, smaller than a dakota...same specs as a tacoma or frontier that are 5x the cost

Is there some fatal flaw that I'm missing other than them being balls ugly?

>Is there some fatal flaw that I'm missing other than them being balls ugly?
Can't get the top off road trim with a manual last I checked, the new ones are stupid expensive, low aftermarket support unlike the Tacoma and it's a spring under rear axle

I'm speaking specifically about the older versions that would compete with the cars listed above.

I think you can get anything but the v8 with a stick including the z71...even then its the smallest thing you can buy with a v8.

I had one it was a solid truck never let me down

You can say that you own an Isuzu. Tbh, as much as I shit on GM and chebbies, Colorados were pretty decent pick ups compared to the shiterados.

The 5.3 is the best engine ever made

The D max 3.0 litre turbo diesel is a fairly epic engine.
430Nm giving a 3.5 tonne/7700lb towing capacity from an engine that will also give you 8l/100km or 30mpg

I rented one of these for a couple of days to transport my broken down car interstate. It's had no issues towing the ~2.5 Tonne and used fuck all fuel. The only bad this is how little grip they have in the back. I gave it a bit of juice coming out of a roundabout and ended up facing the wrong way. Bretty gud/10 desu

It's a solid motor. It's not as though the rated outputs on the Isuzu engine are that flash, after all the 2.8 "Duramax" in the other clone is rated at 147kW and 500nm, but you just know the Isuzu 3.0L will keep working harder for longer in the effortless way it makes its grunt.

Meanwhile the Duramax is developing a bad case of blowby and the Ford/Mazda 3.2 is dropping injector nozzles.

4cyl diesel never again.

early runs of this engine did have quite a few faults but by 05 they had all been sorted. DMAX was bought by GM in early 2000's hence why that engine is in many euroboxes from that time ( eg my SAAB 9-5)

I think you're talking about a different motor. The earlier 4JX1 which relied on an oil pressure injection setup (similar to some Powerstroke diesels) that was prone to failure, otherwise the engine wouldn't have been that bad.
From 06 onwards they were using the light commercial Common Rail 4JJ1 which is the bulletproof motor they still use today.
Literally nothing wrong with a 4 cylinder diesel.

HEUI*
That was the flawed setup on the 4JX1.

The timing chain on the V6 is a $6k job. Its a bitch to get at.

Is there some fatal flaw that I'm missing other than them being balls ugly?

ya op its a GM Vehicle there is your answer

The straight 5 cylinder had problems. Theyre small as fuck. My gf hated it. Also you guys are retarded for liking single and ext. Cab trucks. 4 doors or get the fuck back to your basement.

>Also you guys are retarded for liking single and ext. Cab trucks.
>4 doors or get the fuck back to your basement.

looks like you have no businesses owning a truck

enjoy your 2 foot bed and you wife fucking her bull

Actually my daily driver is an f250 with an 8ft bed. How them apples

But seriously, if youre going to have an EIGHTEEN FOOT long vehicle, it better have 4 full size doors.

It's a truck for work...not hauling people.

Yeah and I have 2 stinky co workers, at work, to do work with, and haul tools, materials, and equipment. My F250 IS single cab, and it sucks sitting next to them 3 wide. And you can fit more tools in a back seat, that you dont want sitting outside to get jacked.

If this was 1950 and I needed a truck for the farm, yeah different story. Welcome to the 21st century, crew cab trucks are the right tool for the job.

Clown car edition

>Clown car edition
I hope and pray that the new Bronco will look like this with a solid axle and five speed manual

I wish a nigga would

Me 2 fama bam. Despite my hatred for single cab trucks, I despise 4 door Wranglers.

trapped rotors

Four door JKs are for girls, and wannabe dude bro "off roaders"

I'm not a huge fan of single cab pickups myself but the Bronco and Jeep wrangler (and the CJs before it) should all be two door. It would be wrong for the Bronco to be a four door.

I'm pretty sure it will at least be solid front axle.