>Which nation should I avoid?
Everything non-Anglo

Archived threads:
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/wotg/

Other urls found in this thread:

tanks.gg/tank/tortoise?c=5.3.15&e=44.45.22&k=0&l=201127
dailymotion.com/video/x5oxyo0_t95e2-4-2k-damage-ace-tanker_videogames
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what's the file you edit to fix the frozen updater? something where you change an xml value from 2 to 3

second for fuck these slavic programmers

wot console has american developers you big dumdum

i've never once been actually glad about an update

also this game is annoying without tundra

Will this game ever be fun again? I used to play 1.5 battles a month but now I only do like 80. I only have 9k battles so I feel like I lost interest quickly.

i had more fun when i stopped playing bad tanks, started shooting gold, and actively tried to improve my gameplay through map awareness and not getting mad.

wow they really fucked up the missions overview

>shooting gold
>trying to improve your gameplay

only retards willingly gimp themselves. it's like yellows think the only reason they're yellow is because they don't use skill rounds.

>stopped playing bad tanks
This is the worst thing about the game, it's full of vehicles but actually respecting yourself and choosing to play the good ones cuts off 80% of the available choices.

No but spamming gold doesn't make you better and just wasted credits.

>it's another russian medium with high alpha and good pen episode

Wew lad

maybe reread the post then. not that you didn't know what i typed, you just wanted to make some driveby quip because gold fills your yellow mind with rage.

I'm not even mad. Overusing gold rounds is just wasteful since they are kill if you get a good flank. Gold is only necessary for tanks 2 tiers highers.

instead of restricting your damage opportunities you can stop gimping yourself and pen a maus' turret all day.

m44 is completely nerfed

You can pen Maus turrets all day no matter what because most of them are retards and turn to the side when a light tank drives by.

Should I just power grind it with the gun I have? Should I mount the top turret? Do I bother with the engine and tracks?

Nothing of value was lost

You should Free XP.

>bong meds got the speed buff on console
Feels good man

The centurion 7/1 got a reload nerf on its already slow reload though

When you sell a tank with Equipment attached do you get Half of the money spent on the equipment back as well?

Can you reach purple without using premium rounds?

You can. But why on earth would you subject yourself to a less enjoyable experience in this already lackluster game?

buy me gold

Because I don't really care about the game or stats all that much and I don't feel like giving money to the company that makes it.

Sure the game becomes more enjoyable if I spend more money on it but I can also find other enjoyable things with that money.

the long 88 is a pretty good gun and has one of the best gun handling of all guns at tier 8
i used the stock turret because of the more gun depression, if you want max vr you need food tho

You don't have to give the jews money to use gold rounds. You can't grind a tank at the same time though of course.

Premium rounds don't cost actual money. Also being purple isn't some grand achievment in WoT. It just means you devoted a ridiculous amount of time to the game and statpad a lot.

t. green

At worst I'd just buy an overpowered premium tank for grinding credits.

I'm thinking either Patriot or Defender.

t. red

They don't sell the (((Defender))) anymore. I make a lot of credits playing the M4A1 though and the Skorpion is probably profitable as well.

t. light gray

t. dark gray

t. 6000+ wn8 master tactician, famous wot youtuber with 500k subscribers, with a harem of 16 year old submissive eurasian girls at his beck and call

Why the does Centurion Action X have a worse reload time than the Chieftain if the Chieftain has bigger shells and more alpha?

Is the Chiefy that good or is the Action X just that much of a pile of shit?

Is anybody else rubberbanding like a flaming third world monkey since the new patch?

What's the most 'fun' artillery branch to play between tiers II to VI?

I just want to get high and release a bit of the pent-up anger that this game has given me.

stop yellowing up my thread

REAL
EURO
HOURS

If I buy Camoflage for 500,000 silver and I sell it will I get 250,000 silver back?

Post your top 10 average exp tanks

you're a blight

>bottom tier light is sprinting towards the enemy base
>there's only one arty alive on the other team and he can taste the kill
>tfw you're arty who's been aiming at their hiding spot for a solid minute waiting for the light to light it up and smack dat button
>the arty is spotted, the light is skipping with giddyness zooming in for the kill, maybe even going for the ram
>tfw you get to watch them be cucked in real time in the overhead map
>light might eat half your load in splash damage and he still has to say "thank you for the spotting damage big daddy"

mines pretty terrible, but then again. Im only a 2,5k wn8 shitter who does not spend any money in this game.

Daily reminder if you don't reroll 7k+ you should just stop.

why to show you can sealclub shitters in light tanks?
wow so alpha

It's gonna be pretty fucking sick when I'm #1 on wotlabs and you're still teal recents.

how to get gud with strv103b. bushes only last so long against yolo scouts. or not at all on some maps

>Tank Rewards are NEET tier
>Tournaments are full of try hards

How else can one get premium tanks and gold and keep it F2P?

The latter.

Rate my build

tanks.gg/tank/tortoise?c=5.3.15&e=44.45.22&k=0&l=201127

>leather belts even on a fucking tank
two nukes were definitely not enough

>fiery salient
>WZ-132
>bottom tier game
>spot like a motherfucker on the hill
>later in the game on bush corridor
>T28 wafflecock M54/55 and me left against Type 5 heavy T-54 and Udes 03
>outspot udes on corridor because lol camo/paint/BiA/vents/optics fuck you im a ghost
>kill T-54 who's mid with help of TDs in corridor
>circlestrafe type 5 to death with APCR
>TKd by arty seconds after killing the type 5

come on

When will the kikes sell bonds in the premium shop?

I'm playing the e-25 (got it in an event) to grind credits as a free player, is there anything else like it to grind credits? I mean, it has cheap ammo, cheap repair, even if the match is terrible it doesn't cost much. It's mostly making credits instead of draining them, even as a free player.

as soon as ranked opens or as soon as the first season of ranked is over, you can bet your sweet ass

literally any premium tank that does not require gold ammo to function
anything at tier 5, I recommend the KV-1

once they realize the thing will be dead on NA after a week

>have multiple tier IX and X unlocked
>have no money

Credit grinding is suffering.

help, i feel like i'm just hurting my teams with only 2k dpg so far, but for some reason they win regardless

Is the Chieftain in the game yet?

if you're a console cuck

Oh okay

time to go back to wtg

>pcucks

>stacking gun rammer and innovative loading

can't do that shit m8

>aim assist paraplegic

>T95E2 is shit
Well meme'd my friend

dailymotion.com/video/x5oxyo0_t95e2-4-2k-damage-ace-tanker_videogames
Don't filter my urls gook moot

I'm playing on a console

I had my 3 obligatory first games/all losses in a row now (which you get at the start of every playing session).
Can I now get some normal teams and maybe even win a few games, eh WG?

Sorry Tovarish the good teams are all full))))

the last game was the worst.
I was in the T29 and literally over half of my shots either hit the ground before the target or overflew.
Always at the edge or even outside the aiming reticle.

sieg heil

>earning the Bogatyr KV-220 is done by being the top damage dealer on the team

Well, I guess it's time to break out the Cruiser II again.

>Drive SU 122-44
>Down to ~450 health
>Full health T34-85 comes in guns blazing trying to kill me.
>He shoots me
>I shoot him
>He would need 3 shots and I only 2
>Kill him

Is there anything more entertaining than overconfident retarded shitters? It's as if they are unable to think further than a few seconds, like insects.

I just assume they're drunk.

>Scorpion G on sale again for the next few weeks
>still can't buy one without the malignant cancerous paintjob

Why don't they want my money? I just want one like pic related...

>not wanting to be a special snowflake
Step it up.

Why are there people so against special paintjobs?

I see people complaining about the Patriot because it looks like a parade vehicle but why should that matter? You get camo bonus without having to buy your own paintjob.

I want to be a special snowflake by applying clan camouflage on it

Because they're an eyesore, it's not historical, and you can't apply historical camouflage patterns over them

IS-3 or 50 100?

IS3

the only thing that ruins t29 games for me is getting cucked by arty so that your game is literally 7 minutes of being tracked, increasing module damage, and slowly bleeding away your hitpoints while there's nothing you can do.

quality wikipedia

dahnald BrUMP

X__X

about how many hours of grinding would it take for me to get "stabilizer greasing" for my statpad 64?

A lot of the tanks are also not historical, they've never been produced and only exist in super sekrit blueprints.

All the special paintjob tanks seem to have normal, un-camo'd versions (including the GF tanks) but WG refuses to sell them, aside from the T36E5 and M4 49.

yes but you can't paint them to be your own special ahistorical fantasy, they're just esports machines

I don't see it as a matter of is or is the tank not historical, I look at it as to what extent is this tank historical. Not existing in blue prints or at least having some evidence that the tank was considered is when you can call a tank a work of fiction. Then there are completely historical tanks such as the M4 Sherman

I was a day or two ago but it seems to have fixed itself now.