/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Gunrunning Nigh Edition

Last Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/pc_gtag (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.39
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005467908--UPDATED-April-18-2017-GTAV-Title-Update-1-39-PS4-Xbox-One-PC-

>Latest added content
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60210/Red-Dead-Redemption-2-Is-Now-Coming-Spring-2018
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60212/GTA-Online-Bonuses-Double-GTA-RP-Opportunities-Limited-Time-Discounts
socialclub.rockstargames.com/news/article/60222/GTA-Online-Gunrunning-Underground-Bunkers-Mobile-Operations-Centers-an

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipw-kvaCXLs
youtube.com/watch?v=O1NpZxn860M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for trannies should die

3rd for You are in a coma please wake up

no I'm not, I can feel both pain and pleasure

Top artwork, saved

please fuck my tranny asshole daddy

4th for NEET FORCE ONE

>kicked from the crew
>not even a tranny

need a pc invite

SC: Loli_Addicted

xth for joe ya cunt where's the update

BLACKLISTED PEDOPHILE

10th for Agent 14

>people actually pay modders for cash
>they undercut Rockstar by 90%

Sorry, I've kinda been busy all day applying for jobs. I need to get bread on the table somehow.

pls accept

SC: DwaynePhoenix

it's okay cunt, ya did well enough anyway
good luck with the hunt

sup guys

What are the odds of me finding a generous modder on PS4 so i don't have to grind absurd amounts of shekels for the new dlc?

>ps4
>modder

So what's the difference between NFA and GTAG?

more a good thing than a bad thing tbqh, imagine how annoying clones would be if you didn't have a system that could handle it without crashing

The first NFA reached the max member limit (which was 300) the day it was created. GTAG(aka NFA PT2) was made because the first one was full.

No difference really.

I mean one or two have to exist, right?
R...right?
Please don't tell me i actually have to grind money again....

whats the tranny to human ratio

thanks rockstar the game didn't have enough tacticool faggots

So I haven't played this game in like 2 years.

What's the current best way to grind money? I have about $1.4 million. This gunrunning update looks fun.

>tfw want to play with /gtag/ but don't want to deal with le epic drama meme

>tacticool update
>no holsters
what a fucking shame that is

Buy sharkcards
:^)

most of the rank and file are friendly and helpful people, you don't have to get involved with the drama if you don't want to.

Gtagivers discord.

best korea cannot be stared down

PC or console?

>$1.4M
haha, no. find your closest friend who is still active and ask to become their personal ass slave for a few days while they run VIP work like crazy. try to purchase an office as soon as possible (preferably the second most/least expensive office) so you can grind hard on your own time while your friend is away. although you'd want to purchase a vehicle warehouse as soon as you can at this point, you're going to grind as much cash as possible before the thirteenth and invest directly into gunrunning. once you've made your money back from gunrunning, check out all the shit you missed.

Need an Invite for PC JudgeBadger

what did rockstar mean by this

An office + vehicle warehouse, costs a bit over 2 million to get started, but nothing comes close to comparing for income.

Don't sell standard or mid range cars, only top range cars, and don't let your warehouse stock go above 80% full. The game tries to give you one of each car before giving you dupes, so if you only sell top range cars (net profit 80k for two short and easy missions) you only get those same top range cars to replace them.

no way a nork is that tall...he has to be standing on something

time to update the kos list

it means pc pilots are recruiting
are you illiterate or something?

>still those ugly fashion camo
>no real camo
>no flecktarn
fuck's sake
at least it seems we can tacticool our rifles now

>VIP
>Office
>vehicle warehouse

I must have missed a lot. Thanks though, I'll do all of this.

Also what's a biker gang, my friend had me join his biker gang though I don't even own a motorcycle.

To whomever made the picture, it's great but the shadows seem off (see agent 14's hand or the plane and see the guy pissing on the left) and agent 14's face could use some more work.

>no digital camo
>no ghillie camo
>just generic splotch camo

He is, they have little platforms to stand on.

i just want magcarriers
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

That looks more like hunting shit than tacticool

weird, I can't seem to feel pleasure.

IGNORE YOUR FRIEND. jesus christ, ignore your friend. he's fukken insane, don't listen to him. he's trying to poz you up with biker memes.

just focus on working under CEOs and unlocking the office. make sure they're running VIP work as frequently as possible so you're actually making money.

also, ID/platform?

maybe you're the one in a come?
maybe you're just a memory in someone else's coma

Biker gangs are similar to Office(CEO) work, which is just a modified version of VIP work.

Basically VIP work was added to the game a while ago, if you have over $1,000,000 you can turn on VIP mode, which lets you 'hire bodyguards' and do VIP missions in the hub. They're typically short, easy work, that generally nets you and anyone you've hired about $20,000. Your bodyguards also get a small cash bonus and RP for being near you. You can also do things like summon certain vehicles to your position, including the Buzzard.

If you buy an office you can turn on being a CEO at anytime, which is essentially the same thing as being a VIP. You can hire people, they get bonuses for being near you, you have access to all the VIP work. All that stuff. You can also buy a special cargo warehouse, or a vehicle warehouse. Special Cargo warehouse is cheaper, but no where near as worth it. Much slower to build up stock, a you have to pay up front, and sell a lot more stuff at once, leading to a lot more risk for things to go wrong, and the per mission profit is astonishingly lower. Don't bother. But you can also buy a vehicle warehouse, where you do a mission where you find a car that spawns on the map (there will be npcs guarding it or something like that), deliver it to your warehouse, pay to repair it, then pay to modify it and sell it for huge profit. Much much better way to make money.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ipw-kvaCXLs

hunter's camo looks completely different from military camo

Why upgrade x80s instead of buying new cars? Are modifications a better ROI than buying another x80?

For reference x80s cost about 2.7m and the base model sells for ~1.6m, a 59% conversion rate

There's no way to tell if pain/pleasure is a sign of not being in a coma, as you could've falsely learned that while in a coma.

Motorcycle Clubs function very similar to CEO Offices. You buy a motorcycle club, name it and everything, just like a CEO Office. You can invite people to join your organization just like VIP/CEO (I should have made this clear, this isn't permanent or anything. It's just as long as you're all in that session together). If you're in a motorcycle club you can summon any of your motorcycles instantly to your position, or send the one you currently have back to your garage. There are also bonuses to like, riding in formation and whatnot. There are also missions somewhat similar to VIP work, but worse. You don't have a free choice and they payout worse.

If you own a Motorcycle Club, you can also buy a biker business. There are a few different ones, coke, meth, weed, counterfeit money, counterfeit documents. I think they pay out in that order, descending, but they all work the same, and none are really worth the investment. You have to buy or steal supply, delivery it to the business, and it will slowly fill a meter over time, and the supply meter will slowly go down. When it gets full enough, you can do a mission to sell your profit. It's more passive than CEO stuff, but still is much slower to make money, and still has alot of risk involved like the Special Cargo Warehouses.

You do both. Fill as many garages as you can with fully upgraded x80s is the idea.

Just how loose the jacket is and the hat makes it look like hunting gear that and the god damn vests

Awesome, gotcha. So since I have over $1mil right now, I can turn on VIP mode and start doing missions without having an office? If so I'll start doing that now.

I do appreciate the advice guys.

that's true
but i'm guessing this is streetwear "camo"
soldiers wear the kind of splotch camot these guys are
hunter's camo looks more like tall grass and often has leaves on them

>spend $30,000 on a special cargo
>mission to collect it doesn't activate
>buy it again
>still doesn't activate
>just spent $60,000 on literally nothing
>mfw

This, but the new outfits look like shitty ponchos with colors that are way too saturated and clean looking. I'm assuming Rockstar wanted it to be more about actual illegal firearm trade with mercenary attire rather than traditional military outfits.

I hope you can wear balaclavas under those berets...

I know, who knew front page would be a Saddler. KILLIN A JET!

What else can pull a big load? The bobcat.

Can the Guardian or Bison? I forget.

The bodhi can/could but i think the towing feature had a bug and didnt work and you had to edit files for it to work

Do you think we'll get a clean bodhi this update?

is there a way to change my organization name?

oh hey
check the guy on the turret's hat
and is that a new hairstyle on the chick?

yeah, just look at management options in the CEO/VIP section of the interaction menu

Nevermind, I found it. $50,000. Not too bad desu.

Dunno what the hell to change the name to.

i can't wait for all the glitches!

>people who leave their organization names as "An Organization"

Sad!

damn
that truck sure is THICC
also that truck behind on the left, what the fuck is that?

the green camo in looks digital

>people who use Veeky Forums memes as their organization name

i think they're funny

militarized duneloader with the rear wheels replaced with tank tracks

Just waking up in the morning gotta thank God
I don't know but today seems kinda odd
No flying from the shitters, no modders
And Rockstar cooked a 2000$ bonus for being a good sport
I got my grub on, but didn't passive mode out
Finally got an invite from a Heist I wanna grind out
Hooked it up on later as I hit the door
Thinking will the servers live, another twenty-fo'
I gotta go cause I got me a Special Crate
And if I hit the switch, I can make the SecuroServ drop
Had to stop at a red light
Looking in my mirror not a shitter in sight
And everything is alright
I got a beep from Cheetah and she can fuck all night
Called up the crew and I'm askin y'all
Which court, are y'all playin tennis?
Get me on the court and I'm trouble
Last week fucked around and got a break point
Freaking brothers everyway like R.N.
Drove to the pad and hit the Los Santos Customs
Didn't even get no mic screaming from the cowards
Cause just yesterday them fools tried to blast me
Saw a level 13 on a Kuruma and he rolled right past me
No flexin, didn't even look in a shitters direction
As I ran the intersection

So let's say i had 15mil and received 40mil in hackerbux. Should i invest all that 55mil on x80s or just the 40?

holy shit
now we can establish anti bully teams in rando session
two gtags on AA
two gtags in an APC for AP

I've gotten a ton of hackerbux before now and theyve never taken it away. I have no reason to believe now will be any different. I've got a hundred million funbux and I'm choosing not to get bonds

if a money wipe happens then rockstar will take all it can. dump everything into x80 bonds

give me an organization name pls

i was thinking BRRRRRRRRRT Enterprises

Who is the Poochie of /gtag/?

did anyone figure out where this was? looks like sandy shores but i can't recognize the exact area

Why do I have the feeling the rocketbike will have a boost time similar to the voltic and not be anything like this: youtube.com/watch?v=O1NpZxn860M

Holy shit, the hype is real boys!!
Look at this shit right here absolutely bad ass.
I am keen, I am keen, I can't wait for the update now!

Hope we can take it out of the bunker.

JudolfKreditler who spams the thread

>people who use Co., Corp,, LLC., Ent., as part of their organization name

Requesting crew invite
IGN BacteriaMagnet

PC_gtag

buy most expensive businesses/office/clubhosue full upgrade on decorations then any pegasus shit that you want (stick with the essentials like stuff with weapons) plus utility fun stuff like cargobob

What? Why? It looks a lot like the rusty Caddy. I bet Agent 14's just beckoning you over so he can drive you around the bunker (please have enough space to do this).

i feel kind of sad because it doesnt look luxurious and over the top

how about "Big Guy For You, LLC"

i really just want a better look at the bunker and/or related interiors tbqh

25mm Deliveries

>Ultor Corp.

how much does it cost to change org name?

and i want to look at the prices

If you're a CEO, then it's $500,000
If you're a VIP, then it's $50,000
I'm not sure about MCs

Commodity Co.

>"Big Guy For You, LLC"

I'm serious about this one, guys. Does 'LLC' fit the meme best?