/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 5/24/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - Indepth gameplay mechanics and infomation

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls is coming to Steam and PS4:
youtube.com/watch?v=VzbIuPpPM8E
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
youtube.com/watch?v=UdGlN0aEG2k

>DR 1-2 Reload coming to PS4
youtube.com/watch?v=6DGuCuHurUk

> DR3 Anime episodes and more
pastebin.com/bvNw28sS

>Kazutaka Kodaka Interviews and more
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>DR Manga Scanlations:
shslscans.tumblr.com/current
>DR Manga Collection (Eng): *You need an account to use Batoto*
bato.to/search?artist_name=Spike Chunsoft

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

danganronpam.tumblr.com/post/159371692069/ndrv3-omake-mode-kuzuryuamami-conversation
gamers-high.com/new-danganronpa-v3/data/amami-rantarou.html
oyg.ed.jp/campus/index.html
gamers-high.com/new-danganronpa-v3/one-two/enoshima-junko.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

chiaki

>ywn get extra portions in exchange for sexual favors
>ywn be pinned on a kitchen table and pounded by chubby chef dick
>ywn engage in naked tantric blindfold taste testing
>ywn correctly guess the secret ingredient it's more dick
It's not fucking fair terubros

posting best girl!

Ishi!

C A N O N
A
N
O
N

I want to fuck Kaito!

Goodnight /drg/.

No glasses Mugi!

>bonus mode AU
>everyone gathers together for chiaki's christmas party
>teruteru's aphrodisiacs get mixed in the stew
>everyone eats it
what happens? who's fucking who?

Kuzu!And Ishi!

Kuzu mistakes Kirumi for Peko.

what type of siscons would Amami, Korekiyo and Tsumugi be respectively?

Makigals!

>Tsumugi
>siscon
End this meme

brocon, I meant brocon

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

Gundam and Himiko
Saihara and Tenko consider a truce to take out hamsterboy

Night night

Syo will come out and rape Tulpaman. The Despair Sisters will rape Amami. Sakura will use Kiibo for her "training". Iruma will probably rape Togami. Idk about everyone else. Maybe Gonta will fondle Chihiro.

What does Tenko think of Miu?
I can't remember a moment when those two interacted

Tulpaman is the creepy bro who'd kill for his sister. Amami would probably fuck other sisters thinking it would get him close to his own sisters then maybe kill them if it leads to finding his sisters. Tsumugi would probably jack off to pictures of her bro.

Kuzu&Ishi!

>Maybe Gonta will fondle Chihiro.
WEW

it's a mystery

>new thread saimeno cuteness reminder

Taking a break from the fantasy AU to write the Tenko restraining order oneshot.

I don't understand.
Do they not interact whatsoever?Delet

Oh wow Saimenofriend, take care with that. You know you're gonna have Tumblr on your ass.

>Amami would probably fuck other sisters
this meme again. he isn't into sex or romance hence his Love Hotel event was brotherly at most, besides he only has eyes for his little sister.

Keep being delusional.

Alright, alright. Here's a normal Mugi.
Please don't hate me.
; w ;)

>he only has eyes for Monofunny
ftfy

He wants all the sisters.

I heard something about bathrooms.

Junko/Mukuro/Amami

true that

That's the plan.

You're an absolute madman. I like your style.

Everyone's asleep. Quick, post tulpafags falseflagging as oumafags falseflagging as hifumibros falseflagging as ishimarufags.

angie bad vagoo

Amami would probably be an image related kind of siscon

Korekiyo is the creepy one who'd have multiple pics of his sister in his wallet

and tsumugi would be the kind of brocon who'd jack off to the smell of his brother's clothes or as said, to pics of her brother

Someone should write a fic about this.

inb4 someone's already done it

>inb4 fighting game in that universe

>He wants all the sisters
source?

Post rarepairs

Makigals!

didn't he say Natsumi was cute or something?

Sorry for the delay.

His only conversation topic is sisters and he only talks to people with sisters.

>didn't play the game

Momota's sign was cut off.

>"His only conversation topic is sisters"
>didn't play bonus mode or space mode

>he only talks to people with sisters
what is Ishimaru, Twogami, Sonia, Mahiru, Kaede, Hoshi and Toujo?

>has no arguments

not really

>Amami: Er, a yakisoba stand? Should I say it’s expected of you… so you’re doing it.
>Kuzuryu: Is that so? Well, it’s not my first time. My little sister did this sort of thing better than me.
>Amami: Ah… Right, you had a sister.
>Kuzuryu: She's a cheeky one
>Amami: Haha, even if you say it like that, you think she’s cute, don’t you? I can see that by the way you’re speaking.
>Kuzuryu: It’s nothing like that. She’s excellent because she is, that girl knows what to do, what to not do.
>Amami: So you can’t leave her alone?
>Kuzuryu: Hey, stop pushing your nose in relentlessly and be quiet.
>Amami: I’m sorry, I was kind of envious. Your sister… please treat her dearly.
>Kuzuryu: … It’s none of your business.
>Amami: Well… she’s your family, so it’s an obvious thing.

>[I gave a large amount of Yakisoba to a lonely-looking Amami!]

danganronpam.tumblr.com/post/159371692069/ndrv3-omake-mode-kuzuryuamami-conversation

>Religious school
Huh, interesting.

Btw, they're so cute!

Hey, thanks for this!

So normie Ouma and Tenko are actually smarties? And I'm guessing Ouma's is a boy's school?

>the reason Himiko is so thirsty is because she went to a girls school

I see they put some actual thought into this.

You're a retard who didn't even play the game. All he talks about is sisters. People he's interested in have sisters.

What's the difference between an industrial high school and a commercial high school?

An industrial high school teaches technical skills. A commercial high school plays 30 second ads every time you open a door.

Why does Hoshi's X look like a typeset X? What's the thematic link?

Amami annoying Kuzuryu kinda reminds me of Komaeda annoying Kuzuryu.

Commercial schools also focus more on business and stuff.

I guess it represents the lines on a tennis court?

>All he talks about is sisters
you might want to check this

>People he's interested in have sisters
He is close friends with Ishimaru, Sonia and Toujo too in bonus mode and they don't have sisters.

They look so peaceful.

Pretty much this.

Tumblr will probably use the all girls school as evidence to make her lesbian.

Here's another chart. What does this one say?

Could be, but looking at it again I think it matches the symbol on his hat. Don't know why they didn't go with the full crossed rackets.

Not him but isn't he close friends with Shinguji, Junko and Mukuro or is the other way around?

>Momota's sign was cut off
here you go

Is probably wearing contacts!

This makes no sense though. My mom went to an all girls school and as soon as she left picked up a string of boyfriends.

Er, that's the exact image I used to make it.
That's why I said his sign was cut off.

>tumblr
>making sense

Well, it doesn't say that Ouma's is a boy school.

>that handwriting
Oh boy.

>Shinguji goes to this school
>Shinguji's school irl
oyg.ed.jp/campus/index.html

>talent in bonus mode is still SHSL Survivor despite him saying he was SHSL Adventurer in Space Mode
Why? It wouldn't make sense for Rantaro to still be SHSL Survivor in that AU shit. Unless killing games or other dangerous shit still occured there.

Got another chart. Would anyone be interested in translating it?

yes, he's close friends with Korekiyo and Mukuro too (not Junko, yet she considers him as one of his close friends nonetheless)
but the other user was saying Amami was ONLY interested in people who had sisters when that was not the case.

GAIJIN IN THE SCHOOL
GAIJIN ALERT
>inb4 Shinguji had a gaijin friend

What's the creator comment say?

Could just be the title he goes by from what we got from the main game. Not necessarily his talent for the HPA stuff. But to make sense of it maybe he did get involved in some dangerous shit like killing games and stuff through his travels and HPA gave him the SHSL Survivor title. SHSL Adventurer thing could still be connected to it.

I don't remember it saying it saying Amami was close friends with Mukuro or not but even so it would still be like Junko being his close friend because Mukuro is impersonating Junko to the students.

It didn't matter since Amami was called as SHSL Adventurer by other students in this AU mode (100% non-canon anyway).
'SHSL Survivor' title is only mentioned in the main story and these cards in your picture related.

I wonder what it's like to be so hated.
does it feel good

W E W

Well for one it's Space Mode so it's not really canon and two Amami could have been lying about that stuff.

>-------Close friends
>Enoshima (Mukuro), Pekoyama
>Ishimaru
>Sonia
>Shinguuji
>Toujou

>it would still be like Junko being his close friend because Mukuro is impersonating Junko
I guess, but it's not like Mukuro's impersonation is perfectly accurate anyway. iirc there are two versions of Amami's interaction with Peko and Mukuro, one with Junkuro and other with the actual Junko. The conversation varies a lot.

>It didn't matter since Amami was called as SHSL Adventurer by other students in this AU mode
But he wasn't? I don't think anyone mentioned his talent in bonus mode. Just that he travels a lot so the SHSL Adventurer thing is implied.

>I guess, but it's not like Mukuro's impersonation is perfectly accurate anyway. iirc there are two versions of Amami's interaction with Peko and Mukuro, one with Junkuro and other with the actual Junko. The conversation varies a lot.
What's the difference? I thought Junko or Mukuro just joke that Amami is flirting with Peko or something.

bonus mode and prison mode is irrelevant and all interactions don't matter

except for Amami and Junko/Mukuro, that's extremely important

someone translated both interactions months ago and I don't remember the entire thing exactly but you can read them here... if you speak japanese, that is
gamers-high.com/new-danganronpa-v3/one-two/enoshima-junko.html

This

I know in the second game Hajime can check the cabins during certain parts of the game get different dialog for the deceased classmates, but you can also do it in the first game too.

I'm pretty sure that's a thing in every game, even V3.

Does it happen in ndrv3 too?

Yeah the two conversations are pretty different. Junko is more flirtatious here.

You could do this in every game including V3.

true

Probably, but i never seen anybody point them out, at least from the first game. Not sure if i'm willing to go through DR1 right now to find them all. The one I posted in particular is really specific, having to check Sayaka's door during chapter 3 before the investigation segment.

Poor hopelet.