/tbcg/ - The Burning Crusade General

>what is this?
Similar to /elyg/ this is a general specifically for World of Warcraft private servers running The Burning Crusade expansion. Just without the trannies.

>Guilds
- Horde 5x

>Servers
Warmane Outland, 5x
Warmane Medivh, 1x
Burning Crusade (Gummy), 1x

>Download
Warmane.com/download

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
Make sure your realmlist isn't in read only mode. If this fails download your client from a new website

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread:
DEAD

>tfw no more queue

gummy

cummycraft when?

9th

why bother remaking the thread, it's dead, discord fags ruined everything

>June 9th 2017
>8,000 people ready to log onto Gummycraft TBC
>The server reaches 1000 and crashes
>'We need to test the core some more. It's a custom core, not that mangos crap.'
>2019
>We have reached 1500 players without crashing, such progress!
>Warmane opens transfers to a fresh WOTLK 1x realm for Medivh players with all content in TBC completed

>gumbos beta gets more pop than warmanes launch
>works better in every way
>no que
>no cyka blyat/ziao/huemonkies
>1x to keep normies out
>warcucks on suicide watch
"a-at least we have our 13k pop, que skips, and tauntable raid bosses!"

>Gummy gets hit by a bus or spergs out
"a-at least we can play on warmane"

isn't june 9th the beta

>warmane's been up and running for 8 years
>every zone is packed regardless of fake pop
>stable servers because basement dwellers give them money
>devs are active constantly fixing shit on the bugtracker

meanwhile

>gummy has been known to ditch servers
>no income to keep server alive
>hosted in NA

Have fun on cummy's, see you in 2 years on warmane

If anything he's a cuck, if you were even around to hear his grizzly soundcloud convo. At least now there's a "team" working, instead of some beta cuck soloing a server for 2k autists. His training offline should have stepped up his meme game to handle our overflowing autism. Also none will fallback to warmane 5x, since it was 5x to begin with, they would have already been playing there in the spare time till ABC-gum launch. Not to mention the 1x server is more dead than doomsayers go on about his server.

He seems more like a perfectionist to a fault. If the server is not up to *his* standards then he'll take whatever action *he wants.

He has always said in the past that the server is a hobby for him, not for us.

What happened in the soundcloud? Can you describe it?

>server was out for weeks
>raid bosses were (and most likely still are) tauntable
>raid resets were being abused on 24hr lockouts
>of the not faked pop, more than half are nostkiddies who back pedal
>cash shop soon to start selling gear and accounts
I mean minecraft is up and running cause autists pay into that shit like gold, but doesn't make it by any means good. Putting up with mediocrity "just so we can play" isn't ideal for people that want to enjoy prenerf content that things aren't handed to them freely. Sure you don't have to give into the good goy bucks method, and wait the que, but it's fucking 5x, fun servers have lower exp rates than that. Warmane is fine if it was your entry level server, and had no idea about anything (hence why it's ran so long as molten, and now warmane), but jaded outcast turboneets need a little something more. Even if it is waiting for vaporware corecraft 2.0 : Ft rebirth server hostage, with guests Imperfect and Pandshan WWU.

wait, what's wrong with minecraft?

It was pretty bad. I somewhat forget the logistics of why grizzly called him into vent to speak with him, but it was like watching a land whale try to hit on a bony neet cuck who couldn't say no. At one point, I remember some autist said to gummy "We're still deciding how we're going to punish you", unironically. It may have been something to do with aluxium, and they thought he was helping them, or something about a drop not being given to them 1st, and was given to an ally guild 1st, or something. Afaik none made copies, and gummy52 SC was wiped out.

that sounds like a big who cares.
not defending, i don't know anything about anything, just fyi. I guess I'd have to have been there.

Nothing was wrong with it when notch was listening to /v/ on how to make the game fun. Then he started to sell more product, and stop listening to /v/. Then out right declined /v/ had any input into core game design changes via telling him how to do things. Then he started to listen to children in his forums, which brought about many terrible things, at which point the game flat out was bad when they added powered rails. From there on, he just cashed in on literal autismo kiddies who threw shit on the walls if they didn't get their game time on the Ipad. Game lost its core founders, alienated them beyond repair, and cashed in on abusing children with mental disorders, to all in the end drop out of the project and hand it over to M$.

/v/ really tied the game together, man.

Frivolous drama indeed. But it showed how passive gummy was about something he made, where the guild members of Grizz were walking all over him, as if they were running the server. Like a leader, it's bad to see your peasants treat you like dirt, even more so to let them. If anything it didn't make it seem like gummy was strong enough to stand up for himself, a possible red flag of his interest to continue dev'ing the server if this is how people were going to treat him, and his response to it. Other than that, just showed everyone was right about grizzly being on neetbucks as literal sockshitters, who only played low pop servers they could abuse early on in.

lmao you cunts will hop servers in a month

Downloading the client right now, hope I'm not getting rused by playing on here

Wait for gummy

What's a gummy

Someone explain this

>warmane's been up and running for 8 years
you mean moltenwow, right? nice server wipe they had back then, top kek

i play retail wow and enjoy it

>has high pop
>is stable
>will continue to be and never shut down
you guys are forgetting the real reason people play on molten

How long does it take to level to 70 on the Outland 5x realm?

2 days

How many actual players are there on the Outland realm? I'm not buying the 10k shit

2 days /played?

around 24 hours /played

>How many actual players are there on the Outland realm?

3-5k~ I'd guess

think about it. The time it takes you to level a 70 on 1x, you could have 5 level 70s

Just use your fucking brain and figure it out

your forced to roll ally because theres too much horde currently on x5 server, try making a ally and see if it works ;^)

where do i go for the best worlk progression

Should I roll priest or warrior?

warrior is fucking gay

Warrior if you're competent enough to get good gear from the right quests and from getting money

priest if you're a lazy cunt who wants to get carried