/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #299 cont.

"Myroid Highlight: Shiori" edition

Last Thread: >The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but at this rate you won't be invited to the reception, guys.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d

>English Wiki links-
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links-
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/ (outdated)
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers-
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: mediafire.com/file/t8wdo3804php94w/DGCreator_v1_01_01.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump-
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader)-
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147QTAusDVbgM6dCoNcBuTKF_xO-qJtE-k8hRYYlfnNY/edit
dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/7ktgiutfffo86av/DGCreator_1.02.html?dl=0
dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Sorcerer's_Assistant_Event_Gacha
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Neat.

8th for already already almost page 10

How do we save /mkg/?

Everyone should make themselves in HS then we share the cards and start fucking each other.

H-how would that save the thread?

Office is up.

>not building up a roid harem

Save the what?

That would be fine too, you first.

Kanna's shop is back with braids and tie-ups.

I still kick myself for not being able to get this.

Reposting the data sheet.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/147QTAusDVbgM6dCoNcBuTKF_xO-qJtE-k8hRYYlfnNY/edit

Should have kicked some more money Doc's way instead.

Myroid penises are thicker and more energetic than DG penises

Myroids are literally static.

Good night /mkg/~

Post art of lookalikes of Myroids.

You first.

Get new and active players. MCC has barely any daily players left.

>still no accessory coupon
DG tears never ;_;

Kannamatic.

Anyone here play Cocoppa?

I would, if it didn't crash constantly and lag.

office is up, get yo breads

It's been up for 10 hours. Might actually be up for the entirety of the stated duration of the boost, as in for about 30 more hours.

>10 hours
Can't math, it's been up for 7.5 hours.

Where's the horror winner?

I won.

This one.

Bump

What are the red highlights for in the ingredients drop list?

Ayy cunts, haven't been on here for like 3 years, is this Love Nikki shit made by that dramacunt autist Nikki?

Yes.

REEEEEEEEEEE

No, of course it's not made by Nikki you raging retard, why would you even think that? It looks nothing like the extra shitty designs Nikki posted years ago and it's made by some HK company anyway.

DON'T MESS WITH MY FEELINGS AGAIN

Items that don't have a recipe that's just them and wheat flour.

The pizza bread strategy is really bringing in the dough. Pun bun intended. It's not like I'm in top 30 or anything (not yet, anyway), but I usually don't rank this high throughout the event without tie-ups. Thanks offline.

What is love Nikki and what is HK?

Nope

Good afternoon /mkg/~

Love Nikki is a dress up game. HK stands for Hong Kong

any guide for cocoppa events? I only cheer and capture, I feel like I'm missing smth.

Yeah, don't play it.

Nani sore?

Pretty sure nobody plays it here, sorry. Try the other mobile general, unless you want to bring info here yourself.

cute

Pizza bread is just a fancy word for pizza. Stop making your customers fat.

I'll give it till around 3pm pacific for any last minute submissions.

>RecAll
>didn't even have all slots filled

I actually redownloaded it recently because it seemed to get a revamp with the logo and dress style including more pastel and magical things. It did not crash or have obscene load times for me anymore, though that may be because I now have a more powerful phone. However I dropped it after rolling some gachas and having another look around because ultimately I'm not interested in dressing characters that are more 'paper doll' than our AMB dolls are. Only the NPCs talk to us, our Cocoppa characters do not have personalities or chats.

I'm sure most people here would also dislike that aspect if they tried those games, so this general is more of a 'dress up interactive custom characters' rather than 'dress up custom avatars.' Same reason why we also don't discuss Love Nikki, who is a girl with her own story, nor the countless otome mobage where the main feature other than reading routes is dressing up your female avatar and sometimes the boys. They are literal dolls. The only game where we don't customize our own characters that gets discussed on rare occasions here is Potion Maker.

>'dress up interactive custom characters'
It's literally called Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

You're right, the only people here are roleplayers and roleplayers roleplaying that they are not roleplayers.

Yes, but if there ever were to exist a game where the characters are not interested in us romantically but still needed their personalities and chats to be raised, I think a good portion of us would play and discuss that.

It's just waifu/husbando app general, which more specifically is character raising/simulation mobile game general. If the main focus of the game is raising a character and the point of that character is to interact with you primarily, then it should be fine here.

Play yes, discuss nah.

A lot of people here already make characters that they don't take a romantic interest in.

Reminder that it's gay for a girl to play Moe Can Change and Dream Girlfriend and for a guy to play Dream and Animal Boyfriend.

That's what I'm saying. I already am not interested in my characters romantically. I think their lust is cute and I think they look cute and sexy is all. If they made a game where we dress up cute friends (FD was the closest to that) it would be less popular here, but still acceptable for discussion.

The lusty aspect is probably why the AMB games do not chart the buyfags app store rankings yet the other dress up games do. It scares off anyone who can't ignore the romantic dialogue.

Good. We don't need the normies to play our games.

Not all Myroids lust after their masters.

But the game still treats it as if you were in a relationship.

Friendly reminder that if you don't satisfy their needs, they may look for it somewhere else.

Okay, here's the winner. She's adorable with a bit of a worried look on her face and I liked the skull ghosts.

That isn't scary at all.

>letting MCC win just because

Who said it needed to be scary?

>a horror theme doesn't have to be scary
Really should have called it spooky

Maybe I should have since I didn't find any of them scary anyway.

You won!

How will DG ever recover?

It was DB's time to shine but meme master ruined it.

Seriously, why do you keep guessing that's Lolice?

Thanks for picking me
I didn't really expect to win so I don't really have a good idea in mind.

How about science fiction?

>an appeasement victory for MCC
>something DG needs to recover from

Can we talk about how fat tits are a stain upon MCC?

Most horror isn't scary.

Okay, now the DG builder is actually fixed. I also added the pupil IDs to the Google Sheets document that's linked in the viewer, so you can use that to find both eye and pupil IDs now.

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/7ktgiutfffo86av/DGCreator_1.02.html?dl=0

You should add a randomize button.

How the fuck am I supposed to guess what to put in all those boxes?

Early good night /mkg/~

Oh you

Oh me

I found one!

354 is an outfit.

IDs seem to be a hit or miss, 417 gave results.

The last midway is 3453!

It's hard to guess. I've mentioned this before, but here it is again: unlike how it is with MCC, there isn't usually a set pattern to the IDs; instead, they are simply filled in a sequence as items are added. So for a set of an outfit, hair accessory, and a background, the outfit might be xx18, the background xx19, and the hair accessory xx20. There are some exceptions; the pupils, for example. In any case, the thing it is most useful for right now is getting IDs via browser play (probably from the Enstylopedia) and then using them with the builder. It simplifies editing the URL yourself, since it is slightly tricker than MCC's fitsample.php.

I'll eventually crib the code for the test function from MCC's builder.

Thank you!

>getting IDs via browser play (probably from the Enstylopedia)
How do I get the IDs from for example this page? dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Sorcerer's_Assistant_Event_Gacha

it's impossible
unless they put the filename as the item's id, which is highly unlikely

Do you have browser play? If so, just use the search function in the Enstylopedia. Note that it only works on a full match. If not, tell me what you want and I'll find them for you.

I misread, the wiki is called Enstylopedia too so I thought you were talking about it.