S/o/Cal September Meet

>B-but my CHP
They only hang out at the Snake, so just don't be a shithead near there and you'll be in the clear
>M-muh shitbox is garbo and I'm scared
Don't be. No one tries to be an asshole at the meets, and everyone enjoys each others company. You'll be fine, dude. Just show up and say "Hey guys, I'm ____." It'll flow from there.

Reminder again: No need for utensils or food or anything. We'll be going to an actual restaurant this time around so you can flex on the ladies by showing your autistic Fast and Furious knowledge.

>Trying Mulholland again

Lol

>restaurant
well we're not the best cooks out there...

Truly, its for the best.

OC Convoy meets here:

By the Wendy's
7570 Orangethorpe Ave
Buena Park, CA 90621

Refer to on what to bring.

It's better to do Malibu early in the morning or late at night, but cruising is a nice change of pace.

Forgot the 1.

Also, there's a possibility that I may not make this meet.

I wish I still had the cool car for this.

Excited to go to my first s/o/cal meet. The 76 is next to the shopping mall right?

All I need is that chinkshit walkie talkie

Yeah on the same block. The Shell is on the other side of the street too so you have options for gas. I'll park up right near the 76, so everyone look around there for the group

>Shell is on the other side of the street too
Nice, I love me some V-Powerâ„¢ Nitro+

Nobody cares what car you have. One of our fastest drivers drives a fucking CVT Corolla shitcan.

Why do you muricans have all these cool meetups? In all my driving years I've never seen anything of this sort here in germany

Try gauge interest by starting a thread in your area. Who knows, maybe you won't be the only Veeky Forumstist?

>tfw your favorite route is infested with CHP

Don't go any where near Hemet to Idyllwild, last 5 times I've done this run I've either been flashed at by CHP or literally followed to Banning.

From my experience, Americans are more sociable and friendly than people in other countries. There is a sort of lighthearted camaraderie that exists here where people feel free to meet eachother and talk. Americans are just warm people, just getting on the plane from London back to the US had me feeling comfortable, like I'm always in good company. Of course not all Americans are like this but it's an element of our culture as far as I can tell.

You should make threads for your area though, I know there are plenty of Germans on here.

KC just got nuked. i feel for you pal

Oh shit, I just checked. When did that happen?

Yeah, germans are pretty cold, younger ones atleast. Guess it's in our nature from living in a shit country

Last time we did this route was back in May, and there wasn't a single a cop in sight. Has this been happening lately?

Every meet is a cruise, you're just too slow.

>Yeah, germans are pretty cold, younger ones atleast. Guess it's in our nature from living in a shit country
Yes that is true, my dad lived in Europe for many years before moving to the US. Of Germans he said that they're very serious, unsmiling people.. until they get a few beers in them and start singing and hugging you.

That's one of the most wholesome things I've read on 4chins. Thanks for that.
There is such a thing as "Southern hospitality" but even to an extent, that's all of us here. I've met people at random places/times and hung out all day or night seeming like I've been friends with them for years.

you didn't read the article? i happened a few days ago. der general shut it down to keep normalfags away

Maybe that's where I get it from. I'm part German, and just walking around and not doing anything, I look like I'm pissed and don't give a fuck (RBF). But talking, hanging out, drinking, I'm all smiles and laughs. Hadn't thought of that.
Co-workers actually give me shit about how mad I look

Yep, I've been running it for a couple months on and off and recently they've been fucking me

Yup, it's really my favorite thing about this country man. I guarantee if you go to another country (especially Britain or Russia) you will come back with this enormous appreciation for how warm and kind people are in the US.

I'm kind of like that too though but I'm not German. Germans are rationalists, they want everything to go according to plan and their work takes precedence over everything else. In conviviality though they change into friendly and dear people.

I'm thinking of coming to this thing, but I haven't done any meetup thing before.
How much autism am I in for?

For main meets, a lot. If you don't want to be part of it just chill in your car like a few people do or stick to the outer perimeter of the group and wait till the driving starts. Nobody will shit on you they understand and nobody cares were all here to drive anyways.

What kind of autism happens during the main meets? If I only have slight aspergers should I indeed stay in my car?

It's all happy autism. Everyone usually has a good time, so don't worry if you have mild Asperger's- it's what we're expecting.

I meant that I might not be autistic enough but if it's the good kind of autism and not the awkward strange kind then all's well

New memes are born at every meet.

Forgot to post the time, meet up at 10:30. Traffic through LA is going to be utter shit.

Bump

Are spectators allowed on the Thursday night runs

Yes, but you won't see shit since there's literally nowhere to stop on the route.

There might be a few places to stop. Some of the guys might let you ride along if you're feeling gay.

There's nowhere along the twisty section to stop unless you want to park at the post office and walk a couple miles. If you want to see some action, you can post up at the entrance to the truck trail at the end of the hairpins with the cop that's always there.

N I G G E R Y
I
G
G
E
R
Y

D I G G E R Y
I
G
G
E
R
Y

D O O
O
O

this is oddly true. About 2AM last time i tooj'd, out of nowhere another group of drivers started walking down the road to our group. I thought it was going to be serous like a fight or something the way we were all lined up walking towards eachother. Like we violated thier turf or something.
Then some smart asses started snapping like in West Side Story and we all were best friends.

Theres a few spots you can "stop at" particularly there is a really good sweep left into a sharp right into a med left. Its right by where we pulled off after the rolla. Its a good spot that you are out of harms way and can watch. Its about the only spot though that you can watch at. Theres other pull offs and houses you COULD pull into but than you run the risk of ruining the touge and getting the njggery diggery doos called

Haha... I remember in high school we were at six flags or something and did that to a random group of people walking towards us.

S/o/Cal seems to be about being BLACKED by CHP now

It's really dead, just phantoms now

How come nobody does this shit in the northeast? Can't do anything in fucking jersey.

Because your roads are shit lol

Make a meet thread if you know where to touge dude. Worse comes to worst only a few people show up and you just get to run it in a small group.

You can join our discord and ask the Dear Leader for pointers on how to get things started in your area. S/o/Cal was kinda dead until he started organizing meets, and now turnouts are getting pretty big.

You faggots can't even keep a thread alive. Bump

Sick. First s Veeky Forumscal meet I've seen that isn't at least a hundred mile drive from my house

Also if anybody going to the meet is interested i'm selling all my 4 stock mr2 rims. nobody seems to be a fan of 'em on CL

Where are you from?

We've had quite a few mini meets in the Malibu area...

I hope there's another crash like last time.

Niggery

DIGGERY

D O O

East side of SF valley m80

What the hell does niggery diggery doo mean?

Neat. I'm from thousand oaks

"Niggery diggery doo, I'm calling CHP on you."

The magic words.

is this socals nu-autism call?

Ayy another SF homie. How many locals from the valley do we get at the meet?

Usually at least 3. SFV people tend to be the bitchiest about distance for some reason.

It's to ward off the cops. If nobody says the magic words, someone gets pulled over.

Not surprised since congestion here is unreal driving in & leaving out the valley most days.

where is the Thursday meet at

I run GMR all the time, super fun road, we should do a meet here

>tfw I can see my house from this image

are you me? flower tract BP checking in

> tfw will wonder which one of my neighbors has autism from now on

Yeah, like we've been doing for every main meet since forever.

We met at GMR last meet lol

Just got my chinkshit walkie talkies (they weren't cheap though)

Also new transmission fluid

How long do these usually meets last?

We're typically out for a whole day, but you can leave whenever you want. Last time we were out until past midnight.

Will you guys make fun of my CVT civic if I come to one of these

Ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy catch you on the touge fellow MR2 Bro

Only if you pull an Autism Speaks.

we have a usual member with a CVT Corolla

you guys can be cucks together

hello fellow Civic CVT cuck, I ran with these guys last night and at Palomar, was good fun

CONVOY FROM SAN DIEGO COUNTIES

WILL BE MEETING AT ENCINITAS PARK & RIDE / GOOD WILL CENTER
> 710 La Costa Ave, Encinitas, CA 92024

Directions :

Take 5 North
Get off Exit 44 , La Costa Ave
Turn right , Then left

> look for the black miata

> MEET AT 9:00 SHARP

Eyyy, I'm finally going to this. Can't wait to meet you fags.

do you socal guys make videos like the norcal ones?
i want something comfy to watch as i go to bed :3

Bump

See you fucks at the convoy spot

Fuck confirmed at convoy spot.

We out here n shiet

Hey can anyone give me the exact address for the 76 station we're meeting at?

6760 Topanga Canyon Blvd, Canoga Park, CA 91303

Thanks bud

Anyone else here yet?

Where the fuck are yall

I've been here for ever dude, what car are you in?

Where are user? I'm at the parking lot by the 76

I'm there too man, I'm in the black bimmer

White mr2

Okay fuck it I'll play nasheeds really loud use ecolocation

Bump

Bumping for pics