/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

>HEY GUYS WHEN IS SKYRIM SCRIPT EXTENDER COMING TO SPECIAL EDITION??
Never
>Really?
Yes really.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43316/?
enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html
wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37861/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83097/?
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83379/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enderal is pretty fun.

What's the point in Script extenders? I use mods fine without one

Do you give your waifus time to relax after an adventure or after doing something stressful?
Like reading all the black books fuck off Mora you cunt.

Same point as using any kind of mods; to do what you couldn't do normally.

You know what you're doing. Stop it.

muh dick desu

armor mod?????

Are undead able to benefit from alchemical effects, like buff potions?

After adventure it's breeding time user.

Ulfric did nothing wrong.

STOP THIS

So, am I retarded or what? I don't see a link to Skyrim ENB on the downloads page. I see a patch at the bottom, is that actually ENB for Skyrim?

Sometimes, yeah.

Although her idea of relaxing is mixing alchemy ingredients together to create potions or rummaging through books about taboo magick/voodoo.

Oh. It is. The patches section ended and become the download section, Haha. Holy shit what was I doing. Carry on. I am retarded apparently.

nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43316/?

Is this mod compatible with Vurts Ashlands Overhaul?

enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.html
Select the newest binary, and scroll to the bottom of it's page to find a black arrow thingy, that's the download button.

After an adventure I like to have my character lie down in bed and read fantasy novels. But I have Living Takes Time installed so sometimes he stays up too late and doesn't sleep enough to completely fix the fatigue added by Ineed so he's constantly tired.

I really, really like this gif

If you are a recent /v/ immigrant.

From behalf of all of us.

/tesg/ belongs to the regulars.

Get out.

You cant tell me what to do fag

Ah thanks, should I use the S.T.E.P guide for installing it without fucking up? I'm thinking of maybe getting TKRE or Clarity ENB as those were suggested at good middle of the road things to clean up my graphics.

Read wiki.step-project.com/Guide:ENBlocal_INI to configure enblocal.ini. Install crash fixes and set up it's memory patch before, makeing sure to note what it says about enblocal settings. Remember to always use your own enblocal.ini, don't overwrite it with others. Base it off the one that comes with the latest binary.

For the installation itself, I suggest making a seperate folder from where you will copy the whole thing, so that it's easier to remove. Or use an ENB manager.

It's just a mesh/texture replacer, so it should be fine.

Too bad most of the regulars are either jerks who claim bantz when they get called out, or barely post anything new.

People don't actually think Seranaholic looks better than SBF Serana, right?
Right?

Since NM and LL both ban lolis, where can you find good lolis?

how do I get cute

every time I try making a char she looks like something you'd see in a woman's fashion magazine instead of one of my animes

Please don't tell me Kaarina is trying to foster the Stormcloak mindset, not being a Native-born Nord

SBF?
Post a link.

>ayy lmao faces
I bet you use cbbe too

Mi_Serana, the various loli Seranas and even elin Serana are preferable. But a few versions of Seranaholic are pretty hot.

Skyrim Beautiful Followers
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/37861/?

Naw she's just a big fan of Clay Matthews

I would if literally every good clothing mod wasn't for UNP

Why use either when there's Tiny Serana?

>a few versions

fuck outta here. 1.7 and 1.8 is the hottest Seranaholic has ever been

whatcha doin tesg

What is a good enb that works with Vivid Weathers? The two I just downloaded both say they only work with vanilla when it comes to weathers.

installing Fallout 4

Why? It's a shit game.

1.6 is pretty fucking spicy, too.

I used Visual NPC swapper to make two of my newly female thanes:
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83097/?

into Serana 1.6 and 1.8, and kept Serana as 1.7.

The other Seranas (1.5 and 1.4) have interesting hairdos, but they're noticeably lower quality than 1.6-1.8.

Also, seriously, if you think SBF or any other Serana's on Seranaholic tier, you need to get your fucking eyes checked.

Since yesterday i've been checking the ap store on my phone for the elder scrolls legends which was supposed to come out for Android yesterday. Anyone have it yet? Where the fuck is it? It says it's out but it's not in the store.

Ada why? Why would you betray us like this?

What have you done today in the cold Skyrim, user?

Trying to lewd

who are you lewding

I've had it for awhile and I just want to try it out again ok

I still have Skyrim installed

Playing Skyrim and trying to get a feel of how my character's personality is.

Trying to decide if I want to reinstall Oblivion and test out that interesting Bevilex graphical setup, or finally reinstall Skyrim only to get annoyed that I can't have a nice visual setup because my 970 is garbage and can't maintain 60 FPS.

>packers
We went over this Haar:^)

are there mods for mages that lets you mine quarries and chop wood with magic?

I find it grating that I have to do manual labor when Ive mastered all the arcane schools.

Here ya go, have a lizard

Have a lovely night everyone

Seranaholic Serana looks like an aging Russian woman. SBF Serana looks like a cute girl in her twenties and even has a ponytail, which is a huge plus.

oh shit i didn't see this
Traveling to Morthal to get myself going and get some action from the next quest after High Hrothgar. Shame tfc is making me relaunch the game due to the mouse getting disabled by it.

Nothing. Mind is drawing a blank, might read some more Berserk later.
Oh that explains the- ahhh, jersey (Or shirt?) in Aether suite.
Niiice, good on ya Croc.

Yep. Damn I wish the offseason would be over already.

>Seranaholic
Where's the download for this one? fug

>6 years
>no Hana Song follower

WHAT THE FUCK HAS THE MODDING COMMUNITY BEEN DOING

Would you rather fuck your waifu or be your waifu?

that's 1.7

1.6 is FIERCE look with the one-sided hair

1.7 is the vulnerable QT look there

1.8 is the braided crown + long hair

if you're a weaboo shitstain, at least use Seductress Serana if you really like anime.

>using the worst NPC replacer there is
>Cant even hold a candle to Ordinary Women

I'd rather my waifu come to life and fucking shoot me in the head

>Packers
SBest taste

>not the Saints or Patriots
Kaarina confirmed for the worst taste

I rather have my Husbando's life and have my waifu as a underling

> Bevilex
Looks bad to me. I don't understand why people use ENB for Oblivion in most cases. It looks so blurry and inconsistent.

There's also this weird trend of new Oblivion modders only using new Oblivion mods, when there are better old mods. Talking about textures specifically.

And your 970 isn't garbage, Skyrim is just garbage.

Oh wonderful its the beastfag artfag who doesn't know how to draw waifus

1.5 best version to turn into slutty, mindless cumdump for the DG.

Seductress Serana is only slightly better than CCCP Serana

be

>tfw no qt version just using her default hair

ya hey
>headhunters
>cheatriots
lol?

no one?

The only thing I can think of is that bound pickaxe, sorry.

>hfw she sees you hairy asshole

Neat, now draw Diana

There aren't many mods that allow you to chop wood at all. Something that specific is lowering the chances

The packers only won on week 13 because Brady got tired mid play

Can anyone explain why my character is bouncing on the ground when I start and end strafing?
Using XPMSE with the floating magic nipple animations and this is really bothering me. Everything except the strafe animations work fine. The same thing happens while casting too.

I asked on the XPMSE nexus page but no response yet there.

this desu
I just want a better looking face with the same eyes or better eyes and her normal hair

Every time you switch basic movement animations (as in your case strafing to the right, then stopping, then strafing to the left) the animation resets to a certain origin in the animation timeline.

If you didn't understand that, bascially because the creator didn't cut out the first few frames when making the animation. aka the animations are shit

I genuinely like SBF Serana. The hair style is maximum qt. I'm really just a sucker for side tails.

1.5 is the best Seranaholic desu. I think the straight hairstyles in previous and later versions are really really bad.

>tfw Todd removed the alteration skills where you open locks with magic

How do I know, aside from shit looking good, that my enb is working? Also, I'm getting an error that says, "patch speedhack is activated....graphical mod won't be loaded" or something. Is there an easy fix for that? PS. snowy rocks still look like shit for some reason, it's perplexing.

You can toggle the graphical portion of ENB on and off by pressing shift+F12. Set UsePatchSpeedhackWithoutGraphics=false in enblocal.ini. Setting it to true means using ENB for ENBoost only.

OHHHH. Ok, I see that now. So I can edit things in real time in the game by doing shift+enter? Should I just stay away from that shit? Otherwise, I finally figured out the ENB thing enough that the game runs, haha.

Aye, I might just be interested in it because of a few videos I saw that only showed off the good.
I'll admit that I'm half-tempted to replay Oblivion because it's been years, but I really don't want to have to mod using Wrye.

I'm not sure whether it's my 970 or just Skyrim, but being below 60 FPS really triggers my autism. Unfortunate too, since most of the more interesting ENBs do drop me below that - I always meant to look into some mid-range alternatives that only enhanced the look of the game instead of completely changing it, but never got around to it.

Tweak the preset if you want. It won't stay that way unless you save the changes.

Thanks, hopefully this helps me find a way to fix it.

Anyone know a mod that lets me walk while the favorites menu is open? I need it for certain reasons.

Cool. It looks good already and after all the Immersive named mods (weapons, armor, patrols, and Winterhold) I'll finally be read to play...after 4 days of modding after work a bit each night.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/83379/?

do you think Briarhearts have heart foreplay when they have sex

>Immersive Weapons
no stop

then use wig mods.
SBF serana is legitimately shitface

not trying to troll or bait, it is objectively bad

Thoughts?

what's wrong with it Immersive Weapons? I'm not even memeing either, just curious

you're getting there. Just a couple more tweaks