Fate/Grand Order General - /fgog/

Previous: >[Restless Drunk Demon's Capital: Rashoumon Rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/rashomon/
>Period: 5/31 to 6/8
>Ibaraki Douji and Shuten Douji rate up
>New 4* Fou (Events rewards, not in the gacha)
>Fou cap raised to 2000
>New Ibaraki interlude

>[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Hunny bunny.

I want to gently mindwash waifus into thinking they are my daugher and watch how anons react

who /friendswithbenefits/ here??

what benefits

I'm heading to sleep but I hope you all have a wonderful night

Alternative sprites and Boudica (Avenger) when?

I want to put a baby in her

This couple is so cute, when are they going to show up together again?

pls no bully

Seven Swordsmen event when?

When you realize that you have to wait till 2018 for Alter Egos's chocolates, interludes/upgrades, Riyo cards, and the rest of the Sakura 5.

This OP image has been approved halal.

Caligula will be the first 6* Servant, mark my words

>ywn see a stray Servant searching for a new Master and they become your Servant in exchange for a relationship where they dominate.

Watch out, dangerous beast.

Ok finally finished the ladder
What is the best node for gourd farming

Egos'

barrels and barrels of takuan

>had a dream about an assassin card turning gold
>no quartz to roll

Tamamo!

>shipcuck still there

Good.
(You) need plenty of time to strengthen your jaw for Lip's Berserker-proof chocolate.

tuberculosis

Best dick wizard

3BP if you can clear it with only one of each damage CE and tamamo CEs on the rest, 1BP with full CEs otherwise

Are you some butthurt okitafag? Why are mad people keep pointing out their relationship? Sounds more like you're the cuck here

Can anyone confirm or deny? I don't remember this at all despite being on this general nearly every day in December, and it smells a lot like bullshit.

I want a family with her. Near a big large field where we could run and playvwith our children. Cuddle in it with our kids at night staring at the stars. It would be beautiful.

I can confirm those posts are dead yes

Dumb crossboarder.

I'm a fucking retard, give me some cocks to suck.

Until she goes ham and kills them all and sets the fields ablaze

Ushi a cute.

Never.

cute racoon

What if Boudica Avenger (Swimsuit) in the summer event?

Hideous.

I hate being tsundere for CasGil. I hate it. CasGil's alright. Archer Gil is the hideous one.

How many servants could actually beat Kiara in a Grail war? She's top tier along with the other egos if she could be summoned right?

More Hayamin

I don't like okita but you know what I hate more? Shipcucks.
You're a cancer in every fanbase, going full headcanon, rewriting reality and shipping characters because they interact together. You have no grasp on character writing and no reading comprehension.
If you want to make fanficshit there are website for that.

Reminder that Giltard is confirmed as braindamage.

When will it be his time to shine?

There's no hymen here. Unless you brought it with you.

Kiara is a normal human unless she gets powered by Andersen/pillar fuckery

Is there a full translation of this cute racoon's Koshigoe letter around that I don't need to buy a book for?

Pureasu respond

My favorite fox!

Nonsense, Melt herself says she's a chaste lady.

anyone know which node is best for gold gems?

I didn't ask for that reminder and I don't care about the Gilfag versus JETS shit, I just want to be tsundere without getting pulled in this shit. Fuck you.

That would be great. I just hope she'll be welfare so I'll be able to get her at NP5 instead of failing to roll her and starve myself for few weeks.

Not that guy, but is it worth it to do 3BP if I manage to clear it with a total of +7 gourd drops from CEs? The most I could do with full Event CEs is probably around 13.

>hideous
user pls

>Embodiment of pleasure
>Canonically can defeat opponents by riding them
>Somehow still a virgin
Sasuga Nasu

Shes the best

>gilfag running damamge control
Give it up giltard, it's over. You've lost. There's no way back from this.

>okitafag mad because his waifu has a love interest
You know how I know you're an Okitacuck in disguise? Because people ship characters in this thread all the time but you only throw an autistic tantrum when those two are involved.
Stop pretending you're fighting against "the cancer of every fanbase" when you're obviously just mad people think your favorite bitch is fucking someone.

>damamge

spellcheck yourself

Why are you shipping family together?

Dying Tamamo is hot.

>He wouldn't fuck a sister
Fuck off homo

WHEN HE CAN YANK DOWN THE HEAVENS WITH HIS OWN MASSIVE STEEL LEVIATHAN

G I L D I C K

Are you guys switching to the english version when it comes out?

/Jannu/ thread.

Yes.

more soft janu pls

>shipcuck projecting and rewriting reality again
nice try, I already BTFO'ed shipcucks' fanfictions when they started shitposting about nero/vlad and kintoki/tamamo even though I don't care about those characters either.
That's just how it is, headcanon retards should fuck off being autistic with their fanfictions somewhere else.

No.

I'll probably try to keep up with both, too many SSRs to just abandon the JP account.

No, but I'll play both versions

Sure, why keep this account where I threw hundreds of dollars on, worked hard on improving for almost two years and actually got all the characters I actually wanted? All that matters is now I can read shit

I'll play both

I've spent so much fucking time on JP, so no. I can kind of read it.

>not playing both version
Also who would you guys hoard quartz for in the english version?

Is Cu the best 3* of the game? He has been the MVP during the last 3 events.

(you) can always change that(?)

No I will be going full meme team with Memeaxe, eyeglasses midget and that faggot with horns.

What's the name of the accent Tamamo uses when she speaks? I like how her voice sounds.

My wife.

Please calm down.

What about Medb and Cu Alter?

Post an archive link of you BTFO'ing other shipfags

i don't want to be 2 years behind on content though. if anything i'd just read summaries

According to Japanese speakers who've tried translating her stuff, it's clusterfuck.

He's the best survivor, bar none.

Why is Jeanne trapped in a closed room with Battler?

He's up there, he's only worst in specific situations like against male sabers where euryale would be much better

How effective are quartz bought with KoH'd iTunes cards?

such softness