Overwatch General - /owg/

Stop doing your placements during events and weekends dumbshits.

The Overwatch Anniversary event ends on June 12th.

>Anniversary event page and item tracker
playoverwatch.com/en-us/events/anniversary/
js41637.github.io/Overwatch-Item-Tracker/#/events/ANNIVERSARY_2017

>New Assault Map: Horizon Lunar Colony
Dev Diary: [YouTube] Developer Update | Horizon Lunar Colony | Overwatch (embed)
Map Preview: [YouTube] [COMING SOON] Horizon Lunar Colony | New Map Preview | Overwatch (embed)

>Latest PC patch notes
PTR: playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20812212
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc/

>Overwatch Dev Tracker
overstalk.io/

>Hero tips, tricks, and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source/Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal Stats / Leaderboards
overbuff.com/
masteroverwatch.com

>eSports Info and Contenders League
over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EUTZK_k9-go
masteroverwatch.com/leaderboards/pc/global
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Orisa needs buffs

Hero switching for the defending team should be canceled during the last minute of a game. I'm so sick of the point being contested for 10 minutes because the enemy switched to Mei, Tracer, and D.va. Or at least let Sombra hack Mei out of her block

Suit-less Fareeha

>Dev Diary: [YouTube] Developer Update | Horizon Lunar Colony | Overwatch (embed)
Stop making OPs because you clearly just suck balls.

You had plenty of time to make one but you didn't so fuck off. Typical Veeky Forums faggot big on talking shit but not doing shit

Thanks for the info, but I might not even play those 50 games of SR buff. I was climbing rapidly at the end of the season because I only recently got into OW comp.
Also, Platinum is elohell, which took me too long to get out of due to cunts picking Widow, Hanzo and Genji whilst sucking shit at all of them.

Fareeha needs hugs

how is that possible since they got rid of the 10 second delay?

Gabe is the best costumer in Overwatch.
Also the best football player
The best basketball player

The best guitar player
Uh, anything I missed?

Dva's obsessed with huge muscular white men and their heavy throbbing veiny white dicks and balls full of superior white seed

I crave some Bleu.
>tfw no Summer beach skins

Post moon map related skin ideas.

I'll start, torbjorn with a spacesuit that fit's his beard.

There's actually NO RUSH to make OPs, so why did you rush in and fuck it up? You are the one to blame here, homo.

hello

>bleu vacations alone to an arctic beach and puts on her swimsuit to read a book by the sea.

Will we see a return of the summer games event?

I want to make children with Fareeha Amari

Have some official Bleu art showing how her back tattoo had a spider's web as part of it.

Hello there

>watch a grandmaster/master streamer
>absolutely no one whining in chat or being toxic, its extremely rare
>just good comms and chill conversations

>meanwhile in my diamond games
>every fucking game there's at least 1 or 2 players on my team whining about their gold medals, blaming teammates, or saying the game was "thrown" just because we aren't completely locking out the opposing team, or capturing all points in 30 seconds.

do the salty shitheads that get triggered by not winning just never make it to master/grandmaster?

that's what it feels like.

>even in GM you get people trolling your team with shitty picks and raging in voice chat
It never gets better then? What's even the point of ranking up, bros?

Theres a good chance they wont do it because blizz are lazy but if you look at the line up only a handful need suits. Then a handful only need helmets.

To know how good you are.

>Reaper should be able to cancel out of his Wraith Form at will
>Mei's Ice Block should be destructible or at least moveable
>Sombra should be able to destroy her old translocator to immediately start a CD for the new one
>Sombra's and Tracer's animations should reflect their movement properly; often you can kill them while they in the process of teleporting/recalling/blinking because their hitbox stays still while the animation shows them moving
>Orisa shouldn't have a critbox the size of a barn
>Neither should D.Va

>None of these things will ever be addressed

Lewd!

Datamines revealed voice lines for the map, i hope they release some skins aswell.

Absolutely nothing, just play to have fun in QP or Arcade.

How the fuck are you supposed to reliably hack people?

>HERE I AM
>hope that nobody heard you
>hack them while they're distracted by your suicide charging Rein

hello b.va poster

Dont do it in front of them, do it from elevation etc

>tfw bhopping hasn't done anything in 10 years but you still do it out of habit and someone calls you out for it

Does she even say this anymore to the enemy. I noticed in replays all you hear is the decloaking sound

REMINDER THAT GENJI LOVES TO LICK MCCREES DIRTY BUNGHOLE CLEAN

the hack range is always longer than you think it is

Im not even salty about where im at i suck at this game BUT AT LEAST I REALIZE THAT IF I CANT DO ANYTHING IMPACTFUL AS A HERO I WILL FUCKING SWITCH

Switching from a hero you are good at to a worse hero is basically throwing though

you clearly are fucking shit tho if you cant manage to do anything as your "Main"

enjoy your new 2cp map hahaHAHAHA

5CP when.

>it's a "retarded bastion in comp" episode
it's literally always bastion

Never.
Blizzard doesn't know how to make maps where you need to both attack and defend.
And they didn't believe their player base could comprehend haveing two objectives at once.
And they were right.

When 2CP stops being a fucking impossible-to-break shitfest.

When all the characters get better mobility so there's less walking involved going to the midfight.

Sup queef fucks, so I just bought this game for the xboner (because fuck you, that's why) and thought I'd come here for some advice. Which are the most fun characters to use? I don't mean easy, but the one that have the most entertaining abilities and maybe supers.
So far I've only used Sombra, McCree, Hanzo and Roadhog. Right now I'm more into McCree, but I suck with all of them equally.

What if its the team letting you down so you can't do your thing?
Hard to shoot when six players are focused on you because your team isnt a threat.

Look, I "main" pretty much only tanks/defense characters, but if my team needs it I will pick Soldier or Mercy/Lucio/Zenyatta. I am fucking terrible as those characters but I practice them anyway because it's a team game and your team needs you to be flexible. You cannot just instalock Soldier every time.

Torbjorn because you'll destroy everyone.

Id consider someone "meta" switching from heroes they know how to play as throwing

Am I a bad person for picking Orisa over Rein almost every time?

I just don't fucking get Rein. I never know when to initiate a push or when to just hold my shield up for my team. Then any time I put my shield down I feel like I die almost immediately. With Orisa at least I can put down a shield and not worry about it for a few seconds while I do my own thing.

Don't be fooled, all the bitching and namecalling just happens out of game, people run into each other too frequently to get a bad rep by being shitheads in chat or voice.

>Sup queef fucks, so I just bought this game for the xboner (because fuck you, that's why)
who the fuck are you trying to impress

nah you're cool

yo so are we gonna see a nerf to Hanzo now that the person that's #1 in the NA ladder is a Hano main?

The new Pharah animated short sucks. She is like nothing as she is in the game in terms of personality.

youtu.be/EUTZK_k9-go

I do the same. Mostly if my team is shit and won't destroy turrets.

he's basically representing xboxkiddies

Orisa is a patch away from being OP, and you'll be ready when she is

They're too busy executing deleting mains

>this entire post

Wraxu is #2 though.

Get higher up in the game more people using blatant cheats in the game. Usually its a gook who who gets banned and just makes another account so it does nothing.

Yes, she's shit. She is irredeemably bad, not just because of her weapon and how awful it is, but because of her ult. Think about it, what do the other tank ultimates do? Reinhardt and Zarya ults are crowd-control and usually lead to a team wipe. Winston, Roadhog, and D.va ults are for area denial/knockback. But what does Orisa's ult do? Fucking nothing.

>no Vapegod

Guess my placement

but Veeky Forums told me only shitter bronzies blame their team

>masteroverwatch.com/leaderboards/pc/global

Check again, lad. Not only that this leaderboard is delayed he's in the 4700s rn

>But what does Orisa's ult do?
Give everyone in it's los 30% more damage.

lole

>lost 8 placement matches so far

A-Am I going to the shadow realm

Vapegod is left of center next to DICKEATER and DONALDDUMP2K16

What if Helix sends in Pharah to raid Necropolis and she is forced to fight Ana and Jack to take there weapons back to Helix

when are we going to get a good zenyatta skin

>playing Lucio in placements
>Silver damage
>SILVER DAMAGE AS LUCIO

gonna fap to this picture later

I see it now. Should be larger, though. VAPEGOD makes that image.

>M2 now needs to hit the enemy to drag them a la rein charge
>shield reworked to be more like rein
>fortify immmobility changed to passive, fortify now regen some armor
shes rein with a side of bastion now but its much better that before

>3098SR final for S4
>1W/9L placements
>Place 2694SR

>my names in there

But Ascendant is already in the game?

That'd mean more Pharah so I'd be happy

Wow.

>he gets a space suit
>it has a special sleeve for his beard

sorry, meant to say legendary skin

fapping to the wrong things dude

don't you want to be a floating birb?

Her M2 being able to suck people without hitting them is one of the few good things about her. That shouldn't be touched. I've fucked over so many people with that in Ilios and I love it.

both of them are straightier that you are, have likely banged mercy and ana together and would never accept your advances towards them because you are bad at overwatch

thats some heavy projection my friend

So how long do i have to wait until the /pol/ autist starts doing his nightly shitposting on /owg/?

This thread needs some entertainment

Voiceline ideas for new map and interactions?
Moon Map
>Junkrat: Alright, Roady. Let's get to the bottom of this monkey business
>Roadhog: [Incoherent Grumbling]

>defending volskerna
>match about to end
>see fara and merci high in the sky
>attackers salt-picked them for one last push
>i have my bomb ready

In that case, never. Enjoy only getting gimmicky halloween costumes

Was there an update I missed? How come the percentage isn't showing on 2cp/payload cap maps anymore?

Which is nothing. It doesn't guarantee any kills unlike Earthshatter or Gravity Well would. At best, it's a Mercy damage boost for your team but we're playing Barrierwatch so your team is going to get shitter shattered by Reinhardt and you all die, wh

>It doesn't guarantee any kills unlike Earthshatter or Gravity Well would.
it gives Roadhog back his one hit ability.

I can get him started if you like.

New to this game.
How am I supposed to play D.Va to support my team? People seem to just play her like some kind of attack character, flying around and gunning people down. I try to be in front of my team and get the enemy to shoot at me, then I block them until they start shooting at my team, and then I shoot them or try to ram their support/main tank away and 1v1 them to death.

I don't really get what I'm supposed to do.

I'm thick as a pile of bricks but I've a a job and good money
Convince me not to spend money on event lootboxes.

straight white men with large happy white families