gwentify.com/card-picker/

>Cinematic Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=5yu7FVZOyAo
>Gameplay Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=sKqy04OmOGo
>Gwent Faction Videos
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLU38xdPjmayBOHQ7q7V7O4LVK5HilH-FK

>All Charcter Voicelines
forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/8341630-list-of-all-gwent-character-voice-lines

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/2AAmwwbB

>Old thread

Other urls found in this thread:

gwentdb.com/decks/18488-updated-swims-tempo-dorfs
gwentdb.com/decks/20173-swims-spellgaard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dead gaems don't get new threads

What silver should i craft for my monster deck? Also would it be better to swap in wild hunt riders and switch to Eredin?

>Open beta starts
>Comfortable enough winrate
>Now
>Can't win a game in casual against p2w whales

Letho

>People playing playing Vampire Regis to get free wins vs. Spell ST
>It fucks with my Reavers

nth for Barclay Els needs to be Relentless just like Operator

>keg in pic has hundreds of cards
> buy a keg from troll for 100 fucking gold
>crack it open
>only get 5 cards

How do we put an end to these Jewish tricks?

Man this game is so P2W right now

It's so disappointing, oh so I lose because I don't fucking run RNR, sorry Polacks that I didn't open my wallet to you like a good goyim

>lose every game with this deck
>suddenly start winning every game
what happened

I agree. I'm only level 7 on casual but I'm constantly queueing into refined netdecks or RNR. I know I need to grind out daily rewards but losing 6 unwinnable games just to get a keg is unpalatable

The thing is a lot of people at your level are like 50 kegs ahead because of closed beta, the new player experience should be much better once all the closed beta players rank up

It's called variance nigger, also fuck you for taking advantage of the Letho dbomb bug

Why did they pick Trump to do the educational series? Isn't there bunch of gwent streamers already who actually are interested in the game who could have done it.

It's not a bug. That's how letho is supposed to work. The card text is just wrong.

>NG cunt with RNG and spaming emotes in a casual
>Didn't even give me a GG
Well, fuck you too, because I'm not giving you any free orens or scraps.

>when you realise most Gwent streamers are even more autistic than Trump

This game would be completely dead without all the HS streamers

Trump created hearthstone's essential beginners guide that has helped hundreds of thousands of people understand the game better who haven't ever touched a card game before

He's a good autist to pick.

Alright, I just reached 2000 rank points with a wild hunt deck. Should I stop now so i dont fall below 1500 from all the Meta decks?

Yeah, probably. What the fuck do I know?

In case anyone is interest, here are the stats from a dwarfag main. Currently on rank 12, 75 matches tracked.

Climbed pretty quick to rank 10 on the first 3 days of open beta but It became quite difficult from rank 11 until now because of the popularity of NG Auckes and round 3 Tibor.

As you guys can see It's pretty consistent against all kinds of Skellige, all of them are basically 2-0, Ithlinne blocks front row ships and they are done, Queens can't do ship if they don't go to round 3. Monster is also pretty easy to beat but it's harder to 2-0 them consistently.

Against spell scoia'tael I don't even have to say, perfect matchup for them. I'm sure you can have a better dwarf win ratio against them but I got memed pretty hard the first 5 or 6 times I faced them last week because their deck list wasn't on my radar yet.

Same applies to NR losses, got memed 3 times by Reavers in the first day the deck became popular. But I think they are still decent against dwarf.

Some of the scoia'tael losses were also mirror matches against other dwarves who had lock/decoy.

If you are thinking about crafting a dwarf deck I would definitely recommend going for NG if you want to hit rank 15 in this current meta. All versions of NG are a pain in the ass for Dwarf deck.

>Queens can't do shit if they don't go to round 3
fixed

And then they watch his videos and say RNR is overpowered garbage and shriek on Reddit like banshees.

tbf is a bit overtuned tbj

What's a good beginner deck that doesn't require many cards? I dropped $20 on kegs and only got Keira Metz (didn't have a choice, was just one of the 4 initial cards).

I'm currently playing a King Bran discard deck but tend to get trashed by dorfs & NG

Is there a point to playing ranked if your not using NG?

i think it saves your highest rank anyways

Sure, NG may be absolutely top tier but that's only for good players. You can climb out of dumpster tier mmr with any faction.

What's a good average MMR to stop at without an OP meta deck?

>NG
>Good players

NG play's its self, you don't need a fucking quarter of a brain to pilot it.

I'd like to send a GG but the button doesn't appear half the time

get it together CDPR

One or two more games and I'll be level 20. Wish me luck boys. With our combined channeled energy I'm sure to get a premium Letho.

Trump is actually top tier in terms of teaching, his stream might look boring but his youtube content is the go-to for beginners.

He is also pretty good at deck building, his "budget lists" helped a lot of people who couldn't spend loads of money as a beginner on Blizzard's Moneystone ®.

I'm actually happy they picked him both for exposure and the fact that it will actually help beginners with basics instead of just copy pasting Swim's deck of the week.

You know what I meant. There are plenty of shitty ng netdeckers who misplay all the time.

>hate playing crach morkvarg
>hate playing eithne spells
>they're the only two decks that I have the cards to build

Someone please end the suffering. This can't be worth it.

This is poop :(

I think the main problem right now is rarity distribution. Kegs are absolute garbage like 90% of the time after you get most bronzes (and that doesn't take long), and most decks depend on silvers and golds that are both rare and expensive .
You can go a week of dailies getting just a couple of silvers and the rest is just scraps.

better than a leader card

Can you post deck?

What the fuck is the point of playing if you are not running NG or SK

Making people hate life by playing Eithne.

>my wild hunt deck is useless now because everyone runs 3 first lights thanks to spella'tael faggotry

Having the same problem here. Deck is pretty much dead. Enjoy NG faggotry

I can't seem to make a NG deck that works. They have so many ways to buff units, but everyone runs scorch or igni. Resilience is pretty easy to counter, too.

Everyone runs 3 first lights by default.

Time to quit this game, just lost 6 games in a row ranked going from 2150 to like 1800.
Fuck all this NG faggotry, glad i never spent a cent.

the game starts you out with three of them

i'm just a huge faggot with my wild hunt and also run fog and rain

I feel like I'm seeing a lot more weather clearing abilities lately. Maybe it's just me.

Well. I didn't own it and at least it's not a leader. On the downside it's been more than a week since I got a legendary from a keg and I sure as fuck hope this doesn't reset my pity timer or else I'll have no choice but to kys myself.

What would y'all craft from this list with 1000 shekels? This the shit I'm missing.

Premium Ves, Caranthir, or Kayran.

craft an actual working deck, not a tier list

That's all you're missing? God damn, user. How many shekels did you drop? I went $140 and I've got a fraction of that.

I would probably craft either Ciri: Dash, Kambi, or Iorveth though since I'm a sucker for meme decks. Probably Iorveth because movement squirrel sounds the most fun to dick around with. Remaining 200 goes toward Twisted Mirror since you already own Letho.

It began as Lifecoach's decklist with 2 Elven Wardencers, Ida Emean but I went through some changes.

I noticed I was getting shit on because of locks so I had no choice but including Decoy, you use it on Dennis Cranmer to buff all dwarves 2 times or even on Yarpen to activate Resilience again. Also sometimes against NG you can throw a spy back into their board.

Immune Boost can't be used by Ithlinne, I removed it a few days ago but I realized the armor was actually pretty good for tanking some weather or securing that your opponent can't make your strongest units have equal strength, you make units with different strength values and apply armor.

I'm using Geralt: Aard literally because I don't have a better legendary, I would use something else

Aaard is surprisingly good against Morkvarg Skellige though, you can push all their front row units to another row and it fucks up their game plan.

The reason to no use Cleaver is because you don't want to pull one from Barclay Els by accident.

I dropped like $450 over the last several months because I ain't got much time to play, but still wanna play all the shit. Honestly, you could get away with just F2P if you got time to grind.

I got every other card besides those listed ya dense fuck.

There are severe diminishing returns around $250-300 though. Every dollar I now spend is just towards ore. Shit sucks.

>play against wild hunt
>my opening hand has two clear skies and an archgryphon

i'm cackling like a madman,

>fog his front line, out come the foglets
>he ices two of my lines with something
>clear skies
>hes pulls out eredin to ice my front line again
>archgryphon
>blow up everything he places with wyverns since he's in the lead
>throws another ice line
>clear skies

This is Swims current version with Ciaran and Dwarven Mercenary, It's good because you can pull dwarves to other rows but I didn't give it a try yet:

gwentdb.com/decks/18488-updated-swims-tempo-dorfs

My returns diminished with my second $70 pack. Out of that 60 stack of kegs I got 2 legendaries (Vanilla Ciri and Bloody Baron) and like 5 epics which was so soul crushing it put me off completely. Haven't gotten a legendary from a free keg since in over a week.

i got exactly 5% legendary and 10% epic in the last 60 today, maybe they added minimum floors now.

Is anyone else really impressed by the voice acting in this game? The portrait remarks are campy, but the lines that the cards read are all great.

Clearly you haven't heard the shieldmaiden lines.

Which one?

I prefer Skellige but this is the first time I've even seen Djenge. Malena is good in the move archetype of Scoia'tael?

None are great.

malena will probably fit into a ST meta deck when the patch hits

The swirling black vortex of Malena's cunt has more amusing gameplay interactions than either other card and none of them are very strong, so Malena unless you're hankering to try to make a warcry deck.

Oh shit, kripp is going to hit the Dust button.

>2400+ mmr player
>calveit into auckes to lock my morkvarg
>accidentally lock the spy next to it
>immediately forfeits

thanks for +65 points, whoever you are

oh my god i missed it

what kind of cancer deck is this?

gwentdb.com/decks/20173-swims-spellgaard

Didn't miss that much though, when he pressed the button nothing happened and the game crashed, when started the game again all the cards were disenchanted already...

Thanks to Blizzard's spaghetti code.

wow thats like a ruined orgasm, that sucks

how to beat reavers? Is scorching/killing the one before they get summoned off of the only window to stop it?

borkh

For f2p the rarirty distribution is fine I think. Its just buying kegs thats not worth it. They either need to make bundles cheaper, add more kegs to them or straight up give you guaranteed bonus legendary's per bundle size like in elder scrolls legends.

>Open keg
>3 rare cards among the first 4
>Including the last version of the Blue Stripes Commando I didn't have yet

I don't see how it's not a problem for f2p, since kegs are all the same. It's just not an immediate problem like It is for people buying kegs because he still gets value from bronze drops, but if the f2p player keeps playing for like a month he'll get to the same situation as the guy who bought 60 kegs is at now.

What is a good MMR?

have you thought about dusting two of your least favourite factions? that's ~5k right there for a first rate deck

Summoning circle for the memes.

>Play against Dagon
>Vanhemar, First Light, Cahir, Leader Power, Decoy, Nauzicaa weather clearer
>Still not enough
This game makes me sick

Neutral spell or Ves?

ves is sexy so choose her, you can make her premium some time.

They added jigglebones to a fucking card?

>hair doesn't move
>tits do

unrealistic desu

>Calveit-3 Golems-Cahir-Roach-Rainfarn-Cantarella

How is that allowed again?

>putting Redanien Knights into fog
>watch enemies mouse hover over it to find out whats going on

You don't like it when your opponent has 25 value, 6 deck thinning and 1 card advantage after turn 1? Why?

hate to be the bearer of bad news, real tits aren't as jiggly as that

thanks, expert in 2D women

As if you'd know.

i made two decks, which one is better?

professional monster players only please

Is anyone else playing vs only Calveit? Last 15 games have been 13 calveit one spell st one dwarf

what leader you faglord

I had a streak and played against 6 Henselts in a row.

oh shit my bad Eredin

>What leader
Why would he run anything but Eredin in those decks?

What mmr are you?