/pg/ Persona General

Previously: NEWS
>Hashino thanks western piggus: personacentral.com/message-director-katsura-hashino-celebrating-western-release-persona-5/
>New game domains registered: personacentral.com/potential-persona-5-spin-off-website-domains-registered-including-p5d-p5u/
>English P5 DLC schedule: personacentral.com/persona-5-dlc-scheduled-announced-english-release/
>Next major event announced for August 2nd: personacentral.com/large-scale-persona-live-event-announced-august-2-2017/
>New Persona games to be announced 2017: personacentral.com/atlus-to-announce-several-games-in-2017-includes-the-persona-series/
>New Atlus studio "Studio 0" to create new RPG named Project Re Fantasy: personacentral.com/atlus-project-re-fantasy-concept-video-site-update/
>Persona 20th Anniversary radio CD announced: personacentral.com/persona-20th-anniversary-radio-cd-detailed/

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1064455794&ref=list
youtube.com/watch?v=zfbK_dbsCu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Ann!

robot is forever!!

Why didn't Shido mention Goro in his confession? Also how is Shido going to prove that Goro murdered anyone?

Futaba a Cute-aba

It has begun

order.mandarake.co.jp/order/detailPage/item?itemCode=1064455794&ref=list

Futaba!

>Not wanting Yusuke to become Haru's boytoy in exchange for her patronage

Best woman, best wife, best cake.
Claimed.

Add more date events to P5!
Teaching Sadayo how to make coffe and curry!
Teaching Sadayo how to make infiltration tools!
See Sadayo go pray at the shrine for Joker!
See Sadayo cry when she finds out I turned myself in.
Go on a hot springs date with Sadayo where she washes my back and I wash her hair then we get in a mixed bath together!
Go on a formal date with Sadayo where she wears a fancy dress and gets all dolled up just for you!
Joker moves back to Tokyo after finishing high school and is living together with Sadayo!
Eating Traditional Japanese breakfast with Sadayo!
Go fishing with Sadayo on Sundays and catch the Guardian together!
Visiting Sadayo at her place!
Going home together with Sadayo!
Sadayo visiting Joker's family!
Joker visiting Sadayo's family!
Joker proposing in front of all his friends!
Traditional wedding "Happily Ever After" timeskip event!

Obligatory Makoto post

spaghetti with glasses

>Makoto x Haru
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Joker x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Makoto is love
Makoto is life
Makoto WILL be my wife!

Claiming this adorable, amazing apricot.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Local friend of Mariefag here.

He's on a 3 day vacation for avatarfagging but he's been staying prolific with the fics and won't shut the fuck up about it.

He says comfy RyujiXAnn shit and ShinyaxChie chapter 2 will be up during "prime neet hours" on Tuesday.

Now tell him to get off my ass.

I like Goro a little too much

Plz migrate here once we hit 750 thnks

Labrys' backstory is a shining example of Goro's could have been.

>Friend of Mariefag
Short end of the straw there, friend.

Y'all think Makoto would get along with Nicholas Angel?

what???

if only Goro was an attractive robot girl

The issue is that you can't have someone posit the strengths of the individual in a series about friendship.

There needs to be the ability to do an Ubermensch run and have it matter in-universe. I appreciate they account for Solo Runs with Sae but that just proves they are aware the concept but won't run with it.

TORRENT FUCKING WHEN

I make it rain on them hoes.

>I appreciate they account for Solo Runs with Sae but that just proves they are aware the concept but won't run with it.
What happens?

I recently got a PS4 but I dont know anything about what Persona is about, should I get PS5?

>Persona 5 epilogue
>We see a hooded goro walking in the alleyway
>A circle of shadows show up
>Goro takes out his light sabers and fights them
>Persona 5 another story shows up on the title screen
POST YFW

>there's no fucking Takoyaki russian roulette balls.
>Haru isn't just two layered ice cream

That's an opportunity lost.

Goro came up with his plan long before the Phantom Thieves even existed. It was the only thing he was living for at that point. Scandal is the only thing that would make any sense from his point of view. The words of someone the public adored would actually stick, and Goro has the blood to prove that he's telling the truth. And the public wouldn't reject him, because not only does he have a hell of a story, but he's already good enough at controlling a crowd with emotional outbursts.

>One shot a FOE with all of Persona girls cooking combined into a a weapon
God PQ is amazing.

For Good things still happening
But nothing really changing
For Justice

Futaba yells at her for cheating and it skips to her 2nd form

Yosh! Please enjoy Persona 6: Silver on the PS5. Coming soon.

>should I get PS5?

Definetly, sneak into Sony HQ and steal the prototype.

But in all seriousness, Persona 5 is one of the best RPGs ever made. Get it and get out of this general before you're spoiled.

for what reason

I love Haru!

Futaba calls out Shadow Sae on her faggotry since you can't send someone up to shoot the glass on the wheel and Sae gets so butthurt at Futaba calling her out on her faggotry that she jump skips to the second phase of her boss fight.

Whoops I'm retarded, meant should I buy persona 5.

Yeah. I picked it up recently not knowing a thing either but it's pretty damn fun.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Do we have confirmation on the cooking skills of the P5 crew?
From the looks of it, they all seem fairly capable outside of Futaba.

i am futaba
and i am going to bed

What can we expect from Wadasona 6?

plz no

>Platinum Games logo follows

Persona Musou when

Sleep tight neeter

somebody already posted it, dumbass

My understanding of it isn't great, but I thought an Ubermensch could have others choose to follow him in admiration of his strength of conviction and personality, he just wouldn't be reliant on them for anything. So essentially, a protag on NG+ with a null all Persona who doesn't bother with SLs that he isn't personally interested in.

youtube.com/watch?v=zfbK_dbsCu0

That's ok Joker. Hope you can be special friends with each other.

How do these threads not die after not being bumped?

pics

I bet i like him more

No you don't

Goro and Joker were good enough rivals if you consider that they were constantly playing against each other in the only game that really matters, that being the social status game. The thief and detective shtick was really secondary to all of that was just the kind of background Yaldy wanted for his game. It was all about how much the people loved them and how easily they were willing to dump them for something else as time went on.

Time to wind down for the evening, /pg/. How're you all doing? Hope you're nice and cozy.

one can only wonder

I like his wet mouth and his slippery asspussy

Phantom is from Sumaru City!

Cutest Door!!
post Door-tan

literally where

>My understanding of it isn't great, but I thought an Ubermensch could have others choose to follow him in admiration of his strength of conviction and personality, he just wouldn't be reliant on them for anything.

That is correct but the issue comes in that the people following him are convinced Joker cares about them and that is the conflict that brings Akechi in battle with the PT.
The battle is founded on the PT being friends and Goro being alone.

Which is a shame because with SMTIV:A being SMT:Persona, I would like to see Persona: SMT where the MC does to his friends what SMT does to demons.
Just uses them as tools to help change the world.

Daily reminder that I love Labrys.
I want to hold Labrys tight and tell her everything is going to be okay.
I want to have her nuzzle into my chest as I hold her close and twirl her hair in my fingers.
I want to to truly feel alive. To know that despite being a machine, she is loved.
I want to teach her about the world, about life, about nature, and watch her experience new things.
I want to make a child with her, designing and programming it, raising it with love.
I want to grow old, dying in my bed as Labrys and our mechanical children look on.
I want to be reborn as a Cyborg so we can be together till the end of time.

Well that's lewd

N-NANI!?

isn't that essentially what door-kun does at first

Groo is lood

cute!

Honestly I think they played the rival thing enough, and if they had gone further with it I would have been pissed off.

The whole point is that Goro on his own isn't nearly as smart or as strong as Joker with his friends. Not to mention Goro didn't care about the things Joker cared about at all, he was only after his own personal agenda, while Joker went out of his way to make things better for others as well. Goro was never Joker's equal or rival because he never really was part of the team.

cut that shit out

Jesus Christ Door, tone it down

>Makoto x Joker
>Anne x Ryuji
>Futaba x Yusuke
>Haru x Goro

Daily reminder that this is the optimal pairing in P5

Just like Akechi Goro, Labrys was forced into situations where she had to do questionable things which ended the lives of people. But unlike Akechi, Labrys always felt huge amounts of remorse for what she had done.

Goro is romantic and lewd!

love labrys

Sumaru City.

>Junpei sweating up a storm

you need to stop posting this is getting out of hand

Pretty much, otherwise no-one in their right minds would bother hanging out with the Moon SL, and probably not Star either.

>Just like Akechi Goro, Labrys was forced
Goro wasn't forced into shit.

We literally do not have enough information to determine how much freedom Goro had as Shido's assassin, or if/when he stopped having it at all. This argument is getting old.

hmmm... just one more

Would Door-tan try to seduce Goro if she was still alive as a borderline Christmas Cake?

Now that I think about it, you're right. I've been on /pg/ too long. The fuck was I thinking?

>mfw the other kawasami poster

How many of us are there? Did I start a fire?

I've watched quite a bit of video of this game and I'm pretty tempted to buy it. Is it actually a good game still if you don't care about waifu stuff though?

yes

the waifushit is completely optional

FINALLY!

Alright lets stop

Don't stop

It's okay, we all regress being here