This thing is adorable

this thing is adorable

Other urls found in this thread:

autoblog.com/2017/09/12/honda-urban-ev-frankfurt-motor-show/
youtube.com/watch?v=36H9BVeMYMI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4764208/Child-miners-aged-four-living-hell-Earth.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Mk2 golf?

Faggot clown cuckcar

Yeaa thassa gay ass clown ass is what that is

bep bep :3

I see Honda is preparing their lineup of cuckmobiles for when yurop deems internal combustion engines haram.

>cuck cuck cuck cuck
you all sound like chickens

looks cool
id buy one

>make AWD system
>use strongest BL motors possible
>get timeless livery
Group E rally when

never EVER because fun is illegal

>Displaying battery charge on the outside of the vehicle

>drive a cuckmobile

:^)

Looks awesome would buy if Honda starts building it

Looks kawaii, user.

So honda is going to bring back the Original Civic's design, but make it electric?

Electric yes. Everything else, probably not. Remember when it looked like Nissan would make those awesome retro coupes? Fuck concept cars. They're goddamn cockteases.

Preferred their old EV concept.

i like it reminds me of the first civic

>F'all A pillars
Sign me up

Rip in pieces Datsun 510/Nissan Bluebird retro concept cars

It have some neo tokyo feeling to it. I like this concept, would prefer an electric style nrx or del aol instead of civic but whatever.

Now waiting for toyota ae86 electric concept for them tofu delivery in 2020

qt

>burnin de oils :DDD

there's literally no way this gets into production with these thin pillars in this day and age

Best looking Honda of this century?

wait what

Veeky Forums told me that thing was fake

Legitimately fucking love it. It's 3 door though so of course we'll never get it in the US...

Looks like a riced golf.

search for "honda urban ev" and apparently it is a "real" concept but it seems like they slapped the 3D renderings together in the last fucking second before presentation (makes me wonder why the actual concept model looks better)

>city car
>make pillars thin and windows big as possible

Japanese confirmed to be the last people on earth with common sense

Thats the coolest EV ive ever seen. Production when?

looks like its bound to be stanced on release day

I hope this points to new Hondas that aren't fucking eyesores.

One of the best parts about the car is it's a real production car project to be sold in 2019 but Honda MUST make the Gear Concept aka a reimagined Honda Today into production first and foremost.

Their design department seems actually pretty capable and talented imo.
Just blame Americans for having shit taste and making most of Honda's modern best sellers looking like swollen shit.

Looks like an old Civic/Jazz.
I like it.

>it's a real production car project to be sold in 2019

That is absolutely fucking perfect.

Which is how I know we'd never see it in the states...

autoblog.com/2017/09/12/honda-urban-ev-frankfurt-motor-show/

That low beltline and overall design is too good to be true.

I became so disillusioned and numb, I want to believe but I can't.
This will probably go through several stages of bloating until it finally reaches the roads.

this. nothing but disappointments after so many promising concepts

You they're bullshitting you when they present you a car with a continuous bench instead of seats in fucking 2017

the fuck is that screen?

a fuck huge meme screen.

thanks fagla

also, is that ANOTHER screen on the door?

Yes.

Millennials like screens, this car has LOTS of screens, millenials will LOVE it!

>he's acting like he's born before 1980

Jesus, fuck that screen. I hate the trend of every EV having a giant fucking screen .

>dimensions and strategic photo angle suggest a living room couch with foot room for days
>but remember the car itself is like 5ft wide
>meaning those pedals are about 18 inches from the seat

I wish they'd make it more faithful to the original Civic, especially the interior. Standard stereo, no gay infotainment, 2+2 seating, etc

>implying I wasn't just poking fun at the designers' thought process

>bench seat car
>car with seats that inspire certain couple "situations"

This always happened when they were worried about birth rates before but then some other than Japan found (( other ways )) to tackle that problem

I'm guessing they may be side mirror screens as the concept doesn't seem to have side mirrors

You're correct.
It has tiny wing cameras as "mirrors"

I love throwbacks to old designs

F

wat

oh FUGGG I can see it

There can never be too many screens.

so it's an electric "kei" car with cute headlights, a continuous bench, a rear window you can actually see through and SUICIDE DOORS
if they actually sell it like that then I might even buy it

Me too.

>autotragic only

trash

>manual EV

I doubt seats like that are even fucking legal anymore. I agree it's cool as fuck though, and the way the armrest comes in with the door to form just a regular fucking couch inside the car is clever af Yeah I could do without the camera mirrors or the weird screen in the grill area, but for the overall nicely proportioned 3 door design, the small size, slim pillars, those headlights and wheels, it's a more than worthy tradeoff.

EVs dont have traditional transmissions

Why not?

I think most modern hondas are adorable

>Inb4 Honda pulls a Nissan, makes production ready models, then ditches them iDX style, in favor of uninspiring crossovers

What on earth is that on the ground

type r lawn mower

I want one. It's fucking adorable. Kek

Shingu I thought you died

Naw just sleeping. Just not much going on lately.

So they actually EMBRACE the honda lawn mower engine meme?

The actual unit is called the Honda Miimo, its a robotic lawnmower thats been in production for a couple of years. It's really the only robotic mower that works.

Along with the Type R Miimo, Honda also makes a CBR Miimo I'll find a pic of it

here's the CBR Miimo

LMAO
the parts behind that D opening makes it look like it has those anime fang teeth

RIP First Brand New Car* I was ever going to buy. I'll just enjoy my Boxster for eternity I suppose.

Def going to buy this thing as a comfy used shitbox in 2030

Not that guy but here you go.
youtube.com/watch?v=36H9BVeMYMI

It's more angular, so it reminds me of a Toyota Starlet.

They'll issue special versions of all your favorite side scrollers to play.

Does it come in eco dieselâ„¢? I'd like to tow my tiny house. I am a trendy forward thinker who seeks to minimize my impact on the environment.

this
what i thought from the thumbnail

>lineup of cuckmobiles
This exactly. Their entire lineup consists of fwd shitboxes, or tall, bean/dildo-looking cars(all unibody). ALL OF THEIR CARS ARE LITERALLY THE SAME THING! At least Toyota is fucking trying.

This is actually a good design. If it was priced right it could be a popular millenial commuter or city car.

>bench seats aren't legal

What? Most trucks sold in the US STILL come with front and rear bench seats. Of course in every instance, the middle seat folds down into an armrest/cupholder when there isn't a middle passenger.

Although a bench seat without a down-folding middle section would be a hard sell.

I like how it's not angry, it looks determined. "We will get to our destination"

How much worse did I make it?

Just no.
The concept is a good compromise already in terms of proportions, no need to get greedy and it doesn't look good in this case anyways.

The concept looks good as it is but it's sad that it won't look like this when going into production.

All I want is a 170mile range gen 1 Fiat Panda-styled EV with seats that fold down all the way. I would buy it no matter what

looks like something char would pilot

Honda better fucking make this, theres literally no good looking ev cars

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4764208/Child-miners-aged-four-living-hell-Earth.html

Reminder that EV will be the current year equivalent of blood diamond

Kamoo, a company based in Switzerland builds electric Fiat Pandas and electric Twingi Mk1. All you need to do is bring the car and they'll rebuild it with batteries, electric motor and all the rest, ready to go. A neighbor here has one of the electric Twingos.

Twingo seats were designed to make French babies on them. It's hinted in the ads.

The only good reason to have a screen like that, besides infotainment, is so you can have airbags in the dash so you can have a bench in the front. But I don't believe it.

this is closer to the today.
honestly I want honda to stick with hybrids as they have improved a lot over the years with theirs. crz isn't bad just anemic. should have been tuned a bit better for low end torque and higher rpms since it's a 1.5l engine paired with the battery though they wanted 40mpg hwy where it could easily do 130-140hp stock with hwy mpg like the fit. full ev is kinda dumb when it comes to rpms and hybrids counter that(if they're engineering isn't retarded) by having low-end torque from battery with engine being used for higher rpms. tuned correctly and it becomes a steady increase of hp and torque with not much dip.

they didn't kill that design entirely. it's an n one with EV there's nothing different with what they showed with the fit ev.