Last thread reached image limit

Last thread reached image limit.

last thread:

THINN

Sex on wheels

the metrosexual hipster in the back ruins it though

+1
Merci OP continue le dump j'adore tes photos.

coudn't help it

de rien.

I'm dumb and don't know anything about vintage Bugatti's, but this is a radiator cap, correct?

yes

Very cool, thanks.

Do you know if bugatti in its modern incarnation still provides service to its legacy model like Ferrari or Lamborghini does?

pretty sure it does exept maybe for the EB110 until recently I belive.

Very cool to know. I wasn't sure with how long the company had been defunct if they could do service on these cars or not.

I think they do. they had a hate for the EB110 at one point but I think it's resolved. there is also the collection schlumpf in mullouse where there is the bigest bugatti collection in the world. I think they might provide help to bugatti owner

Yeah the EB110 was kind of a bastard child for them. It's cool that they still take care of them like that, I would figure that they wouldn't do it because everything would need to be individually produced and made one at a time.

well the car cost a pretty penny. the owner can probably buy the part. I think the 110 situation is resolved since we are starting to see them on the road again.

Any advice to someone thats just getting into car photography? Also are you doing some kind of color correcting on these photos or are they all un edited?

I wish Ferrari could turn away Mondials and Dinos like that.

Great pics as always

learn the thecnique maybe by doin some macro then most of the time you shoot in Aperture priority. in Speed priority for action shot and full manual for difficult lighting. for the edit just some contrast, exposure and clarity depending on the shot and the light.

thanks.