Rare Sightings

>Rare Sightings

Post rare cars you've come across.

Other urls found in this thread:

classicregister.com/id-guides/how-identify-2002-mazda-rx-7-spirit-r-type
omaha.com/news/goodnews/nebraska-trooper-shares-unusual-tale-of-pulling-over-sports-car/article_cbd431e4-0e26-11e6-8c92-8fe6a192e4b1.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Saw one of these the other day.

i saw a huracan the other day

idk if its a "rare" car exactly but its not the kind of thing you see often where i live

This immaculately clean D21. Never seen one this perfect before, let alone an SE V6 4WD.

I work security for a private community and see old 911s and ferraris daily. Unfortunately most are not enthusiasts and own the cars purely as a piece of jewelry. Feels bad man, i would love to have a conversation with someone about their car.

Oh wow they're making these again

>Jun 2, 2017
>Lamborghini Announces 8,000th Huracan Produced in Three Years

Its not rare for an exotic sports car.

It's literally the replacement for the Gallardo which is an entry level exotic sports car.

>In total 14,022 Gallardos were made in a 10-year production run

as opposed to the Lamborghini Miura which only 741 were made. That is an actual rare car.

I saw this Lancia Rally 037 Stradale in New Canaan, Connecticut. It was at a Cars and Coffee meet.

only around 200 of these were ever made.

Saw a FD RX-7 a month back with a similar paint job as pic related

Uncommon cars I've seen
>AE86 GTS 2 door coupe, pop up lights
rusted to shit though. Guy still drives it daily
>Rover Sterling
I didn't even know they used to sell those here
>1950s Ford Edsel
Kept in really clean condition. Owner never drives it though from what I've seen
>1980(?)s Lada
Also kept in really clean condition. Never driven either, just parked on the side of the road
>1960s MGB roadster
Some body shop owner owns that car.

disgusting.

The only Rx7's that are considered rare is the Rx7 Spirit R. Only 1500 Spirit R cars were produced in total.

>m-muh rx7

>tfw there's one for sale an hour away
>but it's had a literal Tercel drivetrain swap

I guess this counts

i don't get what you are saying?

Normal 3rd gen Rx-7's aren't rare. in total there were 13,879 made

How many are left? All 13,879?

Do car shows count? Or does it gotta be in the wild?

It's not too rare, but a riced one where I live is pretty damn rare.

Yes, it had a fart can.

Saw this beauty at Goodwood FOS this year

And this...

And this!! But at Goodwood super car Sunday

some exotic car place had a p1 for a little bit. I think it was a advertising stunt though.

Anything that is rwd where I live is rare as fuck.

For some odd reason, third world countries completely missed out on 90s sports cars, but for some even stranger reason some 80s sports car are found here and there.

Not aware if there was some kind of 90s economy crisis here, the place uses USD and everything.

I saw a mercedes e55t amg wagon the other day, supposedly there's less than 20 in north america, it's actually for sale on kijiji-winnipeg.

I win. 1956 caddy super deluxe woody. 300 made. 3 left in existence. Million dollar car. Fixed trans linkage and drove it.

Hnnnngggggg

saw some russian guy with a lada last week
apparently it's his dd

Got to align this thing after doing a set of tires, amerifag here. Honestly not a huge fan of r32s, and I don't worship r34s, but it's still cool to see.

Once a beautiful car, now a rusty mess

Saw it on the highway about a week ago. Only ~3500 made apparently. Sounded stellar

Huh. I saw one in vancouver

>AE85

whats actually different on the spirit r? apart from the bodykit etc of course

What makes you think it's an AE85? They made the AE86 with that headlight style too.

that thing looks so wierd, like its trying to be an aston martin but just cant

because the 86 version of that headlight style says 'levin' on it. this car is the sr5 model or the 'shit' one with the 4-AC engine in it. you can see with the rectangular hole just above the grille.

Just gonna dump a few ive seen while working/on the road

that looks like a cougar with a fucking body kit

I wish I got mpre pics of this. The old guy how had it was chill as fuck

Didn't take a pic cause I was driving and it was coming the other way but I was in Italy last summer and saw a Miura cruising along some two lane road, lost my shit. Then again it was about half an hour from the Lamborghini museum so maybe that's cheating. Either way it looked even better in motion.

classicregister.com/id-guides/how-identify-2002-mazda-rx-7-spirit-r-type

I think you mean Quatroporte

Needed some machining work done. Went to what looked like an old delearship located between 2 scrapyards. This was in the back of the shop. They also had a bunch of old alphas and other small european roadsters.

i want to drive that car so fucking bad

wtf that isn't rare

lmao, it is a fucking cougar

Currently visiting the Philippines and I was genuinely surprised to see a Maybach in this shithole filled with gay looking jeeps

why are you there? visiting family?

I had a pic of it sitting in my right side mirror but deleted it. Didn't get a good look, I'm assuming it was a kit car

One this clean with less than 50k on it. Fuck you yes it is

It's pretty hard to make an AE86 with TE37s look bad, but this guy somehow managed to do it. Props, I guess?

Was it this one?

lol yeah dude. of course. its the only one of its kind at the show and probably the state. i posted another pic right here you from CT as well?

NJ, but I've gone to that event multiple times. If it wasn't for having to get up at 5:30 I'd probably go back, I think they've brought it back from Watkins Glen, right? That track was too far a drive to make the time slot for me.

Muh dik

hello fellow CT Veeky Forumstist. enjoying the leaves starting to fall?

>I think they've brought it back from Watkins Glen, right?

Nope its in New Canaan and there is one this sunday.

Yeah trying to enjoy fall as much as possible because i fucking hate winter.

Some madman had this on my campus.

Also seen an Audi R8 on campus.

Chevelle SS that was bored to 402 saw it just sitting for a good while until we saw it getting towed one day, pulled up and it was my buddy's coworker

neither of these are rare.

that is an Toyota Corolla SR5 with a terrible and stupid initial d replica

but did you see one?

a Huracan? yeah i see them on i95 all the time.

a Miura? Yup, I've seen exactly one at a cars and coffee meet. Its to the left of the Lancia 037 right here You don't know what a rare car is

Thats a 1985 Pontiac Fiero with a bodykit

literally.

omaha.com/news/goodnews/nebraska-trooper-shares-unusual-tale-of-pulling-over-sports-car/article_cbd431e4-0e26-11e6-8c92-8fe6a192e4b1.html
about 370,167 Pontiac fieros were made in total and out of all of that 76,371 were made in 1985.

That car isn't rare at all.

I saw a 18ish year old Arab driving a blue veyron with a white girl in the passenger seat in Kensington earlier this year.

All the memes about the UK are true.

you on the left

thats not your pic

England is my city

I don't have any pics without me in it, but its @ orlando maserati

Work at the Westin in Tucson, we had the Aston Martin club of AZ staying here... but some dude wanted to show the club his Project 7 F-Type so he drove it in...

Pretty fucking sweet to see. Only 250 were made I think?

came across a Venturi Atlantique 400 GT in a parking garage in Germany back in 2002.

thought it was just a weird Ferrari or something and took me well over a decade to figure out what it actually was. they only made 73 of them for racing homologation, the company was already bankrupt when i saw it and will probobly never come across another Venturi.

non-potato pic

>what is the euro version
They said Toyota here on the pre-facelift and apparently nothing on the facelift versions.

Saw this the other day.
Not sure if its rare but ill post it anyway

1. honda civic
2. toyota corolla