/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >[Restless Drunk Demon's Capital: Rashoumon Rerun]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/rashomon/
>Period: 5/31 to 6/8
>Ibaraki Douji and Shuten Douji rate up
>New 4* Fou (Events rewards, not in the gacha)
>Fou cap raised to 2000
>New Ibaraki interlude

>[9 Million DL Campaign]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php#900man
>Period: 5/24 to 6/2
>Login every day to get: 9M QP, 90000 FP, 9 Fous, 9 bronze/silver/gold apples ,90 MP, 9 EXP card, 9 tickets
>Daily reward change to Chains of Fools
>Double success rate when lvling
>Weekly missions now give 4 Quartz Fragments
>FP acquisition doubled up for a week
>Ishtar and all the other goddesses rate up

>English FGO confirmed for Summer 2017 in US and Canada
fate-go.us/
>First 2 chapters on release
>Japanese audio with subs
>No Japanese account transfer
>No censorship unless ESRB takes issue with something

>News
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/news.php
>Fate/Grand Order: Epic of Remnant Chapter 2 - Agartha no Onna has been announced to be released this summer.
>Two new Servants have been announced: Caster of the Nocturnal Castle and Assassin of the Nocturnal Castle.
>A new summer event has been announced in which Minamoto no Raikou will receive a swimsuit version.
>Drake will be receiving a Noble Phantasm animation renewal.

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>FL Spreadsheet (last reset: April 26)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

First for Kiara and Anderson a CUTE. CUTE!

I really like to make friends, but I don't have friends!

Doki doki doki desu thread

I'll be your friend dear.

Reading through the tain bo cuilange and every story is just Cu killing people, he's killed 50 kids while play fighting against 150, went on an outlaw killing spree when he was 7, and he punched a guy's brains out in one punch for waking him.

>It is there that Cuchulainn killed Crond and Coemdele and. A hundred warriors died with Roan and Roae, the two historians of the Foray. A hundred and forty-four, kings died by him at the same stream. They came then over the Bernas Bo Cuailnge with the cattle and stock of Cualnge, and spent the night in Glenn Dail Imda in Cualnge. Botha is the name of this place, because they made huts over them there. They come next day to Colptha. They try to cross it through heedlessness. It rose against them then, and it carries a hundred charioteers of them to the sea; this is the name of the land in which they were drowned, Cluain Carptech.

At this point I'm pretty sure they're using king to mean anyone male and royal.

Also he's killing a ton with his sling and spear but no real swordwork so far.

>Cuchulainn kills thirty men of them on Ath Duirn. They could not reach Cul Airthir then till night. He slays thirty of them there, and they pitch their tents there. Ailill's charioteer, Cuillius, was washing the chariot tyres in the ford in the morning; Cuchulainn struck him with a stone and killed him. Hence is Ath Cuillne in Cul Airthir. They reach Druim Feine in Conaille and spent the night there, as we have said before.

>Cuchulainn attacked them there; he slays a hundred men of them every night of the three nights that they were there; he took a sling to them from Ochaine near them.

He is just slaughtering the troops with his sling while they look for the cows. In the end they go for the battle at the fords.

>Cu strips a man naked and then shaves him with a sword to try and get him to fuck off before cutting him from head to navel

My husband Astolfo is CUTE!

Best boy.

I'm scared of internet people...

Don't fight. Let's all go to sleep.

This is goblin thread now

Gil is always ugly and hideous. Always. He is never cute.

I got my account back. I'm the guy with Okita, Tamamo, and Drake, and the 67-draw silver streak. I'm sure some of you deleted me because I went inactive, but I'm here again.

When I get some event CEs, I'll put them on my supports.

GIL is here

Taboo topics
>Kiara
>Lancelot
>Arondight
>Gilgamesh
>cuck
>reddit
>/a/
>nero
>America
>China
>Australia
>Empire of Dirt
>Gay

I still ship it

I want to hug Gawain!

We should put 90% of our OP text into a pastebin because it is way too cluttered, and no one reads it anyway. Just a thought

I want to be princess carried by him

>meltddit wants to change the way we've been doing this for almost 2 years

/fgog/, my phone just shit itself and deleted my game without letting me bind it. Tell me there's some way for me to get it back, I have 2 years of work on this and I'm flipping my shit.

That's an alter version of him.

Unless you like bad boys.

I've been tempted to slip in something like "if you reply you owe me money" into the OP and see how long it takes before people notice.

>Rolling singles for shits
>Down 15 Quartz out of 21, nothing doing, decide to save the rest
>Stop to level up a rare CE
>GREAT SUCCESS
>Remember you're supposed to roll a single when this happens, because memes
>Roll, expect nothing
>Gold sparks, its finally Banana

I wish this meme would stop working. I've gotten a rare Servant almost every time I remember to do it.

Now she and Shuten are united, and I have a little Quartz left over for summer. Feels good man.

Get the rope boys.

Gay did nothing wrong.

fags

Don't worry. I'm real. And I don't lie to you.

Recovery email, check the pastebin

>being carried by a manlet
Are you a midget?

I'm pretty tall actually. Around 5'8"

Use the bind code you saved somewhere safe to restore your account. You've been playing for 2 years so of course you have one in your PC or a piece of paper, right? If not then fill the account recovery form and send an email to DW.

Fuck off newshit. There was way less text on it when this place first started. And most of the info is useless anyway that anyone can find by googling or checking cirno.

>5'8"
>tall
Wew

E-mail DW. There's a specific format you have to use, but as long as you can prove your account exists, you should be able to get it back.

Also, make sure to check your spam folder regularly. That's where my recovery e-mail ended up.

>I'm 5'8
>I'm short as fuck compared to all my friends and coworkers
Are you in Asia my duder?

>not a loli
He won't carry you

Bless you, OP.

>Cuchulainn throws the spear at him, but it was on high, so that from above it alighted in his crown, and it went through him to the ground.

>'Alas! it is you are the best warrior in Ireland!' said Nadcrantail. 'I have twenty-four sons in the camp. I will go and tell them what hidden treasures I have, and I will come that you may behead me, for I shall die if the spear is taken out of my head.'

>'Good,' said Cuchulainn. 'You will come back.'

>Nadcrantail goes to the camp then. Every one comes to meet him.

Okay, now I'm getting into weird stuff.

Send you a request, I have Merlin on All.

I want to feed things to Lip

Sent. I have JANNU on All, but a level 100 Asako, if you look.

>spear goes all the way from your head to the ground
>"Yeah let me just go and come back so you can kill me"
Nadcrantail is hardcore

is disgusting*

My wives are looking cute today

>wives

Is the cutest!*

that retard is dead.
she's mine

Yes

>she

Why is this slut blushing again?

Whose babies are those?

I don't know why people keep picking fights with Cu in the Tai, he's an unstoppable autistic killing machine. Most of his stories are just "How Cu Chulainn Killed Some Fucker In An Interesting Fashion".

Who's the most forgettable servant?

And so another cancerous episode of shippers vs waifufags begin

>she

Don't remember.

Me and (You)

Salomon

Dantes' and Jesus'.

Boudica

Is Ibaraki tougher today than usual? Or do offensive casters just suck?

Hag thread

Your favorite.

He was one of the two people they thought could maybe fight Cu 1v1 after all.
They see a shota and think he's a fuccboi like in this story.

>'Let a sword-truce be asked of Cuchulainn for us,' said Ailill and
Medb.
>Lugaid goes on that errand, and Cuchulainn grants the truce.

>'Put a man on the ford for me to-morrow,' said Cuchulainn.

>There were with Medb six princes, i.e. six king's heirs of the
Clanna Dedad, the three Blacks of Imlech, and the three Reds of
Sruthair.
>'Why should we not go against Cuchulainn?' said they.

>They go next day, and Cuchulainn slew the six of them.
----
>Then the fool goes to him, and the maiden also; and it was from a distance he spoke to Cuchulainn. Cuchulainn goes to meet them. It happened that he recognised by the man's speech that he was a fool. He threw a sling stone that was in his hand at him, so that it sprang into his head and brought his brains out. Then he comes to the maiden, cuts her two tresses off, and thrusts a stone through her mantle and through her tunic, and thrusts a stone pillar through the middle of the fool. There are their two pillars there: the pillar of Findabair, and the fool's pillar.

Don't try to fool Cu with a fake wedding, he really doesn't like that apparently.

>For it was customary with him, when his flame of valour sprang in him, that his feet would go round behind him, and his hams before; and the balls of his calves on his shins, and one eye in his head and the other out of his head; a man's head could have gone into his mouth. Every hair on him was as sharp as a thorn of hawthorn, and a drop of blood on each hair. He would not recognise comrades or friends. He would strike alike before and behind. It is from this that the men of Connaught gave Cuchulainn the name Riastartha.

It can't be said enough but Warp Spasm is disgusting and this one even left out the blood and light coming from his head.

I wish Nasu would put more effort to make Merlin look actually heterosexual. You get informed he goes to brothels and likes girls, but he never flirts with a woman in either the game or Garden of Avalon and keeps sucking off to Roman or Gil.

It's not just you. Offensive casters are terrible in general, only one with decent damage output is titty monk. If you need to drop something fast, use Alter Egos or Berserkers instead.

Who could she be?

No but she crit more often for some reason for me
>tfw she spam her AoE fire breathe 3 times straight

Fuck off this isn't /feg/. We should remove the 9 Million DL info though, that's no longer needed.

cute. it's so hard to find fanart of them now thanks since merlin appearance in babylon.

It destroyed itself right after I put in my bind code from getting a new phone. The login went up, then the game froze and my screen went dark, and then the icon was gone.

Fuck off cunt, this isn't reddit either. There is literally no reason to spoonfeed retards.

He's talking to Roman.

are these useful for your edits?

Scat cat.

I want to be spooked by Steel Training. Need some Tank CEs.

>tfw ruined both the game and Da Vinci's love life

Is there anyone who can stop this incubus?

WHY CAN'T I BACK OUT OF THE CARD SELECT SCREEN AND USE SKILLS FUCK THIS GAME

With the amount of stories that feature Cu breaking heads by the hundred with rocks and apples he's probably more than qualified as an Archer in fate.

>He went on that errand then. Cuchulainn was practising feats at that time, i.e. the apple-feat, the edge-feat, the supine-feat, the javelin-feat, the ropefeat, the —— feat, the cat-feat, the hero's salmon[-leap?], the cast ——, the leap over ——, the noble champion's turn, the gae bolga, the —— of swiftness, the wheel-feat, the ——, the feat on breath, the mouth-rage (?), the champion's shout, the stroke with proper adjustment, the back-stroke, the climbing a javelin with stretching of the body on its point, with the binding (?) of a noble warrior.

>Cur was plying his weapons against him in a fence(?) of his shield till a third of the day; and not a stroke of the blow reached Cuchulainn for the madness of the feats, and he did not know that a man was trying to strike him, till Fiacha Mac Fir-Febe said to him: 'Beware of the man who is attacking you.'

>Cuchulainn looked at him; he threw the feat-apple that remained in his hand, so that it went between the rim and the body of the shield, and went back through the head of the churl. It would be in Imslige Glendanach that Cur fell according to another version.
---
>Then Cuchulainn comes to meet her. The men rise to attack him. Fourteen spears are thrown at him at once. Cuchulainn guards himself so that his skin or his —— (?) is not touched. Then he turns on them and kills them, the fourteen of them. So that they are the fourteen men of Focherd, and they are the men of Cronech, for it is in Cronech at Focherd that they were killed. Hence Cuchulainn said: 'Good is my feat of heroism,' [Note: Fo, 'good'; cherd, 'feat.' Twelve lines of rhetoric.] etc.
Did they just end a story with a punny one liner?

Whose the artist anyways?

1BP farming is boring but it's a nice source of bond. 668 per run, free 5344 bond every 8 hours.

Question- if I don't remember when I started my account, what should I say? Also, the recovery email asks for my device name, should that be the model of machine I play it on or specifically the name of the device (I'm on fruit so my phone has a specific name on it)

POST BUTTS

Just restart the app bro

Is that base or with all BP CEs?

2 Lunch time + Hero Portrait.

Guys, which one is better for farming gourds?

3BP and +1 gourd per drop or 2BP and +5 gourd per drop?

It's there.

2BP

DUDE they're naked, so mature!!!