Cluttered Interiors

I see this far to often in the cars of non Veeky Forums people, especially women. Why do so many people treat their own cars like this? It takes two minutes to pick up all the trash and five minutes to vacuum all the crumbs and dust. Do you guys keep your interior clean?

>women
>clean bedroom, messy car

>men
>messy bedroom, clean car

Just kidding, women's bedrooms are complete dumps as well.

>5 minutes
>not spending a full hour autistically vacuuming up every single spec of dust in from every fibre of fabric

M8 do you even Veeky Forums?

I do
My gf however does not and I get after her everytime and she just apologizes says she will try to keep it cleaner next time then does the same shit

one of my teachers whos a mechanic said the messiest cars are females.
he said one was a nurse whos minivan was PACKED with trash in the back seats up to the window sills
the average woman does not appreciate their car

They don't even realize that besides it being unsanitary as fuck, clutter can be a deadly projectile in a collision

Tfw you have been too busy to clean you cars interior

You must be considering suicide if you don't have ~10 minutes of free time

my sister in law's vans have all fucking been disgusting shit heaps on the inside
shame too, theyre not bad cars bc her dads loaded
i dread riding in them bc they smell terrible
nigger clean your car
you dont love it

There is nothing unnecessary in my car and no junk.
I'm a very germphobic person so when I bought the car I thoroughly wiped the interior clean, especially the controls and everything you touch when using the car, I even took a tooth pick to the gear knob to scrape out the gunk from the engraved shifting pattern.

I need to do a full detail... But I just haven't had time, working two jobs and setting up a Career sucks. This month has been hell and now I just have enough free time to do my diff fluid

>women
>clean bedroom, messy car
I have not known a single woman whose bedroom isn't scattered with piles of crap.

> WHYYYY
They don't care. They just don't care.
> Do I keep my car clean/tidy
I try to. I throw out any rubbish ASAP, but things I need end up where I need them, even IF that is 'floating around in the rear footwell somewhere'.
I vacuum the interior when the crumbs bug me. I try not to eat in there because the crumbs bug me when they get everywhere.
If I finish something, the packaging is thrown into the passenger footwell and thrown out into the next bin I encounter.
> Why eat crumby foods
You're americans who don't know the wonder of the miniature sausage roll and how easily it can be eaten while driving.
> The boot
There's a create to contain the clutter in there. Clutter still gets under the cover for the spare wheel, somehow.

Yeah I have one acquaintance whose passenger floor is literally coated in trash. You have to pick trash to step on or extend your legs all the way towards the firewall. I get having a messy room or whatever but literally a pile of garbage is unacceptable

The only thing worse than a singular women owned car, is a mother owned car. Not only does she not clean it, the little bastard spawn fuck up the back seat as well.

>t. son of mother with daughter and rolling trash heap of a car.

Both of my cars are nearly spotless, except for one car having all my tools and shit because I have no garage or anything to out them in. I vacuum my daily driver weekly and wash it every Sunday.

My favorite part about her car is when I need to go somewhere with her and it legitimately takes almost 10 minutes to clear all the trash in the passenger seat so I can even get in

tfw females assume their cars are maintenance free and drive them until something break off

I hate this. My gf is pretty good about maintenance on literally everything else in her life but she'd never get an oil change or check tire pressure unless I bugged her.

>one hour
>not spending 8 hours autistically removing the seats, removing the carpet, steam cleaning it, scrubbing under the carpet, removing the dash and paneling to clean every nook and cranny

M8 do you even Veeky Forums?

This, look for selfie backgrounds, gross.

Women spend hours completing their look and then take their picture with dirty cluttered backgrounds.

The worst mine ever gets is small pebbles and dirt that gets tracked in
Friend of mine uses his back seat as a bin though, I had to sit there once and my knees were at my chin because of how much shit was piled up on the floor

user, woman are absolutely filthy.
>While in jail to earn 'good time' I assisted in cleaning linens; female's rooms were the filthiest as none of them assumed responsibility and cleaned up
>As a detailer females had the dirtiest of interiors, usually did the best to just cover make-up blemishes on the dash, visor, and seats
>Roommates girlfriend managed to trash the house after getting comfortable with everyone; tons of dishes - never rinsed, food on the floor, laundry piled up, hair always left in the tub drain, doesn't stomp her boots off if they're muddy, has an out of sight out of mind attitude

I've only met one clean, organized female in my dating life. Unfortunately for me, she moved to commiefornia and I didn't go. Kind of regret it at times.
>She still calls and checks up on me

I spend more time cleaning the interior than exterior. Keeping the paint in showroom condition on a daily is exhausting, but the interior will remain exceptionally clean for a long time.

My brothers car is like this. I usually end up cleaning his car out if I'll be riding with him for a long duration.

You replaced the steering wheel and driver seat, right?

>My vans interior is a filthy mess as I've been using it as a work van
Kind of bummed as I use to clean it autistically. No longer the case since I ruined the carpet.

>work car
Don't give a fuck as long as it's nothing that's gonna smell or attract ants
>weekend car
Clean but only spotless on special occasions ie trying to get a root

There is a difference between having a dusty car and one that needs to go into the trash. Which one are you?