over.gg/
gosugamers.net/overwatch
overwatchcontenders.com/

Prev:

I want to marry Mercy mains!

can i just get a few more drops so i reach 3000 gold

>Symmetra's dance emote
I want to nut hard in her cervix

Orisa is the cutest and if you say otherwise then thats just fine but I don't agree with you

first for 20% comp winrate

which hero has the chillest playerbase

I want this skin
Give it to me now

>most of the people that have added me are Mercy mains just because I stopped them from getting ganked by flankers

I want Hana to go *BRRAAAPPP* on my face

zen by far

Orisa, because barely anyone plays her

McCree players are pretty reserved as well, Winston players are generally cool

Anyone who says Lucio or Zen players is lying to you

Zen or Lucio

Irish hero
175hp
wears cargo pants, bomber jacket, flat cap, has a matchstick in his mouth at all times
primary weapon: super shotgun
a sawn-off double barrel shotgun
reload after ever shot, extreme spread, extreme damage

nail bomb
throws a jar full of ball bearings, nails, and iron scrap, detonates after a single bounce, shoots of dozens of low-damage hitscans in every direction

molotov
throws a molotov, detonates after a single bounce, sets ground on fire dealing damage over time over anyone who steps in it

ULT: shillelagh
puts away shotgun for a magic wooden stick, deals extreme damage and knockback on hit

>tfw Orisa will never have a skin better than Dawn because Blizzard hates her

Sort of new player here, played at launch and haven't played since.

Why isn't CTF a mode in the "main game"? This is more fun than the normal CP/Payload modes, the maps feel better as well.

>maid Orisa
Are we going Monmusu now?

Does winston counter symmetra?

>HOTS gets heroes all the time
>we get three a year
feels bad bros

Unless you were hog or a good reaper you can't stop me from making your squishies my chow. Who am I?

Not really I have killed Winston more often as Symmetra. Pharah and Reinhardt are more scary to deal with.

Excuse me for, dropping in

What is the purpose of a smurf/alt account? Why not just play normally on your main account?

CTF just uses the KOTH maps, which is a main game mode

>hots gets cool looking skins for overwatch characters
>we don't get them for some reason
I mean there must be some reasonright?

I still think Symmetra should be nerfed

I was on Genji.

>one trick on our team sucks and throws match
>get him next match
>steal his one trick
>he leaves match

Yes. You shit on her turrets you can easily kill her before she has first to which if your team is competent that should be an easy first point it takes long time to destroy teleporter though

Yes, his gun goes through her barrier and his consistent 60DPS will kill her before her gun can warm up on him, though if its already been warmed up on others it can definitely be difficult

I need healing

>just finished a game of comp
>turn off monitor, leave the room and took a dump

>suddenly sounds of mechanical grinding out of nowhere
>had to forcibly stop shitting to rush and check my PC

>neighbor thought it was a good idea to do some home maintenance in the middle of the night

He can clear her turrets exceptionally fast and he would def win the m1 fight with her if he can stay on he desu

Zarya skins actually look decent and HOTS actually isn't afraid to show off swimsuits.

I'd agree if Blizzard believed in small adjustments and balanced more than once every season but unless it's Soldier 76 they make unnecessarily huge adjustments and then take forever to fix it

why

One reason is they want hitboxes to remain consistent, which can be difficult

Another reason is because Blizzard is stupid

And this is why you are a subhuman ape. You don't just press m1 you actually charge up your m2 hit him with it then finish him off. Any Symmetra who puts all her turrets in one spot deserves to die anyways.

You're damn right.
The fug was it a tracer or other squishy flanker

Even if her turrets are spread out Winston just has to look at them and they're gone

dont pay much attention to overwatch youtube channels or news but did they do anything with hanzo?

ive seen an influx of unironic completely serious hanzo pickers in comp lately.

Rein

why do I always feel like the overwatch team is a skeleton crew and/or low-budget Activision experiment to see if you can create a moba like game and immediately start making mad paper off waifufags and autistic mains that desperately need cosmetics

I will accept this on one condition

Genji's deflect gets nerfed so it isn't the size of a fucking planet

upboated xd

Great while you waste your time on that I charge up and kill you especially if I have my shield generator up. Unless you can get the jump on her to a point she can't even react then yes you can kill her. But its really not that difficult to kill him. Reinhardt you have no way to really get close to him without smacking him your ass unless he is stupid enough to stand there with his shield up.

My shield can stop your m1 do you think you can hit me with that slow as shit ball as a winston???? Your turrets are not even a point winston suits on them whether they are together or trying to be cute and in different places post your rank lad.

He got a small buff. He is unironically viable on mid diamond and lower right now. Kinda similar to the old bastion problem: he spams in the general direction of the enemy team and kills people randomly (there are skilled hanzos but not many) left and right, everyone panics and everything falls apart.

i hanjo

No

If you have this much of a problem playing Winston, maybe you should just use Mei instead, there's honestly no way you could fuck that up even if you are bronze

>level 601
>already been called a "pathetic silver"
t-thanks. I knew this would bring more bullying

Maining is cancerous. Diversify your hero pools, make counterpicks, have more fun because you actually fucking win instead of constantly being on respawn on your waifu,

if youve played more than 30 minutes of mercy how do you honestly live with yourself? mercy is the most unskilled character in the game because she's able to entirely undo losing a teamfight.

youre bad, learn to play a hero that doesnt rely on her team to play the game in her stead

Usually it's a Tracer or Genji. A few times it was Roadhog going for the epic flanks, Reapers, or Soldiers. A couple of Pharahs tried but the usually run off because while I'm distracting them the Mercy starts shooting. I think in two different matches a Winston jumped in but I swift strike straight up and the Mercy flew up, she damage boosted me and kept me healed while I killed the Winston. Especially since in voice chat the Mercy mains were asking for help but no one bothered turning around but me.

>Go into small room
>Winston tries to bubble dance
>Charge up m2 and shoot him because he is a huge ass monkey in a small room
>Get tickled by tiny dick gun
>Ignore it because shields give you enough to finish him off or watch him jump away

tell Blizz to make a character that heals as reliably as she does, the only one that even compares is Ana

I feel like this thread is severely lacking in Mei

>level 694
>spared from abuse thus far

it's still kind of funny how people with no stars try and tell me what to do.

>tfw you keep doing comp as support main because too shit at DPS

Ive never been shit at FPS games for that matter, but no matter how much I practice I just cant get my head around DPS in this fucking game, I cant be the only one right?

Lucio does as much as Mercy in a group. There's two healers that do that.

im fucking sick of all these kids who fucking queue for comp and lose their shit because they can only play one thing and one thing only and the team just so happens to NOT FUCKING NEED that one thing they can play

What small room is this what map ? Do bronzies love the room to the attackers left in volskaya or something ? And the whole point of rape ape is he destroys you before you are useful sure if you are still symmetra on the 2nd point and have shield gen it will be harder but definitely not start.

>tfw you literally never throw games but when some faggot threatens to throw based on picks or whatever the fuck you get the hardest throwboner ever

fuck you faggot piece of shit, there's no salvaging the match after you've gone straight bitch. you will lose every game that you try your cuntish tricks I giver zero fucks about my SR

Everyone says monkey dick fucks Hanzo and Widow. He just dies in mid air trying to jump to them. I get he might be a counter but I wouldn't say you are 100% guaranteed to shit on them.

>relying on the team in a team based game
Sorry about your precious piggy user.

Here I will make it simple it all depends on the scenario and who got the jump on who. There are lots variables so we can go circles about this.

Pop the barrier as you're falling on them and don't land in front of them.

Symma shits all over melee tanks like Winston, she doesn't have to aim, so she can just side step, walk through, shield, etc etc.
I don't think it's useful for symma to put her turrets in 4 different areas, they aren't strong enough to area control if only one or two are around. And it's better to get kills then tickle someone. But they shouldn't be lined up together of course

same, can't do shit as soldier, but ana accuracy >70% most games

that was the weird thing, they had 4 stars. so it's at least a little hypocritical of them

and yeah, it's funny when low-level people give you tips/facts about the game. like im not great but I know what the heros do

I was trying to say don't clump them I am not saying put them miles away where they do nothing.

Hanzo can't kill me as Winston never has even the good ones widow can escape me but rarely kill soloq high plat (2930)

that's alright, you don't actually need to aim as soldier

So what do you do when you're too new for Comp? Because Quick Play feels liek shit a lot.

Welp my work here is done

This. Plus your team now has no tank near them.
I just play mei and wall in front of the snipers.

Winston's gun literally goes through her barrier, and he doesn't have to aim either

Stop being bad

there are too many dps mains/too many shitty dps mains, git gud at ana/zen and you'll be appreciated much more

Wow its almost like it takes some skill to do this. Instead of just being a hard counter that doesn't even have to think about it.

Never enough Mei!

>flash enemy tracer
>our lucio boops her away and i miss my shot
literally decided to throw the game right there and then fucking support cucks

His clip is smaller and his gun is aoe but you still have to aim. Where symma can walk through him and still be doing damage while he has to turn around. Unless he is ulting I can reliably kill Winston as symma, shrug

I can't agree more

>Winston
>melee tank

I don't see how a symm can get a jump on a mobile as shit hero like winston but without help Winston can always kill you and if he doesn't have ape brain even if somehow it all went perfectly for symmetra he can jump away and not die.

>symma

Please do everyone a favor and kill yourself.

>when your less than 1000 from a loot box
The anticipation

>When you deflect McCree's flashbang into the enemy team

Jump, shoot for two seconds, punch. Symmetra dies, Winston still has around 30 in his clip.

>git gud at ana/zen and you'll be appreciated much more

Except you wont, no matter the rank, niggers will blame you all the time, why would you wanna main the scapegoat that people will constantly blame for everything even when you do good?

Post butt
>Baby gets mad
Throwing for any reason, but especially such a restarted reason, did someone not change your dipers?
You are the problem.

The question is how long can we keep this going?