pastebin.com/MA8x2Sq9

>MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

>All previous Collages that we know of:
imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

>Patch 1.06 has dropped
blog.bioware.com/2017/05/09/mass-effect-andromeda-patch-1-06-notes/
blog.bioware.com/2017/05/09/patch-1-06-combat-balance-updates/

Remember to stay vigilant and report all BT posters.

Previous thread:

Quarian dlc when?

soon

GAS THE ANGARA

not enough

June 27 in the best case scenario.

So who are the possible candidates for being the Benefactor?

It's a female who is in Andromeda. So probably an OC. Or, considering that tidbit from the book, possibly Addison.

>Genndy
It's Gennadiy

This guy, Benefactor Quariantech

What's his real name again?

>female
Not certain, it could be a voice modulator. The video call between Alec and the Benefactor shows multiple alien faces as well, so their species and gender are actually unknown.

Bendherdick Cuminhersnatch? Garson is voiced by a trans. It adds up.

Everyone thought the Shadow Broker used a voice modulator as well, but then it turned out that was his normal voice.

It's safer to assume it's a voice modulator than to jump to conclusions based on enigmatic calls with a person that choses to hide their identity.

Because no one would tell the difference, you would be retarded to try to hide your true identity but use your real voice.

Gingershep Frecklebeast, I suppose

I'm going to marry Vetra!

>Vetra will never cling to you and dig her talons into your back as you have gentle zero gravity sex

>Gentle sex
>With a Turian

Vetra can be gentle and sensitive.

>Kisscartoon
>Samurai Jack
horrible

Squishy can't handle a turian woman?

furryniggers please leave

He can, but occasionally they prefer a softer night.

Nah, that's for foreplay and post-coital cuddling. During, it's rough human on turian action.

Patch when?

Speaking of which. After this one. What could they possible do next? Seems like they're done, week unless you count some touch ups to animations in cutscenes

Can't wait for them to add on to the Jill romance. Hopefully they do, at least. It's not fair to the Jillfags.

I for one would like to romance Jill with Sara. Why is Bioware so bigoted? There is zero excuse for why Jill can't be bisexual!
#MakeJillBi

>Jillfags.
Who? She's the crap character BW suddenly wants us to love.

>still no tummy kissu

Reminder:

June 7: final major patch: CC revisions, changes to Gayder romances, general animation fixes, bug fixes, "something really good" according to Gamble.

June 10-12: EA press event, possible news on Andromeda's financial performance and future single player DLC as well as multiplayer DLC.

June 13-15: E3. Self-explanatory.

June 27: release of tie-in novel about the quarian ark; somewhat likely to be the release date of the quarian ark DLC itself going by how the last tie-in novel matched the release of Andromeda itself.

June 31: end of EA's Q1 FY18, expect an announcement that day and financial reports a week or two later. EA said they expected strong performance from Andromeda in Q4 FY18 after being satisfied with the sales in Q1 FY17; could possibly be big news if their expectations were off.

Don't bully Jill. She's best waifu.

Does the game ever open up and give me alot of freedom?

When all vaults on all planets are on you're free to do any possible fetch quests, isn't that a freedom?

Define freedom

Did they ever say, pre-release, that the deluxe edition would be getting exclusive cosmetics and whatnot outside those advertised?

They promised some shit in May, and the May is over now. Were they talking about that Blasto shirt or Nomad paintjob that looks like Tali's suit?

Wake up

Hey. Keep your people off /dag/, okay?

fuck off /dag/

You first

You've mixed it up, buckaroo. It's the other way round.

Get a thread

we successfully excised the dag tumor years ago but some rats just keep crawling back

That's nice. Now could you take yours away? Please?

A gift from /dag/!

/dag/s just confused by people actually posting there.

>t-the DLC/Patch will come soon
>i-it will make the game enjoyable f-for sure, right g-guys?
god you are fucking pathetic

Patches can't fix bad writing and shallow characters. A short DLC developed in a few months can't compensate for a lackluster base game.
That's why I find it funny when people keep asking when's the patch and monitor Bioware's social media like a hawk. Most of us played through the game (or didn't) and moved on.

Is 1.05 and different from 1.07? Curious because I've started the second walkthrought with that version.

sure is tumblr in here...

Cute!

DELET

You have to go back.

People should know the truth!

To be fair, that's actually cuter...

Butt kissu? Back kissu? Treat kissu?

Blue human.

Cuz I'm no profet or messia
You should be looking somewhere higher

>dem tits

Even synthetics can be fooled

best treats

>Male: 5.6ft.

>Speed: 28 mph (Maximum)

That's not that wrong. 24 mph is around 45 kph. Didn't Usain Bolt reach 44kph?

I want the big Batarian cock

I want to see Ashley and Miranda sharing a BBTC.

>not Miranda and Jack

Jack's busy eating Ashley and Miranda ass.

>those fucking arms

what a life.

This is always the hardest part starting a new playthrough

>not posting the nightmare inducing pictures

Colonist > War Hero a best.

why? ruthless or bust.

Spacer + War Hero
>inb4 edgelords

earthborn ruthless isn't edgy, it's the only one that makes sense for the first human spectre

No it doesn't
>What about Shepard?
>We picked him up from some slums on Earth after he'd spent all his life beating up kids for scraps. He killed some batarian raiders by throwing his entire unit at them and getting most of them killed.
>...are you sure this is the guy we want to make the galactic community think better of humani-
>YES FUCK YOU

anderson evidently knows better that someone without the same moral values compared to a normal person is better suited to get the job done. Udina is a politican, not a military person. the top killers are orphans that get trained to kill early.

Asari were a mistake.

h-hot

The only background that really makes sense is War Hero.

>Ruthless
>Chosen because he uses people as mine clearance and commits war crimes without a second thought, which realistically would get him court martialled. And it doesn't even show him as a particularly good soldier, just as enough of an asshole to have sent his men to certain death.
>Survivor
>Just the guy who got lucky enough to survive the mission where his squad got wiped. MIGHT be skilled, but it's not like there's anyone around to confirm.
>War Hero
>Actual good soldier that holds back an attack by himself and defends the colony against all odds, proving both that he can get the job done and also not fucking get everyone killed, actual reasons to consider him as a candidate.

You seem to write it like Anderson and Udina saw beforehand that something like the reaper war would happen.
A war hero makes more sense for what they needed at the time because he can inspire people, both civilians and military personnel.

Why not just choose Kai-Leng then?

G.Yotm.Tiaamc.Tbttwlotp.
SysofoT.YnawaIt.Bnftybwgetsm.Naepidbyltstw.TloSntbr-w.IhItftlc.Iewyd.
-KL

>Chosen because he uses people as mine clearance and commits war crimes without a second thought
dude you can play retarded or have an actual discussion.
the major point with ruthless is that Shepard fulfilled his mission, no matter how many losses his team sustained. killing the batarians is a + because he was true to his belief and didnt care about political backlash and I think this did go a long way with the people involved in the war against batarians. they killed and enslaved countless humans and wanted to sack a colony.
Later in ME1 you have a discussion with Kaidan about it where you can either play the meh I dont care about comerades card or tell him that you learn from your mistakes and vow to do better next time.

even in the survivor background you fail to see the point.

no, anderson is just in favour of putting in the best the alliance has to offer for the spectres. Shepard was never meant to be a political showcase. I dont say war hero is a bad choice that doesnt hold up but it is too perfect for me. playing pure paragon warhero is just boring and you feel like a mary sue jesus that can have no faults. its just too bland.

It's a pretty nice dress. I like how shiny it is, and the hexagons remind me of sequin dresses.
Nice creases, too.
She's got great legs, but those arms could've been better.

>Shepard was never meant to be a political showcase

Nigger why do you think the Council, Udina, Anderson and Saren make it such a fucking big deal out of it.

They pretty much hammer the whole idea that having a human spectre is a BIG step towards having the humans integrate with the Council races. There are species that have been around longer and don't have any spectres.

>G.Yotm.Tiaamc.Tbttwlotp.
>SysofoT.YnawaIt.Bnftybwgetsm.Naepidbyltstw.TloSntbr-w.IhItftlc.Iewyd.

What is is, BT?
Pretty clever.

its the first letter of every word from the KL copypasta.

That's dedication, I guess.

>no, anderson is just in favour of putting in the best the alliance has to offer for the spectres.
Pretty poor choices then if they have to take someone like that.
>Shepard was never meant to be a political showcase.
They literally say otherwise during the first game multiple times. They're pushing for a human spectre in order to gain more prestige. You want a (diplomatic) War Hero for that to showcase the best humanity has to offer. A ruthless spectre would achieve the exact opposite of that.
You'd put someone like that into the spectres in the 2nd or 3rd round of recruitment a few years later.

>tfw read it as a real text
What have you done to me, meg

>implying a boyscout paragon shepard fuckboi would look good as a spectre
you need someone with kill count, kicking ass and taking names kind of guy/gal. war hero paragon shepard is a pushover and an embarrassment.

>G.Yotm.Tiaamc.Tbttwlotp.
>SysofoT.YnawaIt.Bnftybwgetsm.Naepidbyltstw.TloSntbr-w.IhItftlc.Iewyd.

it sounds like a chant someone would use to summon Yog-Sothoth